Thaksin suffering “fatigue and stress” in hospital : Paetongtarn

snoop1130

It’s kind of sad and funny at the same time .

who would if thought going to jail would not be joyous and yet he had almost 2 decades to prepare for it, then once in jail, what is there to stress about ?  They even open and close doors for you ????

Thaksin's short time in jail is all that he will see.

His serious health condition will allow him home detention...for a few months.

Then his miraculous recovery will have him back at the forefront of Thai politics.

• Thumbs Up 2

Soon nobody in jail anymore, as they claim that Thaksin don't get a special treatment.. Everybody who will be convicted can say stressed, high bloodpressure, fatgue, etc ....same treatment for all is preventing going to jail...Protesters and demonstrators now you know how to deal with justice.. But hungerstrikers are being handled differently

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

He should go back to Dubai.

Or he could go to Cambodia. The climate seems to agree with him. Easier for his grandchildren to visit as well. 

I dislike the man but I wouldn't want anything to happen to him. I'm just not convinced about his illness. If it is true and he's uncertain about how long he's got, then maybe that's why he decided to return after so long. If it's not true then he's a very poor liar. Which we knew anyway. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Songlaw said:

In the most archaic, draconian, and unnecessary manner possible, he took the idiocy of the Americans’ so-called war on drugs and pumped it full of steroids - before turning it against his own brethren. Countless individuals suffered, and families went decades without mercy or any hope for their loved ones ever coming home - over marijuana no less, more often than amphetamines. They didn’t randomly P-test for yaba before extracting every last baht from tourists/foreigners either. A bit of suffering would seem fitting for a remorseless individual who, given the opportunity, would probably reinstate the same measures immediately. Small-minded vindictiveness and extreme cruelty are the only aspects of his reign that actually move the needle for me. Totally overshadowing what were, for the time, some seemingly progressive and societally beneficial measures undertaken by his administration, in my not-so-humble opinion.  

He never showed any pity or mercy but expects it in spades.

"When summer ends and the rivers freeze, ask not for quarter"

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Maybe he is suffering but he should keep it to himself instead of this undignified display of whining.

He was a coward for running away, now he's a coward on coming back.

His time is over and I don't want to hear any more about this guy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Paetongtarn Shinawatra said on Tuesday that her father, Thaksin, who is receiving medical treatment at the Police General Hospital, is still under stress and suffering the after effects of COVID-19         What A Shame,But He's ONLY An ordinary person now,Isn't He ??

Well, let's be honest, if you were hated by around a third of the population, and stuck in prison with, at least so far, no sign of a get out of jail free card being issued, you'd probably be feeling a bit stressed and fatigued too!

18 hours ago, ChipButty said:

he doesn't know the meaning of stress, do the crime, do the time, 

I have had 2 blackouts this year due to low BP and was sent to hospital both times. Yes you DO get stressed in hospital, and YES you do get fatigued.

Especially if you don't have much of an idea what the problem is and how long you will be in the hospital.

The first time I blacked out I was confused and had no idea where I was other than in hospital, how I got there, how long I had been out, what month, day and time it was. I had no idea where my wife was or even if she knew where I was.

Do the crime, do the time, sure. That works if the justice is fair, open and honest. It does not work if the justice is carried out under the auspices of an illegal coup.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:

Highly transmissible mutation(s) of COVID are going around in many countries, because those crafty viruses have figured out how to evade the vaccine antibodies.

Just talked to someone in America whom I told I had a "cold" and they said it was going around in Texas, Arizona and their daughter had a "cold", too.

They probably don't know it's COVID, because some people in that part of the world think Science is just a "myth" and they would never bother to test until they arrive at the ER gasping for air. ????

GET WELL SOON MR THAKSIN YOUR PEOPLE NEED YOU ????

and a lot ended up dead

• Like 1

6 hours ago, soalbundy said:

The man is no coward, coming back was a high risk game despite deals and friends in high places; just one little cog in the machine has to stop turning and he is stuck in prison, which considering his past life style is far worse for him than an average Thai. He is a politician and businessman, a mover and shaker, not the worst of the bunch in government house but certainly no angel but then what do you expect, the company he kept on his way up are all money grabbing power hungry narcissists, laws don't apply to them, he was a policeman who became the most powerful politician in the land, feted like a king, imagine what that would do to your character.

Trump will be joining him soon

6 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

Amazing his daughter is now a physician, and what her diagnosis is concerning her father amazing Thailand he should be returned to the jail TIT

And you believe that you know better than she does,

When was the last time that you spoke to Thaksin or his doctors, read his medical history.

What is your medical speciality?

• Confused 1