Former model hits motorcyclist then refuses to get out of her Benz for nearly five hours

webfact

1 hour ago, Screaming said:

I find it interesting that motorbike drivers are permitted to drive anyway they like. Drive the wrong way down a street or against traffic on a one-way road. Pull out in front of a moving vehicle causing a driver to slam on their brakes. Drive with no helmet, no shoes, drunk. Drive and park on sidewalks. These motorbike drivers are a nuisance and are just asking to be hit by vehicles.

bad driver.jpg

I think in this case the fact that she was seen driving erratically, reversing on the main road etc, refused to get out of her vehicle for 5 hours doesn’t contribute to the idea that she is ‘blameless' and fault is with a motorcyclist who was riding recklessly... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Moonlover said:

I wonder if you or the lady figured out where the drugs/alcohol might go. Out with her urine of course.

So if she remained locked in her car for 5 hours, where did all her urine go?

Down her leg and she didn't come out because of the smell, you know models they are as sweet as candy.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Moonlover said:

I wonder if you or the lady figured out where the drugs/alcohol might go. Out with her urine of course.

I suspect you were taking the p**s ????

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:
3 hours ago, Moonlover said:

out of the blood stream, to liver, kidney, bladder ... digested, filtered & stored to excrete.  Same with lungs, and maybe not off gas as much.

DISCLAIMER: not a doc, and never implied I was 

Usually detectable up to 5 days after but with some tests, alcohol can be detected up to 14 days after consumption.

They would need to do the test first of course.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smedly said:

should have busted a window and dragged her out, police here not understand what an arrestable offence is ?

You've been here long enough to appreciate that a cop popping the window on a car is not how he progresses his career.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Failure to stop, PIT manoeuvre or stinger, window smashed, dragged from car, stretched out on the pavement, arrested, taken to the station for drug and alcohol tests, in court for multiple charges in a number of days.

What if she tested negative fo any alcohol?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Screaming said:

I find it interesting that motorbike drivers are permitted to drive anyway they like. Drive the wrong way down a street or against traffic on a one-way road. Pull out in front of a moving vehicle causing a driver to slam on their brakes. Drive with no helmet, no shoes, drunk. Drive and park on sidewalks. These motorbike drivers are a nuisance and are just asking to be hit by vehicles.

bad driver.jpg

A fine piece of victim blaming...

2 hours ago, SomchaiCNX said:

Shows yet again THai BIB are just a waste of space and money, when are these guys going to start to be professional?

When they start getting proper pay and training. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Banana7 said:

Why didn't the Police just smash the window open and drag her out of the car for disobeying a lawful command?

Heaven knows why not......

A complete and utter waste of police time and typifies their lack of gumption and courage. 

What a brat!

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, SomchaiCNX said:

Shows yet again THai BIB are just a waste of space and money, when are these guys going to start to be professional?

This was alluded to in one of the freshly-stirred "seven days of death" threads.

It's due some time around 2120.

• Like 1