Are You a Sheep?

NoshowJones

33 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

If I wanted to wear a mask and people thought I was being a sheep....I really couldn't give a flying freak.

Maybe that's the definition of not being a sheep.  That is, not caring if people label you as one. 

I was referring to Thais, sorry not interested in you

I horrifically got sucked into a mob of sheep today. Wanted to go the mall to buy something only available there  and found myself driving around the carpark waiting for someone to depart- must have taken 15 minutes minimum. I didn't realise how many flock to the mall on a rainy Saturday at lunch time.

Then when I got into the mall, the terror really began as herds of obese people wobbled around blocking the passageways, carrying overpriced plates of fat back to tables to consume.

The horror, the horror!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I horrifically got sucked into a mob of sheep today. Wanted to go the mall to buy something only available there  and found myself driving around the carpark waiting for someone to depart- must have taken 15 minutes minimum. I didn't realise how many flock to the mall on a rainy Saturday at lunch time.

Then when I got into the mall, the terror really began as herds of obese people wobbled around blocking the passageways, carrying overpriced plates of fat back to tables to consume.

The horror, the horror!

I was wondering where this could be until I realized you're back in the USA.  This gave it away...."herds of obese people wobbled around blocking the passageways...."   5555555

• Like 1

Just now, Berkshire said:

I was wondering where this could be until I realized you're back in the USA.  This gave it away...."herds of obese people wobbled around blocking the passageways...."   5555555

Not the US, but we have quite enough obese people here as well.

Never mind covid, obesity is IMO going to be the biggest killer of western peoples in history, and yet, we ain't allowed to fat shame people.

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not the US, but we have quite enough obese people here as well.

Never mind covid, obesity is IMO going to be the biggest killer of western peoples in history, and yet, we ain't allowed to fat shame people.

Obesity related illnesses already kills many millions a year (unlike that cc religion).

I saw a 92kg Thai woman maybe 25yo weigh herself outself 7/11. Then walked into shop to buy stuff 555

On 9/2/2022 at 2:51 PM, possum1931 said:

Do you grow a beard because others do it?

I meant to comment on this.  I always thought that guys grew beards because they had a weak chin, so the beard hides it.  Unless they're a jihadist or mountain man (or wannabe).  When some women say they find beards attractive, not sure if they're really being honest or PC.  At least Thai women are honest.  They mostly find beards repulsive.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I meant to comment on this.  I always thought that guys grew beards because they had a weak chin, so the beard hides it.  Unless they're a jihadist or mountain man (or wannabe).  When some women say they find beards attractive, not sure if they're really being honest or PC.  At least Thai women are honest.  They mostly find beards repulsive.

Always bearded (well trimmed), as I simply hated shaving with a blade for work, when required.  Never a complaint vs some compliments.

Now clean shaven (electric), so don't mind, since a beard adds 10 yrs to my handsomeness ????

12 hours ago, Berkshire said:

I grow a beard because I can't be bothered shaving.

I don't care what women think about it, though I know they don't like them.

• Like 1