Dan discusses his Pattaya Bargirl relationship and advises others to not do the same.

Goat

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

We are talking about over on the other forum , I left that other forum to get away from you , as many others did 

😂.............No, you just don't like forum police, here or there, you probably have a problem with police anywhere............😂

22 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Ignorance is bliss for the suckers who go home and send money to a bargirl.

One former bargirl I know has a sucker on the hook who is sending her money to build a new house. But she is constantly messaging me and wants to see me.

My rule is no hanky panky with ladies who have a Farang boyfriend. But idiot sponsors are okay. So, maybe I will go for it. Again.

Sometimes you even dont know. Hidden agendas. On youtube there is the  movie "Thai Girl Talks About The Thai Girlfriend Scam" 

It is 10 years old. She doesnt look like a bar girl, but has 3 sponsors. One main, doing 40 kbaht/month to her and the others dipped in to 80 kbaht/month.

And that is 10 years ago! 

In this case it is a Thai girl, but doesnt matter which nationality, they can have all hidden agendas, short time, longer time.

It is a real hard thing to find "the one". Almost an utopia. Red, lived, heard, seen a lot of weird things with women.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

You are a liar........🤔

So what have I learned from the last couple of pages, 3 of you are banned members, and you have the cheek to question me over something that is all guesswork and assumptions from yourselves............😆

Well done............:cowboy:

You should know all about lying, that's all you have done over the past three years about your Yinn obsession

Edited by proton
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, proton said:

You should know all about lying, that's all you have done over the past three years about your Yinn obsession

I gave you a laugh, how is the Aussie bloke R.M (Yinn), yes I know who it is...............😂

On 10/24/2023 at 9:12 PM, Danderman123 said:

Wow, more people here concerned about sex with a sheep than the poor souls who marry bargirls.

In the Real World, I meet a lot of bargirls who have hooked a customer boyfriend. In virtually 100% of the cases, they simply view the customer as an ATM.

One lady I know has a customer who says he wants to marry her, and sends her 40,000+ baht a month. I took her to Macau last month, and she had to go to the hotel lobby to talk to him. Also, she had to go to the lobby when her Thai husband called.

and your point is?

Some of us want sex and don't mind paying for it up front. Some of us wanted sex and ended up paying for it in the divorce.

The only lesson is that we end up paying for it up front or at the end.

Millions are screwed by employers, so we get screwed on every front, but some screwing is more enjoyable than other screwing.

Did you enjoy <deleted> a woman that is fleecing one man and cuckolding another?

• Like 1

On 10/24/2023 at 11:59 PM, xtrnuno41 said:

You are there in the relationship, you dont like it, you stop.

Maybe a slight difference as being a bar girl (?), but women are all the same, at least in my experiences.

And maybe a bar girl IS good, you never know until you try. It is about finding the right one.

I "met" many BGs in my time, and the majority were very nice people that I'd have liked for friends. Obviously some were not nice people, just like some western women I knew.

For most of my time visiting Thailand I had no intention of getting married though, and unfortunately when I did I met the wrong woman but she was "good" for a few years, so not a total loss.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, save the frogs said:

This guy actually made an animated film about a bargirl scamming 2 guys simultaneously - a Brit and an American. One guy buys her a house while the other guy buys her a bar. Based on a personal experience, one can assume? 

A fool is born every minute. Nothing unusual there.

Whatever mistakes I made in most of my life I didn't buy my Thai wife a house, or a business, and she had to go to work for her own money.

I learned that lesson when a western woman managed to get me to buy her a house ( or at least a few years of a mortgage ), and I vowed that no woman would get to do that again. However, I was young and naive back then, and believed in true love ( no such thing IMO ) which belongs in fairy stories.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The point of this topic is Dan's personal revelation that bargirls are out to get your money.

But the posters here are focused on sex with sheep, or Dan's nose, or various quasi-criminal types in Pattaya.

My opinion is that educating newbies about bargirl scams is worthy of discussion.

So start a thread about it, or is talking about it on other people's threads all you do?

On 10/25/2023 at 1:03 AM, Danderman123 said:

Ignorance is bliss for the suckers who go home and send money to a bargirl.

One former bargirl I know has a sucker on the hook who is sending her money to build a new house. But she is constantly messaging me and wants to see me.

My rule is no hanky panky with ladies who have a Farang boyfriend. But idiot sponsors are okay. So, maybe I will go for it. Again.

You sound like a wonderful human being, not.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and believed in true love ( no such thing IMO ) which belongs in fairy stories.

Yeah, I mentioned that in another thread and got some hate.

We're all deluded to some degree about to what extent love holds together a marriage / relationship. 

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and your point is?

Some of us want sex and don't mind paying for it up front. Some of us wanted sex and ended up paying for it in the divorce.

The only lesson is that we end up paying for it up front or at the end.

Millions are screwed by employers, so we get screwed on every front, but some screwing is more enjoyable than other screwing.

Did you enjoy <deleted> a woman that is fleecing one man and cuckolding another?

I hope you realize that the majority of bargirls have a Thai significant other. So, when you are going with a bargirl, you are cuckolding some Thai person.

I guess if its not overt, you don't mind.

As for the bargirl fleecing one man, that's common, too, lots of idiots sponsors out there.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, save the frogs said:

This guy actually made an animated film about a bargirl scamming 2 guys simultaneously - a Brit and an American. One guy buys her a house while the other guy buys her a bar. Based on a personal experience, one can assume? 

I know one bargirl who:

Has an English husband

Has a long time sponsor

Has a customer boyfriend

Has a longtime Thai boyfriend up in Udon Thani. He has a Thai lady in Khon Kaen, who has a Farang husband.

Has a young karaoke boy living with her.

No cash in the bank.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

A fool is born every minute. Nothing unusual there.

Whatever mistakes I made in most of my life I didn't buy my Thai wife a house, or a business, and she had to go to work for her own money.

I learned that lesson when a western woman managed to get me to buy her a house ( or at least a few years of a mortgage ), and I vowed that no woman would get to do that again. However, I was young and naive back then, and believed in true love ( no such thing IMO ) which belongs in fairy stories.

So what does the Thai Mrs get out of the marriage then? or is she a previous one as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Sigmund said:

Not to be rude or mean, but was a full STD-HIV test made before entering such a relationship with the bar-stool beauty ? And how can one be sure she will not continue to make her side commissions when still in the relationship ?

I doubt if Dan or many of the other whoremongers would get tested, they are in their own little bubble.

18 hours ago, transam said:

I was privy to doing my job.

😅

Very professional of you. 

They must have been paying you well.

Honestly, the way you banned your disabled former friend Colin simply for disagreeing with you and the ever popular young lady Yinn for jokingly mocking your Harry Highpants fashion sense was quite ugly/bully like and did no favors for readership.

Perhaps looking back you could admit you got a bit carried away with the "power" of your "job"?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Sigmund said:

Same happened in a few foreign medias. Some mods were a bit to eager to delete/ban comments or members. Few years later, the number of visitors/comments had dropped of course and the entire business model based on numbers fell and people lost their jobs.

It was noticable after two weeks when they gave our dear friend his dream job.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

This topic is about Dan finding out his tilac is a greedy bargirl.

And what makes this particular story more interesting is that Dan was in his early 30s, so you would think in the prime of his life and being able to pull normal girls with jobs.

But even he fell for it.

• Like 2