Paperwork is clogging up government departments in Thailand

webfact

Year 12.   I have a feeling during years 1 to 4, this article wouldn't never be published.  Don't rock the boat!!  Be nice about everything......Year 12, time to complain.   lol

pretty normal, but I'm guessing it's only 2 years for most.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Looking on the bright side just for a moment. Each piece of paper has carbon locked up in it which the tree collected over the years so in a way Thailands love affair with paper is helping to save the world ????

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

The Thais certainly like their paperwork, everything copied and multiple times, too.  Sometimes one feels like having travelled through a wormhole back to the 1960s when there were only few computers...

They have a complete floor dedicated for my paperwork in Thailand somewhere. 

Even takes 4 people to look at the computer whilst entering & retrieving data.

TIT Sadly. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

The Thais certainly like their paperwork, everything copied and multiple times, too.  Sometimes one feels like having travelled through a wormhole back to the 1960s when there were only few computers...

Soon we will run out of trees. One would think that in these days of computers there would be a lot less paper being used. Just look at purchasing something, most people are using their credit cards and not cash. Save the trees!

Edited by vandeventer

12 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

Soon we will run out of trees. One would think that in these days of computers there would be a lot less paper being used. Just look at purchasing something, most people are using their credit cards and not cash. Save the trees!

Plastic trees in Thailand? 555.

The only Department that seems to have got their act together is the Department that issues passports, whatever they want you to produce is scanned into their system, the same applied with the now defunct Thailand Pass all done on line, I think it it is the same Department

However it is not only Thailand, my daughter holds three passports. When we renewed her UK passport we we had to produce copies of every page of the other two even though they were blank.

• Like 2