ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

13 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Thanks for your reply Proton, but I've no answer to my question.

How do you qualify these killings on the Palestinian People in Gaza with no connection to Hamas.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Any potential future Hamas members need to be wiped out as well , make sure there's no one to replace the current members who are being wiped out 

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

I know the law, and I will provide you with the information, after you either support your claim that that Israel has killed over a million innocent Palestinians in the last two weeks, or admit you were lying. 

Just answer the question please :

Which international Law(s) allows Israel to justified collateral damage to Palestinian civilians (non-combatant).

If you know these laws, please tell them, or did you invent this on the spot (lying) ?

Read my posts again : I've never posted that +1Million people died in Gaza since 7 October.

You're deflecting and trolling. Sorry, you're loaded question didn't work. You have no information and knowledge about the international law and you need more time to...learn to participate in heavy discussions.

There's no merchandising : admit or supply. Sounds almost Biblical.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Just answer the question please :

Which international Law(s) allows Israel to justified collateral damage to Palestinian civilians (non-combatant).

If you know these laws, please tell them, or did you invent this on the spot (lying) ?

Read my posts again : I've never posted that +1Million people died in Gaza since 7 October.

You're deflecting and trolling. Sorry, you're loaded question didn't work. You have no information and knowledge about the international law and you need more time to...learn to participate in heavy discussions.

There's no merchandising : admit or supply. Sounds almost Biblical.

You're deflecting and trolling. Sorry, your lying didn't work. Sounds almost Koranical.

I know the law, and I will provide you with the information, after you either support your claim that that Israel has killed over a million innocent Palestinians in the last two weeks, or admit you were lying. 

Please come clean and admit you are a liar.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Military targets are allowed in war. If an enemy is using human shields that's their fault.

I love that one. You use the term "if" (conditional) : this means that the human shields were checked before bombing.

International Law :

Bombing Combatants OK.

Bombing Non-combatants = Not OK

How did the IAF F-16 pilot check before dropping his Mk84 bomb(s) (2.000 Lbs) that non-combatants will not be killed by his dropping ?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You're deflecting and trolling. Sorry, your lying didn't work. Sounds almost Koranical.

Please come clean and admit you are a liar.

You need time, because you have no clue...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

I love that one. You use the term "if" (conditional) : this means that the human shields were checked before bombing.

International Law :

Bombing Combatants OK.

How did the IAF F-16 pilot check before dropping his Mk84 bomb(s) (2.000 Lbs) that non-combatants will not be killed by his dropping ?

Hey liar, would you please provide the actual international laws you are lying about? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Any potential future Hamas members need to be wiped out as well , make sure there's no one to replace the current members who are being wiped out 

OK, you need to define "all potential future Hamas members" out of this Palestinian civilian population that till today has nothing to do with Hamas ideology or operational structure (religion, army, social).

We talk about (not limited to) : all non-combatant people

children -16 years

medics

press

(pregnant) women

elder

How do you select : which are you criteria you use to select your target list?

• Haha 1

Just now, Thorgal said:

OK, you need to define "all potential future Hamas members" out of this Palestinian civilian population that till today has nothing to do with Hamas ideology or operational structure (religion, army, social).

We talk about (not limited to) : all non-combatant people

children -16 years

medics

press

(pregnant) women

elder

How do you select : which are you criteria you use to select your target list?

The pregnant woman would depend on whether she was having a male child or a female child .

If shes having a Female child, then she shouldnt be bombed 

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Please

He will never answer because it's an obvious nonsense and he will not admit it so just keeps demanding answers to his own questions, which he's already had answers to. Lost all credibility and now just clutching at straws to continue to defend the indefensible. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

International Law :

Bombing Combatants OK.

Has the nerve to talk about international law and not being OK to kill civilians while at the same time defending Hamas, astounding.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

"Yeehaw..", he cried as he skied off down the slippery slope..

That is the one outcome guaranteed not to happen.

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Military targets are allowed in war. If an enemy is using human shields that's their fault.

And why would any law apply when  you fight these savages, who cut the throat of babies?

Edited by Ben Zioner
  • Like 2

Interesting video capturing some of the 550 failed rocket launches that Hamas unleashes on Israel only to land back in Gaza

Tel Aviv: 

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) on Saturday said that one-fifth of the rockets fired by Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) have misfired in the last 24 hours, landing inside Gaza and killing civilians, The Jerusalem Post reported.

IDF Spokesman Daniel Hagari said this amounts to more than 550 rockets. "They are killing their own people," he said.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/israel-hamas-war-idf-says-one-fifth-rockets-fired-by-hamas-palestinian-islamic-jihad-misfired-24-hours-4503341

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

So support is not growing or that wasn't the Hamas' goal?

Your question:

16 minutes ago, stevenl said:

In the west it seems support for the Palestinians is growing. Could it be Hamas is achieving its goal?

One question one answer, No

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, proton said:

Because they started a war and innocent people get killed in wars no matter how much precaution and care the IDF take. Bit late to start boo hooing about casualties, they should have thought of that before following Hamas the the Prophet into yet more terror.

Don't agree with you.

This conflict is like a game of chess. The opening, middle game and the end game. Have to look at the whole historic picture. This is a move that could signify the end game.

The conflict has been ongoing for 75 years. Sooner or later it was going to flare up again; big time. This time, however, there is a possibility of it escalating into WW111.

IMO, the English are to blame, well over 100 years ago, for promising the zionists their own land (Palestine), in a deal to get the US actively involved in WW1.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

You say you don't support Hamas, my question to you is, why then when this poster stated they should be finished off dead or alive did you post a sick emoji? Surely a terrorist group such as Hamas which have carried out atrocities every bit as bad as ISIS should be totally eliminated. Nothing sickening about that.

image.png.00dcbfa5bdd8e82528d086d6e9702906.png

Of course I don't support a terrorist group. I think it is sickening that some people want the Israeili army to go into Gaza, killing thousands of innocents also,which will happen. I also think it is sickening forcing the people of Gaza out, but not quite as bad as killing them. There is a lot of anti-Muslim on this thread, mostly from Americans.

I think you are British - can you imagine the British telling N.Irish people to move out of their country into Eire as they wanted to kill all the IRA? Do you think they will allow those who live in N. Gaza back in after they have flattened it? Not all the members of the IRA were murderers, like not all members of Hamas are murderers, just an army fighting for their country.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

In the west it seems support for the Palestinians is growing. Could it be Hamas is achieving its goal?

It does not seem like support in the west is growing to me, it seems like it shrunk some to me. 

Palestine wants to eradicate Israel. It may or may not be achieving it's goal, only time will tell.  

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

There has always been an anti Israel sentiment in Western Countries and there are some people that just enjoy a protest , gets them out the house for the day and a trip to London  with a bit of shouting, flag waving and running around a bit and meet with like  minded people and enjoy the day out 

• Like 2