German national in Pattaya has an intense standoff with Banglamung Police

snoop1130

9 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

as he was reportedly afraid to be arrested for an alleged overstay.

As if resisting and getting arrested on further charges...while on overstay...is gonna help his situation any! Wankjob. :coffee1:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I suspect our resident Brit-hater, Gottfrid is going to be extremely quiet on this thread !!!! ????

Seems he was a horrific neighbour with his dogs chasing kids etc.

They’ll be happy to see the back of him - it must have been horrible living next to this character. 

It does take time to get an answer from Genecards regarding the alleged German .

Upset the neighbours with his behaviour, and they reported him. Then causes a stand off with the police and tries to pull down power lines.

Doesn't say how long the couple had overstayed,  but he certainly hasn't done his case any good if he he had any chance of returning sometime in  the future. 

The IO stated likely deported and blacklisted.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, alex8912 said:

Umm in the USA?  If that happened to an illegal overstayer he would have lawyers begging him for business , probably sue and win. Then he would get a statue somewhere. 

If the cops didn't shoot him first

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, bob smith said:

he has (aparently) overstayed his visa. he hasnt killed anyone, has he? it's heavy handed and you know it.

He was acting irrationally, he was a danger to himself and others, the police in Germany wouldn't have acted differently. The man obviously has mental issues and wasn't open to a peaceful settlement. He chose to overstay and is now suffering the consequences.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

I can understand why he was so upset, with German immigration policies being so free and open over the last 100 years or so. 

If he's upset about German immigration policies, he should stay in GerMoney and solve his problems there. 

1 hour ago, riverhigh said:

From the article:

"Their dogs (Rottweilers) were allegedly chasing after kids and motorbikes" 

I have zero tolerance for this German's behaviour when it comes to the safety of children. This self-absorbed piece of garbage needs to be locked up, fined and deported. The Thai police and rescue workers have my sympathy for having to deal with this piece of garbage. 

Other than mental or drug taking issues i am with you on this ...( although drugs is self inflicted). He went native.....

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1