Transgender woman is crowned Miss Netherlands for the first time in the beauty pageant's history and will now compete for the Miss Universe crown

2 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

Although I am interested to know if you would gobble up all the evidence either way! ????

Nothing to gobble, as it's been lopped off ...

... Ms N is all in apparently ????

Must of been on merit, as not sure any would win a beauty contest...

image.png.f44990cf45d7e38bd5e98c06ab9d1db5.png

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

sooooooooooo many fragile egos on this thread.........better go rent a bargirl gents to make you feel like a man again...dont forget to stop at the ATM!

We already feel like men, not finding a female impersonator attractive is hardly indicative of a fragile male ego.

People do not rent bargirls to make them feel like men, they rent bargirls because they already feel like men. and are experiencing a natural hetrosexual male urge to have sex with a woman.

I doubt there is any ego more fragile than that belonging to a female impersonator even referring to them as "sir" would provoke an extreme response, bizarrely not just from the person in question, but from legions of woke virtue signallers from every corner of the internet

Why the comment about the ATM, is money not required when availing oneself of the services of a kathoey ?  How would one normally settle up with them? Does it depend on who gives and who takes?

6 minutes ago, BangkokHank said:

What are the odds of a man being the most beautiful woman in The Netherlands?!

very short odds these days   I doubt you would find a bookie who would take your money  for  less than 1000/1 odds on 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

no money-no honey ???? cash is king tho....

A sweeping generalisation regarding the female population of North East Thailand. Not very "woke" or is it ? I can't keep up these days

5 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

might want to take this up with the judges......seems they made the call....also why are you so upset by this?  are you a big beauty contest aficionado?..... are you going to doxx the judges?

Who were the judges anyway , in my opinion they should all be sacked. The female impersonator should not have been allowed to enter a competition that is exclusively for females. The officials should have disqualified her immediately

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Who were the judges anyway , in my opinion they should all be sacked. The female impersonator should not have been allowed to enter a competition that is exclusively for females. The officials should have disqualified her immediately

There is nothing about her that is male.  Why should she be restricted from competing.

3 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

There is nothing about her that is male.  Why should she be restricted from competing.

one way of looking at it , but on the other hand there is nothing about her that is actually female, "she" is a castrated male with male chromosomes.  Which is fine

they should start their own beauty pageant, if they haven't already. All this "controversy " would never have started, it's almost like they are being deliberately provocative 

And,  if there is such a thing as "miss" trans whatever     I will guarantee that real women are not invited to apply, although I doubt there would be many contestants applying as any real woman competing as joke,  would be horrified if they actually  won!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, huangnon said:

Yep. You also never see transsexual women competing in the domain of men, either.

cause women can't win against men, we are even winning beauty contests now over women! chick's must be pissed over this! how can they beat a man at anything if they can't even beat him/her in a women's beauty contest? ????????????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cncltd1973 said:

cause women can't win against men, we are even winning beauty contests now over women! chick's must be pissed over this! how can they beat a man at anything if they can't even beat him/her in a women's beauty contest? ????????????

Wonder if all the judges were men, well, in body only, and would explain the outcum ????

12 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Meanwhile, here is the runner-up...

Photo needed of this lovely and the winner, side by side to fully understand the insanity. 

Edited by EVENKEEL

6 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Wonder if all the judges were men, well, in body only, and would explain the outcum ????

maybe they got bored judging all those women and this one moved the needle for them, had that extra pizazz that the others didn't ????