FBI found more than 11,000 government records at Trump's Florida home

onthedarkside

15 hours ago, LosLobo said:

Trump is only on daily news over the Mar-a-largo affair because he chose to be.

The DOJ would have kept quiet about the incident until he was charged but it was Trump who wanted this out in the open so he could be tried by public opinion and not  by a jury of his peers.

The other investigations into Trump are all his own doing. Few want to give more oxygen to Trump than he deserves.

Trump apparently lives to be in the media spotlight. Those that decided to raid his place would have known that, so this is down to them. Without such to keep the headlines going, Trump's media exposure might have diminished, but they just keep on giving him ammunition to keep himself in the spotlight.

LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Prove it.

Here's three links showing Trump calling into Fox and Friends and the Hannity program. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx5hA9G_bac

https://news.yahoo.com/president-trump-calls-fox-friends-143632800.html

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-calls-fox-news-says-040700550.html

Do you have any evidence showing his seven hours a day of watching television consisted or actual news programs?

Just now, heybruce said:

Here's three links showing Trump calling into Fox and Friends and the Hannity program. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx5hA9G_bac

https://news.yahoo.com/president-trump-calls-fox-friends-143632800.html

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-calls-fox-news-says-040700550.html

Do you have any evidence showing his seven hours a day of watching television consisted or actual news programs?

Do you have evidence that it didn't?

As I wasn't in the room with him every day I don't know what he watched or if he did other things while the tv is on, such as I often do, and I assume you were not in the room either, so how can you make statements as if they were factual? Which is why I want you to prove what you say. An on the record statement from a named person that would have been in the room with him for 7 hours every day would suffice as proof.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO it's everything to do with that, and they seem to be waiting a long time to arrest him, given they apparently knew what they were looking for, so one could assume it was something worth arresting him for. I suspect the charges will conveniently come early November.

If I were a Democrat, I'd be sweating about the mid terms, and welcome anything to distract the people from the chaos bad times going in the US.

Yes, you've made it clear.  In spite of vast quantities of government documents removed from his property, no evidence that highly classified documents were ever declassified, lying about the evidence of classified on the property, etc., you think the whole thing is just a conspiracy by the Democrats. 

You have no evidence, but that doesn't keep you from repeatedly stating so.

Funny that you can't see conspiracies in Trump's dealings with Putin, or his attempt to get dirt on Biden from Zelensky, or his undermining the integrity of elections before they are held.

• Like 1

Wonder how long this is going to take, another delaying tactic

Trump allowed 'special master' in case over handling of classified documents

The former president had asked for the special master to be appointed, while prosecutors had strongly opposed it - and the appointment is likely to slow down the justice department's ongoing criminal investigation.

That is because the judge has banned the government from reviewing or using the seized materials for its investigation until the special master's independent review has been completed.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62799425

Just noticed, new thread on it here:

https://aseannow.com/topic/1271017-takeaways-from-the-ruling-granting-trumps-request-for-a-special-master-in-mar-a-lago-probe/

Edited by Bkk Brian

12 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Following the news and getting updates was part of his job and watching himself doing speeches on the news would help him improve himself .

Self accessing his own performance and looking for ways to improve himself whilst watching himself on the news 

I’m so glad I saved reading that with my morning coffee, it’s set my day up wonderfully.

I have some business today at city hall, I now feel prepared to deal with any level of nonsense they throw at me.

I’ve been fully inoculated.

Thank you.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Do you have evidence that it didn't?

As I wasn't in the room with him every day I don't know what he watched or if he did other things while the tv is on, such as I often do, and I assume you were not in the room either, so how can you make statements as if they were factual? Which is why I want you to prove what you say. An on the record statement from a named person that would have been in the room with him for 7 hours every day would suffice as proof.

I think you’re on to something.

Defending Trump against unprovable accusations as to what TV programs is a smart move.

You can park the really serious criminal accusations against him, and salvage a modicum of ‘face’ with the near certain statement:

‘But the Libs were wrong about his TV favorites’.

I’ll take that.

It’s the DOJ and the FBI I’m watching.

Justice is coming.

