Is it Joe Bidens turn to face JAIL?

Social Media

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

"Evidence of Biden corruption is becoming overwhelming — even as the left pooh-poohs it.

Newly revealed bank records show President Joe Biden’s family and allies hauled in a jaw-dropping $20 million from foreign sources in Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine, some of whom personally dined with the prez himself in Washington."

https://nypost.com/2023/08/09/hunter-biden-corruption-evidence-overwhelms-even-as-left-ignores-it?utm_source=nypost&utm_campaign=android_nyp&utm_medium=social

The Fd1023 had nothing to do with Giuliani although a popular conspiracy theory on the left. It was long time FBI informant since the obama years mr Gal Luft who is now being persecuted like all biden's political opponents.

wrong.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/31/politics/christopher-wray-congress-contempt/index.html

The document has origins in a tranche of documents that Rudy Giuliani provided to the Justice Department in 2020, people briefed on the matter said.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Unlikely that Harris would be the nominee if Biden were to withdraw early.

There are a couple better candidates.

Likewise, Trump is the weakest Republican candidate, except for maybe DeSantis. Of course, most of the other candidates haven't been roughed up, particularly that Big Pharma con man.

I doubt that Biden will withdraw before the election as Harris has as much chance of winning as I would.

IMO the plan is to get them elected and then, after a while, Biden has to retire, leaving her the big chair. If they couldn't get hillary elected they are IMO going to get a woman POTUS somehow.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I doubt that Biden will withdraw before the election as Harris has as much chance of winning as I would.

IMO the plan is to get them elected and then, after a while, Biden has to retire, leaving her the big chair. If they couldn't get hillary elected they are IMO going to get a woman POTUS somehow.

I can't argue with your speculation.

But, if Biden goes bad like Mitch McConnell, he will drop out early.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It does seem like the only plan they have at the moment.  So,  who then would replace Biden,  if not Harris? 

Btw id like to double down on my comments about elder abuse. Mitch McConnell,  an 81 year old had a petit mal seizure and they sent him out for more.  Disgraceful stuff. 

48 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

wrong.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/31/politics/christopher-wray-congress-contempt/index.html

The document has origins in a tranche of documents that Rudy Giuliani provided to the Justice Department in 2020, people briefed on the matter said.

From your link

"While the 1023 form documents the claims from the informant, it doesn’t provide proof that they are true, people briefed on the matter said. The FBI and prosecutors who reviewed the information couldn’t corroborate the claims."

Can you concede that by refusing to investigate the claims ie checking his bank accounts or anything and just censoring and covering up the evidence that the FBI and prosecutors dropped the ball here.

the left's ever changing narrative is a classic. I think they are now at stage " joe biden was not officially in business with his son". The 20th narrative so far, real credible guys, real credible.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

From your link

"While the 1023 form documents the claims from the informant, it doesn’t provide proof that they are true, people briefed on the matter said. The FBI and prosecutors who reviewed the information couldn’t corroborate the claims."

Can you concede that by refusing to investigate the claims ie checking his bank accounts or anything and just censoring and covering up the evidence that the FBI and prosecutors dropped the ball here.

the left's ever changing narrative is a classic. I think they are now at stage " joe biden was not officially in business with his son". The 20th narrative so far, real credible guys, real credible.

1. How do you know they didn't.

2. And accusation is insufficient trigger an investigation. One needs to show probable cause. Otherwise every wingnut would make every allegation under the sun. Oh, wait...

Furthermore, if this is the same F1023, the FBI called and they want to speak to the guy.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

But his tax returns, nor those of his family made mention of these illicit and censored millions.

Ergo, we can not trust the bidens nor their weaponized DOJ

"Federal agencies and the Justice Department dragged out for five years the investigation of Hunter’s gun, tax and foreign influence peddling.The statute of limitations already expired on several of his crimes, but that was OK because of the spelling of his last name.Despite a string of crimes that would have sent average Americans up the river for a decade, Biden’s Justice Department cut a deal in June that permitted Hunter to plead guilty to misdemeanors, not serve a day in jail and dodge any other federal charges."

https://nypost.com/2023/08/11/merrick-garlands-latest-dirty-trick-to-protect-the-bidens?utm_source=nypost&utm_campaign=android_nyp&utm_medium=social

Five years?  Interesting that the dragging out began under the Trump administration.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and millions will support Trump over Harris ( does anyone believe that Biden could last another 4 years as POTUS? ).

Experts do.

Most Likely President Joe Biden Will Live Through A Second Term, Life Expectancy Data Show

Nikki Haley, a Republican candidate for president, recently stated on Fox News that, ‘‘if you vote for Joe Biden, you really are counting on a President Harris because the idea that he would make it until 86 years old is not something that I think is likely.”

While that might make a catchy political sound bite, it completely ignores the current science about demography and longevity. It also ignores Joe Biden’s current state of health.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevevernon/2023/04/30/most-likely-president-joe-biden-will-live-through-a-second-term/?sh=25b41dbd490e

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

But his tax returns, nor those of his family made mention of these illicit and censored millions.

