TAT Adopts Cautious Approach to Visa Fee Waiver Scheme

webfact

52 minutes ago, peter zwart said:

Tourism has been gradually picking up, but experts predict that the market will only achieve less than 50% of the level seen in 2019, which reached a peak of around 10 million visitors.

So we have the TAT and we have "Experts." 

Agreed - TAT 40 million, Experts - 10 million - guess the experts do not count migrant workers

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, flyingtlger said:
What is a scheme in slang?

Scheming is an adjective that describes someone who is always doing sneaky things to make things happen, like your scheming friend who invites you to a family party because she secretly wants you to meet her adorable cousin. A scheme is a plan of action that is usually secret or kept hidden.

Scheming to nickel and dime ya....

https://www.snowyhydro.com.au/generation/the-snowy-scheme/

27 minutes ago, stix40 said:

Maybe should read

Visa Fee Waiver Scam !

You mean like the visa exemption scheme.

Foreigners entering Thailand by any means under the Visa Exemption scheme are required at the port of entry to have proof of planned travel (confirmed air, train, bus, or boat tickets) to leave Thailand within 30 days of the arrival date. Otherwise, a visa must be obtained before entering Thailand.

https://oslo.thaiembassy.org/en/page/visa-exemption?menu=60b4c9a7180a9f3d4f28a932

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas Paul KNIGHT said:

God forbid the current Thai Government who openly state they want more tourists, that they make it easier, must have a visas, hike the prices of visiting tourist attractions, tout, entry or exit fee. Then complain not enough coming. 

Only here in the Land of Incompetence and stupidity coupled with open corruption  can you see this happening and they want tourists...Really where certainly NOT HERE unless there is a buck to be made 

I suspect they are mainly aiming for the gullible Chinese and the desperate ruzzians. Maybe Indians still.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

agree .... they just lie continuously ....  it's the thai way ..     haha

l trust TAT's statistics as much as I would trust this man's!image.jpeg.fe1f931c141accf048c7cc482b7124f0.jpeg

Edited by sambum
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, sambum said:

l trust TAT's statistics as much as I would trust this man's!image.jpeg.fe1f931c141accf048c7cc482b7124f0.jpeg

yes ....  he's saying ......    ' everything's fine .. i've checked it all    !   now if you'll just sign here    !    '  ????

• Thanks 1