Trump is on Indictment watch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Did you miss the news, Trump’s just been awarded the ‘Special Master’ he’s sought to slowdown the DOJ investigation against him.

C'mon man, we've been told so many times that he's guilty, so just arrest him for those crimes.

The investigation might take years at the rate it's going.

37 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I think you’re on to something.

Defending Trump against unprovable accusations as to what TV programs is a smart move.

You can park the really serious criminal accusations against him, and salvage a modicum of ‘face’ with the near certain statement:

‘But the Libs were wrong about his TV favorites’.

I’ll take that.

It’s the DOJ and the FBI I’m watching.

Justice is coming.

Trump is on Indictment watch.

We've been fed a media diet since 2016 that he was going down, for something or other. I believe he is as likely to be convicted for this as Hillary was for her deleted e mails and destroyed hard drives etc.

Probably need to wait till November for charges to be laid, if at all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Wonder how long this is going to take, another delaying tactic

Trump allowed 'special master' in case over handling of classified documents

The former president had asked for the special master to be appointed, while prosecutors had strongly opposed it - and the appointment is likely to slow down the justice department's ongoing criminal investigation.

That is because the judge has banned the government from reviewing or using the seized materials for its investigation until the special master's independent review has been completed.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62799425

Just noticed, new thread on it here:

https://aseannow.com/topic/1271017-takeaways-from-the-ruling-granting-trumps-request-for-a-special-master-in-mar-a-lago-probe/

I'm sure you want justice to be done properly, no matter how long it takes. At least that is what some posters have been telling me when I ask for him to be arrested now.

3 hours ago, heybruce said:

Yes, you've made it clear.  In spite of vast quantities of government documents removed from his property, no evidence that highly classified documents were ever declassified, lying about the evidence of classified on the property, etc., you think the whole thing is just a conspiracy by the Democrats. 

You have no evidence, but that doesn't keep you from repeatedly stating so.

Funny that you can't see conspiracies in Trump's dealings with Putin, or his attempt to get dirt on Biden from Zelensky, or his undermining the integrity of elections before they are held.

I've been asking for him to be arrested and tried now, so we can all see what the evidence is. However, despite some posters on here saying he is guilty already, you seem to think they have not yet found anything serious enough to charge him with and need to keep looking.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm sure you want justice to be done properly, no matter how long it takes. At least that is what some posters have been telling me when I ask for him to be arrested now.

What I want is the DOJ to follow procedure, and get their case(s) water tight before going to the Grand Jury.

What I don’t want is for the DOJ to fail getting an indictment because they did not follow procedure or messed up evidence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yes I want justice done don't you? Infact I remember quite clearly posting when the motion was first submitted that they should have applied for it at the beginning rather than wait over two weeks delaying the matter. Did you say anything then?

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Arresting is nothing to do with a sentence, which can only be given after he is found guilty, but I'm sure you knew that.

US Constitution, Fifth Amendment, Grand Juries.

The search has uncovered the fact of empty files with missing TS/SCI documents, I’m sure the DOJ will want to investigate that thoroughly before taking their evidence to the Grand Jury.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What I want is the DOJ to follow procedure, and get their case(s) water tight before going to the Grand Jury.

What I don’t want is for the DOJ to fail getting an indictment because they did not follow procedure or messed up evidence.

But but but,

according to some posters he's guilty, so why wait?

Walker88 Posted Sunday at 11:43 PM on this thread

45 broke the law. Guilty just by possession. If he used them, or intended to use them for personal gain, that is 'conspiracy to commit espionage', is a capital offense, and he could (should) be executed.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So, arrest him then!

It has been stated by multiple sources that, if any charges are to be laid, they will not occur until after the midterms.
Please wait.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/us-elections-government/ny-elections-2022-trump-doj-midterms-20220831-76cungfqd5cu7khjgvfxwuwbem-story.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/doj-would-wait-until-after-midterms-to-indict-trump-policy-2022-8

• Like 1

Just now, tilaceer said:

You think the NY Times is the relevant authority to decide when charges will be laid? LOL.

Give me a quote from the DOJ or the FBI and I'll believe it.

• Like 1