Ergo, we can not trust the bidens nor their weaponized DOJ

"Federal agencies and the Justice Department dragged out for five years the investigation of Hunter’s gun, tax and foreign influence peddling.The statute of limitations already expired on several of his crimes, but that was OK because of the spelling of his last name.Despite a string of crimes that would have sent average Americans up the river for a decade, Biden’s Justice Department cut a deal in June that permitted Hunter to plead guilty to misdemeanors, not serve a day in jail and dodge any other federal charges."

https://nypost.com/2023/08/11/merrick-garlands-latest-dirty-trick-to-protect-the-bidens?utm_source=nypost&utm_campaign=android_nyp&utm_medium=social

How many people do you know are sitting in jail because they filed a tax return late?

???? ???? ???? ???? 

Ergo

. . . nothing.  If someone doesn't declare something that wasn't . . . Ergo - use logic, but keep others entertained.  

Thank you ????

Edited by Sing_Sling

12 hours ago, placeholder said:

Experts do.

Most Likely President Joe Biden Will Live Through A Second Term, Life Expectancy Data Show

Nikki Haley, a Republican candidate for president, recently stated on Fox News that, ‘‘if you vote for Joe Biden, you really are counting on a President Harris because the idea that he would make it until 86 years old is not something that I think is likely.”

While that might make a catchy political sound bite, it completely ignores the current science about demography and longevity. It also ignores Joe Biden’s current state of health.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevevernon/2023/04/30/most-likely-president-joe-biden-will-live-through-a-second-term/?sh=25b41dbd490e

Being alive and healthy enough to serve as POTUS are 2 separate issues.

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

Being alive and healthy enough to serve as POTUS are 2 separate issues.

No matter how unhealthy he is there is always someone competent to take over. Not a worry. What is worrying is having a nut case in charge. At this point Trump is looking a lot like he belong in a straight jacket. Or at least in jail.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

No matter how unhealthy he is there is always someone competent to take over. Not a worry. What is worrying is having a nut case in charge. At this point Trump is looking a lot like he belong in a straight jacket. Or at least in jail.

Which could be the game plan for harris. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

Which could be the game plan for harris. 

The great far right talking point. You're implying that Harris chose Biden to run as president so she could ultimately become president? The prospect of a VP taking over from a president has been the game plan since forever for all presidents. I'm not sure that a person who was AG of California would be a disaster for the presidency. As I always say, sane presidents takes advice from experts anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

The great far right talking point. You're implying that Harris chose Biden to run as president so she could ultimately become president? The prospect of a VP taking over from a president has been the game plan since forever for all presidents. I'm not sure that a person who was AG of California would be a disaster for the presidency. As I always say, sane presidents takes advice from experts anyway.

You don't think harris would be on call if joe gets a second chance. Man, she would sleep with the game shoes, send me in Coach.

America knows biden is too feeble and harris is to lazy I guess you would call her. Why the low poll numbers.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

You don't think harris would be on call if joe gets a second chance. Man, she would sleep with the game shoes, send me in Coach.

America knows biden is too feeble and harris is to lazy I guess you would call her. Why the low poll numbers.

Of course Harris would be on call. One reason she got the gig is because of her fund raising ability at the time. That's a precondition for every single VP nominee since the dawn of time. Despite the taling points, one doesn't get to be AG of CA by being lazy. Period.

At this time in the presidency, her poll numbers are not worse than Trump or Pence. She was not a turn off for voters in 2020 so why should she be now. You can save the "failed border policy" furphies, they ain't true. Border immigration has increased because job prospects for illegal immigrants have increased. Simple as that.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Of course Harris would be on call. One reason she got the gig is because of her fund raising ability at the time. That's a precondition for every single VP nominee since the dawn of time. Despite the taling points, one doesn't get to be AG of CA by being lazy. Period.

At this time in the presidency, her poll numbers are not worse than Trump or Pence. She was not a turn off for voters in 2020 so why should she be now. You can save the "failed border policy" furphies, they ain't true. Border immigration has increased because job prospects for illegal immigrants have increased. Simple as that.

harris is vp because she ticked off the boxes, she was given a chance to shine with the border and she did basically nothing. I've listened to her babbling as has the world. She's a joke. Not a bad gig if you can get it.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

harris is vp because she ticked off the boxes, she was given a chance to shine with the border and she did basically nothing. I've listened to her babbling as has the world. She's a joke. Not a bad gig if you can get it.

Did the wall qualify as "doing something" in your book?

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Did the wall qualify as "doing something" in your book?

Now you're off on a new tangent. Should the US have a barrier to force people to knock? Yes. Obama did it and it was fine, but because Trump was loud, it was wrong.

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

Obama did it? I think that's stretching a long bow. Did he plan to build it from coast to coast? The problem with the whole wall dog whistle is that most illegal immigrants arrive by air.

And again you deflect, getting tiresome.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1