No updates on health of convicted former PM Thaksin

webfact

1 hour ago, tandor said:

I ride around with all those conditions and another 4..i manage ok!...however, i did notice he has a drooping right eyelid, which although not life threatening, does need close monitoring which is best done in a clean health facilty with appropriately trained healthcare professionals. :blink:

you should check in to a mental health facility, i believe that would serve you better. i sincerely doubt you manage ok. and you should stay off public transportation, mainly planes

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ironmike said:

Why is this POS not locked up in prison,,,Ohsorry he's ripped off the Thai people for so long he's rich and rich scumbags like him don't do time

If the soldier who led the coup in 2014 does not go to jail, why should Thaksin?

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

How many people do you know that spends 100 days in the hospital? Those doctors are really bad and can’t diagnose his problem or there really isn’t a problem. TIT.

Alternatively, the doctors have done a remarkable job keeping him alive for so long with such life-threatening diseases.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, worgeordie said:

It's a great pity they don't have investigative journalists here  (I know ,I know they would not last long),

or tv programs like Panorama , to wade through all the $h!t and get the true facts out to the Thai citizens.

if only....

regards Worgeordie 

Actually, there are numerous Thai investigative journalists around - just as there are quite a number of alternative/independent sources that abound. 

One won't ever know of these avenues by way of the establishment/mainstream news.....because that's how it's suppose to work. 

Keeping oneself dumbed down without sussing out other perspectives and opinions is on you and others who presume there's no other alternative.

11 hours ago, Lite Beer said:

Good to know that he is being taken good care of in his VIP hospital suite at the tax payers expense.

Quite. It would seem that as a thai citizen his care comes under the Thai State's Universal Healthcare system, more commonly known as the 30 baht system, as he is in a government hospital. But even government hospitals have the option for patients willing and able to pay of private rooms, better nursing care and facilities, expedited medical care by senior consultants that work there. I'm sure he must have these so why isn't he paying for them?

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Kalasin Jo said:

Quite. It would seem that as a thai citizen his care comes under the Thai State's Universal Healthcare system, more commonly known as the 30 baht system, as he is in a government hospital. But even government hospitals have the option for patients willing and able to pay of private rooms, better nursing care and facilities, expedited medical care by senior consultants that work there. I'm sure he must have these so why isn't he paying for them?

Because of privacy, we will never need to know what he pays for, none of you know how much I pay for my power bill 

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

How many people do you know that spends 100 days in the hospital? Those doctors are really bad and can’t diagnose his problem or there really isn’t a problem. TIT.

By year end I will have done a total of 160 days this year.

Nothing wrong with him. It’s all pathetic; him, his deal with the army and the fact they are still effectively in governance. A double whammy. What have the Thai people done to deserve this? Nothing! That is it. Too much apathy. They need to be on the streets en masse to rid this country of this filth once and for all!

• Thumbs Up 1

How to cook up the perfect deal and take an entire nation for a helluva big ride on the merry-go-round called Thailand! 

Let's see the reshuffling of the cards once the sick patient is healed and out of his confinement. In the meantime I suggest Dr T's daughter on the left side of the picture to change her tailor to an Indian expert, Khon Thai seriously looked at something else than her body shape. Not an issue usually but in a public appearance ......

Thailand Soap Opera 4.1 - the next season is in the making 

On 12/1/2023 at 4:03 PM, 2baht said:

If he is still in the hospital, I'd stand singing! No updates because no one can penetrate the security at his home front gate, people like him DON'T hang around in hospitals if they are not sick!!!

Yup. I'm surprised so many posters think he is in the hospie.🙃🙃

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, saltybloo said:

No foreigners thoughts mean anything to the authorities here.  IF you don't know how rich people Worldwide, manipulate the system, I'm not going to explain.  🤔 

Oh come on, just a wee hint! :whistling:

• Haha 1

On 12/1/2023 at 11:43 AM, soi3eddie said:

Wonder what most ordinary Thais think.

I suspect that they really don't care!

In other news, questions are not raised as to why Retired General Prayut lived ( still lives) in an army house for so many years after he retired from the army...

• Thanks 1