Indian tourist says he had wallet with 12,000 baht and a credit card pickpocketed by transgender individuals in Pattaya

webfact

image.jpeg

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Pattaya — An Indian tourist has told police and media that he had a wallet with 12,000 baht in cash and a credit card pickpocketed by two transgender individuals.

Mr. Vishal Vajbhaw, a 33-year-old Indian tourist, reported his plight to Pol. Capt. Chanan Kesornbua at the Pattaya Police Station around 1:00 AM today, August 31st, regarding his stolen cash and credit card.

However, when Mr. Vishal reached into his pocket, he found that his wallet, which he said contained 12,000 baht in cash and a credit card had disappeared. 

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/08/31/indian-tourist-says-he-had-wallet-with-12000-baht-and-a-credit-card-pickpocketed-by-transgender-individuals-in-pattaya/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-09-01

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

People do what they do.  you are who you are.   

They want to come to Thailand and be with a ladyboy.     

Maybe 1 billion Indians come to Thailand and head straight for the Pattaya ladyboy!!!

For every Indian upset and robbed, maybe 1 million leave happy.   lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why would anyone walk with so much money on them and not leave the bulk of it in a hotel? and beside, the manners that those Indian tourists behave, as if they were never been to a foreign country before, or that they heard some fantastic stories and Pattaya is some kind of a place that everything goes and allowed...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Why would anyone walk with so much money on them and not leave the bulk of it in a hotel? and beside, the manners that those Indian tourists behave, as if they were never been to a foreign country before, or that they heard some fantastic stories and Pattaya is some kind of a place that everything goes and allowed...

If you are going out for a big night on Walking Street 12K THB is not so much.

I could go through that on a good night and i don't drink so I don't have that as an excuse.

• Like 1

I do wonder why it always seems to be Indians who are getting robbed by ladyboys.

Do other nationalities just not report it to the cops or what?

I have never been hassled by lady boys and have been known to visit Walking Street and Beach Road.

Any ideas?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

Why would anyone walk with so much money on them

When I have to believe the pensioners on this forum, 12.000 is peanuts when they are out for a night, so how would they spend it if not taking with them?

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

and not leave the bulk of it in a hotel?

Because then the cynics like you would be here presto with comments, who leaves that kind of money in his hotel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Time for the Embassy of India to step in and tell their people, "Stop carrying money, Stop wearing Gold, Stop carrying plastic, Stop.....coming to Thailand it is not safe for muslims to fornicate"...

or stop coming .!!!! please

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, cdemundo said:

If you are going out for a big night on Walking Street 12K THB is not so much.

I could go through that on a good night and i don't drink so I don't have that as an excuse.

I was thinking the same thing.  But just to be clear, I don't stop and talk to the "lady's" along Beach Road either.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Boyn said:

I have walked down beach road and walking street hundreds of times at night ,never once had a problem with ladyboys or anybody else. Note to Indian people, Just avoid LBs simples!

Perhaps you too have that unwelcoming look! ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1