Unusual pick up places

19 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

While I am sure that is true, it is far easier to smile at a pretty woman, than it is to muster up a smile for a toxic immigration agent. 

Now with those masks, you only see part of the unfriendly face.

8 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

Now with those masks, you only see part of the unfriendly face.

Unfriendly? Who have you been mixing it up with lately? I find alot of 7/11 girls to be friendly. Same applies to merchants, waitresses, the gals working in the cinemas, etc., etc. Especially if you humorous and playful. If you are serious with them, you get unfriendly.  

You want unfriendly? Try the US.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Unfriendly? Who have you been mixing it up with lately? I find alot of 7/11 girls to be friendly. Same applies to merchants, waitresses, the gals working in the cinemas, etc., etc. Especially if you humorous and playful. If you are serious with them, you get unfriendly.  

I mean at immigration.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

The pleasure is only transitory.

Yes of course it is. Are not all pleasures transitory? 

Hooked up with the somewhat infamous Planil (TFMI) at Tukom.  She was just sitting there near the ATM's and I said Hello.  ????

On 6/13/2022 at 1:14 AM, spidermike007 said:

The best thing you can do is to get them to laugh or smile, ASAP. 

Uh-uh. There is no court of appeals when the verdict rendered is Not Into You.

And that verdict kicks in early. Nice polo shirt, witty repartee -you shoulda stayed in bed.

11 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Do you try and pick up every female that you come into contact with ?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

ladies room at Big C.....

(helps to play the stupid farang)

Shrieks! Oh!!! My mistake ladies I thought this was the mens room!.....

Worst case scenario when the cuties runaway--theres always the lady with mop...... ????

So, you go into ladies toilets looking for females to have sex with ?

Was you telling a joke or was you being serious?

11 hours ago, LaosLover said:

Uh-uh. There is no court of appeals when the verdict rendered is Not Into You.

And that verdict kicks in early. Nice polo shirt, witty repartee -you shoulda stayed in bed.

Well, that goes without saying that she has to be into you. And as we all know, that is highly subjective, and dependent on alot of variables. But, if you are assertive, polite, decent looking, and have a great sense of humor, that does go a long way here. It is just a numbers game. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Well, that goes without saying that she has to be into you. And as we all know, that is highly subjective, and dependent on alot of variables. But, if you are assertive, polite, decent looking, and have a great sense of humor, that does go a long way here. It is just a numbers game. 

Thanks for describing me.

I would add: Very handsome, funny, lovely....

• Like 1

On 6/12/2022 at 9:29 PM, wolf81 said:

You might be surprised how many short time rooms can be found even a remote village as the one I'm living in. 

Twenty years ago, I and my girlfriend used to drive to Rasi Salai and she would always find a short time room in the middle of nowhere to recharge and for a make out session. We used to smoke the illegal stuff and she needed to recharge (take a few puffs). 

Edited by Onerak

4 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

It starts like this:

Hello hansum.

Were you flom?

How long you stay Thailand?

You single?

You speak thai?

When they know you a bit better, they dig deeper:

Where do you work?

Where do you live?

You buy or rent?

How much your salary?

You have a car?

Which one and how much?

Later:

You want new family?

You want more children?

The longer you are here, the more thai you speak, the more girlfriends you had, the less interesting you are for them.
They know that you know most tricks out of the book and have to fine tune their lies and stories.
Better to get a completely white farang who just steps out of the plane, never has been in thailand, never had a thai gf, doesn't speak a word thai and is quickly impressed how lovely she is and how great her relationship to her family, especially brothers, is.

She will make sure that you quickly will know the lot.

Too many come over and want to impress. Suddenly everyone is a Dr or fighter jet pilot.
Each on at least 15k $ a month and owning villas and sports cars.
They go shopping with the girls, little do they know that the guy is maxing out his CC.

Some even rent a high end car to drive up to the village to impress.

She now has you on the hook and how to you explain that you are just "plumber Joe from Norwich, on a 24k£ a year. ????

Now pay back over 1 year what you spent on 2 weeks holiday, trying to impress the lady.

All the same

• Like 1

I use the bus stop on Sukhumvit, just in front of a hotel called "Ruamchitt". There must be some big office nearby, as they are many girls waiting there in the evening. They seem to be working quite late though.

6 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

I use the bus stop on Sukhumvit, just in front of a hotel called "Ruamchitt". There must be some big office nearby, as they are many girls waiting there in the evening. They seem to be working quite late though.

Lovely name:

Ruam<deleted>

1 hour ago, RafPinto said:

She now has you on the hook and how to you explain that you are just "plumber Joe from Norwich, on a 24k£ a year. ????

Now pay back over 1 year what you spent on 2 weeks holiday, trying to impress the lady.

As long as you got to bang her, that's a result IMHO. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/15/2022 at 12:27 AM, spidermike007 said:

If they're already into me, then long life experience shows that then I can even be a bit of a bad guy and still get over. I can skip the nice guy audition at the cashier check out counter.

If I'm extremely good looking  and flashing status, my sense of humor can fall a fair bit short of great.

