How long an actual 60 minute be actual massaging?

DonniePeverley

5 hours ago, DonniePeverley said:

My point being is the timing of the massage beginning when she touches your skin, or when you walk into the premises?

Neither, it begins when she first engages you, like walking into the room with you.   

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gravity101 said:

I never last 60 minutes anyway.

I don't want to be "pedanatic" (as the OP might say), but when you say "I never last", what exactly does the "last" refer to?  The massage itself or you and the happy ending?

11 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Maybe those missing 12 minutes were allocated to his tip !

Nah, I think the OP refused happy ending, and that´s why it was only 48 minutes. I know, it´s only 12 minutes, but I believe all petty complainers come quick.

3 hours ago, bradiston said:

I think 5 minutes either side of start and finish is allowable. She has to set up, and clean up after. So 50 minutes would seem fair to me.

The good massage ladies i know are a minimum of 60 mins, often 5 minutes extra, no rush to finish kinda thing.

If they use the phone a bit or disappear off for whatever  i expect them to add time on

4 hours ago, bradiston said:

I think 5 minutes either side of start and finish is allowable. She has to set up, and clean up after. So 50 minutes would seem fair to me.

So you hire a girl on Thai friendly. You going to bonk for an hour and then she's out the door? When does the clock start? Is undressing included or not? Shower before and after? She's on the metre, same as a massage. Included in the one hour is essentials for hygiene etc. That's my take. Can't see how you can benefit from a clock watching exercise. It's supposed to relax you.

• Haha 1