What did you have for breakfast?

BritManToo

12 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Same nutritional value as all oats. Chewier. I like all oats, and eat oatmeal every day. Just had some an hour ago with soymilk and orange marmalade. I usually eat quick cooking or rolled oats but will get steel cut if i could find them here. Used to eat them back in the US. Takes longer to cook but good texture.

If you don't need to cook them, you can soak them overnight and then can eat them without cooking.  

A damn tasty cheeseburger, washed down with a Snowy (beer), 490ml which I didn't finish.   On the veranda, listening to the waterfall, watching the wife mow the lawn, with hedge clippers ... ????

image.png.9d0eca1db9008fa18d014c3c557cb042.png

Edited by KhunLA

• 10 months later...

Same everyday 

Coffe

Protein shake with creatin

Yougurt, oats, nuts, fruits, seeds

97,8 today, loosing 0,25kg +- a week which is the plan. A little experiment if you are consistent and not cheating, using excact calorie count, activity level, and also eat ice cream, chocolate, chips but making sure your macros is almost as planned, if it will work. 

Last time I did keto, but I lost strenght and muscle mass as well. 

20240716_094853.thumb.jpg.14757543df748a3bf56d24a8ba2a5cbb.jpgScreenshot_20240716_095106_MyFitnessPal.jpg.0d8ee13150613544e3fd725bb21cd38d.jpg

• Haha 2

Same as this day in August of 2023.

5-egg omelette 

1.5 bowls of steamed jasmine rice

large-tall 660 ml glass of iced Green Tea from Sichuan China

Soy sauce, White pepper, Chili powder on the eggs, but not on the rice!

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Sad 2

On 9/13/2023 at 9:37 AM, KhunLA said:

A damn tasty cheeseburger, washed down with a Snowy (beer), 490ml which I didn't finish.   On the veranda, listening to the waterfall, watching the wife mow the lawn, with hedge clippers ... ????

image.png.9d0eca1db9008fa18d014c3c557cb042.png

That's not a lawn.

That's AstroTurf!

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

:cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:

image.png.48c209b9f6e402860d113ffe6e205c00.png

By the time she's done, she'll need to start again.. Good job though. I have about a rai of lawn so I bought one of the few lawnmowers in Thailand

• Thumbs Up 1

Basically the same for a long time - oatmeal, blueberries, cranberries, pro-biotic yogurt, kiwi, pineapple, apple, mango, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, dash of tumeric, walunts, almonds and cashews, two cups of black coffee, one cup of green tea with ginger all unsweetened.  Some days the fruit varies with what is available  Somedays includes strawberries, some days cherries and walnut milk for he oatmeal/fruit mix.  1 small square of 99% chocolate.  Has enabled me to maintain my weight within 1 kilo for years even though I exercise about 2  hours a day total.  ALways have plenty of energy and never constipated.

• Haha 1

It's hard to shake foods you grew up with. I still remember the warm homemade bread with butter, cheese, cold cuts and Italian Salad which is peas and diced boiled carrots with mayo and seasoning. Oh and cold red cabbage.

So for me I make do with toast butter and cheese.

• 2 weeks later...