The next question is: for what plausible reasons would a much younger woman who doesn't speak  much English, who would vastly prefer someone of similar ethnicity, and has a generally negative opinion of westerners be into me? Especially right from the get-go?

Flipping it around, if some middling attractive older woman -who I was not into- was polite, assertive, and funny, would that move the dial for me?

What if I had a set in stone opinion that that particular variety of middling attractive older women stunk to high heavens too?

I can come back from, "you're ugly" -and have in my life time, triumphantly even.  But "you stink" is a sexual death sentence.

• Like 1

Just now, LaosLover said:

If they're already into me, then long life experience shows that then I can even be a bit of a bad guy and still get over. I can skip the nice guy audition at the cashier check out counter.

If I'm extremely good looking  and flashing status, my sense of humor can fall a fair bit short of great.

The next question is: for what plausible reasons would a much younger woman who doesn't speak  much English, who would vastly prefer someone of similar ethnicity, and has a generally negative opinion of westerners be into me? Especially right from the get-go?

Flipping it around, if some middling attractive older woman -who I was not into- was polite, assertive, and funny, would that move the dial for me?

What if I had a set in stone opinion that that particular variety of middling attractive older women stunk to high heavens too?

I can come back from, "you're ugly" -and have in my life time, triumphantly even.  But "you stink" is a sexual death sentence.

20 to 35yo asian women are cute.

Yeah, but they have to think YOU'RE cute to get a payday. 

I had a successful career in sales. And that was down to NOT trying to sell iceboxes to Eskimo's.

It was about finding someone who wanted the piece of junk icebox I was stuck with shilling. Or finding out what an eskimo wanted and then flogging that.

But Eskimo "game" is useless.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Yeah, but they have to think YOU'RE cute to get a payday. 

I had a successful career in sales. And that was down to NOT trying to sell iceboxes to Eskimo's.

It was about finding someone who wanted the piece of junk icebox I was stuck with shilling. Or finding out what an eskimo wanted and then flogging that.

But Eskimo "game" is useless.

I tell them all that I love "somtum". That's an ice breaker.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LaosLover said:

I have met truly beautiful, younger Thai women, who have told me they have always had positive perceptions of foreign men, like the fact that some are very capable of fidelity, loyalty, trust, deep love, displaying a romantic nature, and being consistently kind and generous toward them. 

And some of those same women have told me they mistrust most Thai men, can't depend on them for loyalty or faithfulness, and would rather be with a foreigner. So, it just depends. 

In your experience, what percentage of Thai women genuinely prefer western men? I have read overwhelmingly here that they prefer western men for financial reasons.

There's a very googlable article about how these relationships change as the man moves towards death's door. In the end they're (very understandably) just waiting for you to go so they can get on with their life. They regret the soul-sucking years of caretaking waiting for a pay off.

4 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

In your experience, what percentage of Thai women genuinely prefer western men? I have read overwhelmingly here that they prefer western men for financial reasons.

There's a very googlable article about how these relationships change as the man moves towards death's door. In the end they're (very understandably) just waiting for you to go so they can get on with their life. They regret the soul-sucking years of caretaking waiting for a pay off.

Who cares. You find 1 good one or play around.

Life is short. Women r flesh and bones.

I've had good success meeting girls hanging out with other farangs at hotel pools.  Right away you know they are into farangs....in theory.  Just strike up a casual conversation and try find out where they work/live etc. for when farang guy goes back to farang land. 

Maybe try find some excuse to get their Line.  Obviously it is better if you try do that when farang guy is not around but sometimes they don't care that much if she's just a holiday girlfriend or whatever.

Edited by shdmn
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, RafPinto said:

It starts like this:

Hello hansum.

Were you flom?

How long you stay Thailand?

You single?

You speak thai?

When they know you a bit better, they dig deeper:

Where do you work?

Where do you live?

You buy or rent?

How much your salary?

You have a car?

Which one and how much?

Later:

You want new family?

You want more children?

The longer you are here, the more thai you speak, the more girlfriends you had, the less interesting you are for them.
They know that you know most tricks out of the book and have to fine tune their lies and stories.
Better to get a completely white farang who just steps out of the plane, never has been in thailand, never had a thai gf, doesn't speak a word thai and is quickly impressed how lovely she is and how great her relationship to her family, especially brothers, is.

She will make sure that you quickly will know the lot.

Too many come over and want to impress. Suddenly everyone is a Dr or fighter jet pilot.
Each on at least 15k $ a month and owning villas and sports cars.
They go shopping with the girls, little do they know that the guy is maxing out his CC.

Some even rent a high end car to drive up to the village to impress.

Now pay back over 1year what you spent on 2 weeks holiday, trying to impress the lady.

confirmed!

1 where u from?   i say mogadishu

2 how long     tricky one----i saw long enough not to get lost

3 do i speak thai    i say mai chai(blank stare)

4 do i have have lady   i say up to u

But as i get daily and sev times today-----do i tell them im from USA--ive been saying canada and a lady asked me last week--i said canada and she said i dont know why that is--drive me crazy---i also say im from earth

the how long---so i should saw im fresh off the boat--wasnt sure but assumed it was if i knew the playbook

as far as where im from i ask whats the country u want me to be from?  and why does it matter?