Prawit Tipped As Pita’s Rival For PM

webfact

1 hour ago, stoner said:

partisan.....to whos policies ? yours or the ones who the people voted for ? 

A partisan is a committed member of a political party. In multi-party systems, the term is used for persons who strongly support their party's policies and are reluctant to compromise with political opponents.

so the vote didn't really matter did it ? it's either our way or no way. 

democracy at its finest. what a farce.

But the greatest farce of demoracy is on the opposite side of the world.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Trouble may be brewing but I think the dinosaurs are just having a bit of a giggle to maintain their morale. Entertainment all round.

But if they do try it on, then Thailand's future will be in the hands of the young people of Bangkok - and later their parents & some busloads from Isaan.

• Like 1

And so now it looks like another wonker in charge. I'd say you couldn't make it up, but these loons are quite capable of almost anything. If look are anything to go by, this one could match a Toc H lamp.

Edited by Surasak
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, marin said:

For the nick you dont have much a feel for what is going on. 14 million people just voted for MF, 32 of 33 constituencies in Bangkok were taken by them. That is apathy? Give me a break. The people especially the young and educated woke up and voted for a big change. 

What were those 14 million people doing the last 9 years while the dinosaurs pilfered the coffers?

• Like 2

Just now, klauskunkel said:

If Prawit becomes PM:

The Heroin Guy will be a Cabinet Minister again

The appointed Senate will be reappointed

The Navy gets to play with new submarines, so they'll be happy

The Airforce gets to play with new fighter jets, so they'll be happy

The Army gets to play with new tanks, so they'll be happy

The RTP will be happy as business returns to normal

ThaiBev, Boonrawd, CP, et al will be ecstatic

Myanmar's Generals will be extremely happy with arms and drugs flowing again

China and Russia will be happy

… and more dead friends will give him watches

Thai people will pray for lottery numbers as they realize their future is servitude

Marijuana keeps legal and many people out of jail.

Arms will less flow to Myanmar, as CIA does over Thailand.....The Generals get arms from China and Russia not from Thailand.

China and Russia...major trading partners will be happy and so thousands of SME companies trading with them, tourism and millions of people depending on it.

So that all sounds mostly good for me....I take the disadvantage of bad beer in exchange.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, marin said:

For the nick you dont have much a feel for what is going on. 14 million people just voted for MF, 32 of 33 constituencies in Bangkok were taken by them. That is apathy? Give me a break. The people especially the young and educated woke up and voted for a big change. 

Basing my assessment on having lived here quite some time and what I have learned of Thai attitudes to many things, and apathy is a major factor.

If on the other hand I am wrong and there is an uprising that would play in to the hands of the current incumbents and yet another one of those coup thingies will be the order of the day.

TIT Still love the place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

This man is an absolute bottom of the barrel pick. He does not have one nanogram of leadership ability, there are very few who like him and it would just be a continuation of the oppressive, regressive, backward policies of the past 9 dreadful years. 

The people have spoken. The army games can continue, but at great peril to the institution, which has already lost any prestige or honor it may have once had. It is now considered a den of thieves, despised by the masses. 

If there is anywhere Prawit truly belongs, it is either in prison, or in exile. Not in politics. 

But hes a good time keeper!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thailand said:
1 hour ago, PMinThailand said:

The people of Thailand will be on the streets if Prawit is elected! Very sad!

I doubt that very much. Apathy is generally the order of the day here.

Really? Not that the riots achieved anything. They rarely do, anywhere.

Red Shirt Protests 27.jpg

Tasha Photos 11.jpg

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, proton said:

Has no mandate, old, fat, dim witted and associated with the last nine years of failure- ideal candidate ????

the parlament is who give him a mandate or not...so you don't know that yet.

And since when is old fat dim witted a reason for not being top politician? I thought that is a requirement

• Haha 2