Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

6 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Marapol steelworks soldiers they are doomed along with Ukraine unless the west stops mouthing off and actually does something. 

The one sided westen reports are pathetic IMHO get back to reality.

So you propose a military intervention by the west? And if it's lives you're concerned bout, why should the west intervene there for the sake of a thousand when there are millions under assault by the Russians elsewhere? Do you feel some special attachment to the members of the Azov battalion?

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

The definition of abandoned is to be deserted or cast off. The Ukrainian armed forces didn't desert them or cast them off. They were cut off by the Russian armed forces. But even if I accept your assertion that they are abandoned, what's the solution to that? You seem to think that just by possessing weapons, the Ukrainian armed forces are obligated to go to the rescue of these soldiers even if the attempt suicidal. You're spouting nonsense.

Solution is an extraction strategy attack and rescue them.

What the point of supplying weapons if you do nowt.

The truth of getting weapons from the west is BS.

I'm glad that they are not under your comand.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Kwasaki is engaged in something called "concern trolling". Concern trolls pretend to be on your side but actually work to undermine it. Thus by pretending to be gung ho about the fate of the soldiers in Mariupol, Kwasaki is actually making an obvious attempt to discredit the Ukrainian govt and military. There are telltales that appear when the mask slips. For example, he once called the Russian invasion of Ukraine a "Special Mission" thus accepting the characterization promoted by Putin and his underlings.

Apsolute rubbish you have loss the plot because you are not capable of seeing through the western BS.

If you don't like or believe the truth of what's really going on then just wait.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Solution is an extraction strategy attack and rescue them.

What the point of supplying weapons if you do nowt.

The truth of getting weapons from the west is BS.

I'm glad that they are not under your comand.

Why didn't I think of that? What a great way to strategize., Just giving it a name like "extraction strategy attack" makes it feasible. No matter what obstacles may lie in the way, an "extraction energy attack" is an irresistible force.  But I have to say I think your solution is a bit modest. Why not a "coup de grace" attack on the entire eastern front and just wipe out the Russian forces?  Now that I've given it a name, success is assured.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Apsolute rubbish you have loss the plot because you are not capable of seeing through the western BS.

If you don't like or believe the truth of what's really going on then just wait.

You just have to look at the battlefront.

Lot of red,not much blue.

But i could be wrong as it never gets reported on here.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

You just have to look at the battlefront.

Lot of red,not much blue.

But i could be wrong as it never gets reported on here.

seriously, what conclusions do you draw from 100 Ruzzian BTG being unable to advance ?

Edited by tgw

Just now, tgw said:

seriously, what conclusions do you draw from 100 Ruzzian BTG being unable to advance ?

When this started there was no red.now i see a lot of red and not much blue so that is my conclusion.

1 minute ago, sammieuk1 said:

Umm!! very difficult!! I would say everywhere bar where the Russians are on the map ????

well, even that's not true, there are many Ukrainian fighters operating under cover behind Ruzzian lines.

1 minute ago, farmerjo said:

I don't support Putin,i support the facts.

Yes there is war crimes,do what is needed.

What i'm interested in is the battlefront.

Putin would support what you suggested, same same the sims of the Ukraine military

Edited by Bkk Brian

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Putin would support what you suggested, same same the sims of the Ukraine military

So it's a secret war where you can report all the good things on one side and all the bad on the other.

Is that good reporting?

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

When this started there was no red.now i see a lot of red and not much blue so that is my conclusion.

Somewhat less redness now.

Ukraine's 'hawk and mouse' Kharkiv counteroffensive is nearing Russia's border, threatening supply lines

A Ukrainian counteroffensive north and east of Kharkiv has pushed Russian forces mostly out of shelling range of Ukraine's second-largest city, under near-constant attack since Moscow tried to surround it at the beginning of its invasion. Ukraine's armed forces now regularly report recapturing towns and villages from retreating Russian troops.

https://news.yahoo.com/ukraines-hawk-mouse-kharkiv-counteroffensive-071655230.html

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

So it's a secret war where you can report all the good things on one side and all the bad on the other.

Is that good reporting?

Giving away the locations of sims that belong to friendly forces would indeed be a secret at all costs. Perhaps Putin and you have different views but sorry thats the way it is.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

Putin’s so called Special Operation has seriously backfired. It’s a pity the news on Finlands decision to join NATO was not before the 9th May, I would have loved to have seen him explain to the Russian people that due to his own actions NATO has now expanded its border with Russia by 1,300 kilometers.

Well done Putin, Finland would never have done it without you. Next Sweden.

They haven't joined yet!

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Giving away the locations of sims that belong to friendly forces would indeed be a secret at all costs. Perhaps Putin and you have different views but sorry thats the way it is.

Indeed, I would consider someone who did that a traitor and a spy. A last cigarette, blindfold and a firing squad at dawn. ????

• Like 1