Would you take a gf to Pattaya?

bignok

Go regularly and stay at LK President or LK The Empress with Mrs and various family. 17 year old neice was impressed with LK Metro and took photos of several establishments. Must admit I don't like it as much now that the Golf Club (cafe/restaurant) has been remodelled.

I've actually never been to the entertainment part of the town. My missus finds Hua Hin too much so there's no chance of taking her to Pattaya. Jomtien is fine though for the beech vibe and Sri Racha if we want to meet friends for food and drink. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, BugJackBaron said:

Would you take your wife and   young son to  a gogo bar? Saw it once!

Long time ago I saw a father with his maybe 16 yo son. The son looked at one of the hot dancers and she asked the father is she can sit with the son. I don't think I saw what happened next. But I thought for myself: If the son goes with her and if she is his first girl, then all the other future girls will have a hard time to match that experience. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Long time ago I saw a father with his maybe 16 yo son. The son looked at one of the hot dancers and she asked the father is she can sit with the son. I don't think I saw what happened next. But I thought for myself: If the son goes with her and if she is his first girl, then all the other future girls will have a hard time to match that experience. 

The 16 year old:

He came

He saw

He came again????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Yes for sure.

Tell her you will pay for a 2 hour massage for her, or salon, spa, etc.

While she is busy,  go have a good time. It has worked for me before.

Or book 2h massage for both of you. Different rooms, different girls. 

• Haha 1