Local village guy doesn't want me to use his benchpress. Interesting photos attached.

davidst01

It’s a homemade wooden flat exercise bench.  I’m surprised it doesn’t hurt the back lol.  It’s actually a piece of junk.

The message he is sending is keep off the bench.  
If the guy has mental health issues and thinks it’s his. Let him have it.  At least he’s just exercising.  He’s not out robbing, stealing, or hurting anyone.  At least that people know of. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, robblok said:

Have to agree, looks like the  guy made it himself and that its owned by someone not public use. 

Anyway if you like bench-pressing just get a bench press they are not expensive though the weight plates could be. 

Doesn't look like he need much, 25 kg max

Imagine moving to a third world country to then mess with locals on far away dirt roads over a benchpress one could buy for 5k (or 12k for an entire workout machine).

You could have bought a set acryl dumbells too and leave them with the bench press, then he might like you.

They say certain similar people attract each other though 5555

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, davidst01 said:

his bench press

The key is in you title! Why are you touching it? If something happens and you're injured he doesn't want the liability. 'Public' land or not, keep your hands to yourself.

Edited by AgMech Cowboy
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, davidst01 said:

Please look at the photos and let me know what message the guy is telling me. For me 'the message is loud and clear'.....

He wants you to work on your lower pecs so he set up a decline bench for you.  Nice guy!  :thumbsup:

Guest Isaanlife

One cannot feel sorry for a person that just asks for trouble for no good reason.

If you feel you have to use that rickety old homemade press, maybe you need to evaluate your life?

Guest Isaanlife

One cannot feel sorry for a person that just asks for trouble for no good reason.

If you feel you have to use that rickety old homemade press, maybe you need to evaluate your life?