‘We Need to Start Killing’: Trump’s Far-Right Supporters Are Threatening Civil War

onthedarkside

18 hours ago, placeholder said:

Once again you're sighting report on William Barr's take on the issue for which he was castigated severely by a federal judge. Barr lied up and down about the conscience and conclusions of Mueller'sreport.

IMO Barr sleeps restlessly at night, in fear of all this catching up to him.  I know that he afraid of Contempt of Congress, he really changed his tune when that term popped up.  He was otherwise pretty brazen.  Whenever I see him on TV I think he is trying to polish a turd (his reputation) and try to pass as a decent guy.  He'll make remarks, and then laugh at them, trying to make people think he has a sense of humor.  He might have better luck with a wooppee cushion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Felton Jarvis said:

The Civil War established that states DO NOT have the right to secede. One of the good things, along with the abolition of slavery, that came out of that war. Otherwise, it was an unnecessary loss of life on a grand scale. I come from a southern state and in my opinion, the Confederate states should have permanently lost the right to vote. That hasn’t seemed to hurt Puerto Rico.

I never knew Puerto Rico was involved in the American Civil war. ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I never knew Puerto Rico was involved in the American Civil war. ????

They weren’t. They are a POSSESSION of the United States. The citizens of that country do not vote. That should have been the status granted to the Confederate states after the war.

Edited by Felton Jarvis

7 minutes ago, Felton Jarvis said:

They weren’t. They are a POSSESSION of the United States. The citizens of that country do not vote. That should have been the status granted to the Confederate states after the war.

Maybe we should ask the former Confederate states and get their reaction?

• Thanks 1

On 6/13/2023 at 5:06 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Please explain why the serious charges hold no water.  Are you being serious or just looking at what you only want to look at.  With the records in his possession never having gone to the National Archives, as required by law, the man essentially stole Government documents.

CLASSIFIED Government documents.

• Thumbs Up 1

Something to look forward to?

A neuroscientist explains why Trump extremists will grow violent as Election 2024 approaches (msn.com)

As the 2024 U.S. presidential election approaches, we can expect tensions between the political left and right to intensify.

That being said, it's essential to understand the psychological forces at play that may predict a rise not just in disagreement, but in violence. The social psychology theory known as terror management theory offers a powerful lens through which to view the growing polarity and potential hostility, and how that could manifest as violence depending on what happens with Donald Trump — legally and politically — in the coming year