Trump says he's been indicted in classified docs probe

Scott

In my view he's an overgrown toddler.

If he really starts to feel there is a real chance he'll be sent to prison, I think he's a huge flight risk.

If he does run maybe many magadonians will follow and they can have their own enclave abroad called Lil' Magadonia.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Will you be posting a link to back that claim up ?

Trump never did claim that , he said that he hoped the FBI wouldn't do that , which is very different to Trump saying they planted documents .

So, will you be retracting your allegation ?

Here Trump gives 2 options re the classified documents:

Trump has repeatedly suggested that the FBI planted evidence during the raid to recover presidential records as part of a dispute between Trump and the National Archives.

“Did they drop anything into those piles, or did they do it later?” Trump mused Wednesday during an interview with Fox News personality Sean Hannity.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/22/dearie-gives-trump-last-chance-to-dispute-fbi-inventory/

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

In my view he's an overgrown toddler.

If he really starts to feel there is a real chance he'll be sent to prison, I think he's a huge flight risk.

If he does run maybe many magadonians will follow and they can have their own enclave abroad called Lil' Magadonia.

Time for a Trump Tower on the Island of Saint Helena perhaps!

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Not every school agrees to settle a civil fraud claim by returning the full tuition to students, though. There was a huge mountain of evidence against him starting with the claim that students would be taught by successful real estate professionals. That was decidedly not the case. Misrepresenting the credentials of the teachers is defintely fraudulent.

Who cares, he's a scroundel, so what.

• Sad 3

9 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Your hilarious, Now I believe your being disingenuous..

Former US president Donald Trump has reiterated his claim that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) planted the documents that were found at his Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida.

He has reiterated, over and over again and again, saying it repeatedly 

Former US president Donald Trump has reiterated his claim that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) planted the documents that were found at his Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida.

reiterate

rē-ĭt′ə-rāt″

transitive verb

1. To say or do again or repeatedly. synonym: repeat.
  2. To repeat again and again; to say or do repeatedly; sometimes, to repeat.

Good luck with that one! ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Who cares, he's a scroundel, so what.

You don't seem to have a problem caring about other presidents being scoundrels. For most people that's the whole point and why he should not run for president again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

You don't seem to have a problem caring about other presidents being scoundrels. For most people that's the whole point and why he should not run for president again.

I don't want him to run 2024. But not because he scammed some kids who are lost causes anyway if they enrolled in his college. He simply has too much baggage. Time to cut him lose, there's others with similiar policies but better statesmanship. You don't seem to understand why Trump won 2016, not really.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1