Which one is better? lazada or shopee?

topswijaya

Shopee any day for me. I live in the restive deep south, where Lazada charges 200 baht delivery fees minimum. Shopee doesn't charge those "hazard" fees and is thus cheaper. The products are mostly the same anyway.

• Thanks 1

This debate is silly if you want the best value...

Sometimes Shopee has much better prices than Lazada..

Sometimes Lazada has much better prices than Shopee..

For people who want things cheap

First you check BOTH

then

You Google image search BOTH...

Then you will have the lowest price...

• Love It 1

19 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

You Google image search BOTH...

Then you will have the lowest price...

It's not about the 'lowest price'. It's about quality of service and the ease of using their websites.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/3/2023 at 4:08 PM, Tayida said:

I always used Lazada, but after they don't refund me what they should refund, I changed to Shopee. Right now, after four years using them, no issues at at all. Finger crossed.

I have on a few occasions tried to get on to Shopee, they just won't allow it, I'm told it is because I am in Thailand, but there seems to be a lot of Shopee customers in Thailand, or have I got it wrong?

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Doctor Tom said:

Depends what you mean by better. They are both much worse than Amazon  (outside of Thailand) , but I would say that Lazarda's suppliers are marginally more trustworthy, but it is marginally.  

"Lazarda's suppliers are marginally more trustworthy". ??????????

9 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

I have on a few occasions tried to get on to Shopee, they just won't allow it, I'm told it is because I am in Thailand, but there seems to be a lot of Shopee customers in Thailand, or have I got it wrong?

Shopee is in Thailand and website is

https://shopee.co.th/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I will NEVER again buy anything from Lazada.

I have used them for 10 years which means that their service used to be OK. In the past two years, however, it has caused me innumerable problems, stress and expense:

a. Incorrect goods delivered from a bad shop.

b. Lazada informing me that my goods have been delivered when they have not. The shop tells me to cancel the order as the goods are no longer available.  I cancel it BUT I foolishly paid by credit card (unusual for me) and it seems from Lazada that they are not interested in giving me a refund and I have been 'deleted from its system'.

My Thai friend says she has no problems with shopee.

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, siftasam said:

I cancel it BUT I foolishly paid by credit card (unusual for me) and it seems from Lazada that they are not interested in giving me a refund and I have been 'deleted from its system'.

The order has been delegated when canceled - you should still receive your cash back to credit card.  For me normally less than a week.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I will blame whoever took my money from my credit card.

Have you tried contacting a bad shop directly? I had this problem with the wrongly delivered goods last year. The shop wasn't interested and would only communicate with Lazada. It took weeks to sort out.

Thanks. I will check my credit card next week for a refund. Lazada has not sent me a message to say that I have a refund - YET.

'Hope springs eternal in the human breast'.

I guess you guys have to heard,,,,,,Every thing on shopee is 100% free 100% of the time with 100% free shipping with 100% same day delivery.....lol

And Lazada is bad bad bad just a scam 100% of the time.....

LoL......Just joking.........The truth is there is not a bit of difference between the two...

Buy from both...

Lazada search is better..

Yesterday search Shopee '20kg Fish Food' found 6 items = 4 was cat food !!!  search same on Lazada = 8 pages and many different brands

eg: normally buy Fish Food from Lazada for many years = order today arrives next day.  last time ordered from Shopee = next day item show packed then nothing then day 7 show order cancelled why ? !!!

other items on Shopee will state 'packed' then nothing - then day 7 or 8 will get the phone call from delivery driver  refuse,  as many times already ordered on day 5 and received said items next day form Lazada

Lazada shows details of item packed - picked up - arrived at warehouse - out for delivery etc..

on the other hand ordered lighting from Shopee last week arrived fine and fast

I have tried many times to buy from Shopee but cannot download their app.....says not available in your country.....which has been Thailand for 6 months. They have a camera I want at 62000 but cannot buy and  Lazada don't have it. I do not have a VPN activated on my phone. So use Lazada.

• Like 1

Used both for the past several years. Lazada edges out Shopee for less unreliable shops, more products, etc.

I had one not so good experience on Shopee years ago but still use them once and awhile as they are pretty reliable. If the chance you do find the same product on both sites, I tend to notice that Shopee is a bit cheaper in general. 

• Thanks 1