Royal Thai Police to seriously monitor and prosecute illegal entertainment venues nationwide

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, Orinoco said:

Looks like the guy on the left, may have just done a very large Bong.  

555 Well spotted. Deep contemplation of what munchies to "confiscate" from 7/11

Or better yet. He's is trying to contemplate his napoleon complex.

Edited by Simple Jack
  • Haha 1

Just like they were going to seriously monitor and   prosecute those who dont stop at a pedestrain crossings, run red lights,  etc etc ....    3 times today  on a pedestrain crossing i nearly lost my life ..police are a joke 

• Thanks 1

Who’s going to monitor the one not too far from me that is owned by plod that I can sometimes hear ,if wind in right direction, at 4 am or more , it also can’t be legal because of where it is , I feel sorry the the people next to it 

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Police General Torsak Sukwimol, Deputy National Police Chief, was assigned to lead the Royal Thai Police officials to supervise the official arrangement of entertainment venues across the country.

" official arrangement "

Read as 

Get them all to pay the same amount of Dash.

1 hour ago, Card said:

No mention of any safety features like fire escapes. The police may not be capable of monitoring them but at least they could ensure compliance.

Especially after the recent tragedy with fire in an entertainment venue. Actually the first thing they should look at.
And sex toys of course  ... they need to search everyone for those !

I had a dream. In the dream the police was running quite a few gambling dens themselves while others were closely monitored. Latter not for law enforcement but for frequent milking of contributions which enabled the police to look the other way.

Interesting, what people sometimes can dream, don't you think so?