Homosexual TV shows, movies

CanadaSam

7 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Well, An apologist like you would, wouldn't they.

What is there to delight and be so smug about when a country starts losing its values, belief system and direction, due to Lefties and Liberals that live in Cuckoo land?

Amazing, you are calling half the board Bigots, there's definitely something bigoted about that.

Ageist comment there? The Only Bigot in this thread, is you. Contribute nothing, but pretend to be offended by everything.

I’d top myself before I’d accept your values 

• Thanks 2

On 12/14/2023 at 1:58 PM, CanadaSam said:

I just don't get it.  When I was younger, there was never any type of gay sex or even kissing on TV, movies.

Now, it seems that almost every show has gay scenes, and I'm worried about the impact it has on youngsters.

It really seems like TV, movies make it look like it's perfectly normal, and I don't believe that it is!

I mean if everyone was gay, there would be no next generation of humans, right?

Im interested to hear how it will affect 'youngsters'?

Will it make them gay?

Or will it make them grow up to not think it 'abnormal' to be gay?

Think about it....

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sigma6 said:

Will it make them gay?

Think about it....

By now it is obvious that many kids are confused.

For a long time, people only saw two options: male and female.

Every child knew to which group they belonged.

And if a boy played with a doll or a girl played with a toy gun then maybe people thought that is a little unusual, but nobody questioned if now the boy is a girl or the girl a boy.

Recently certain people, including clinics who want to make a ton of money, try to confuse kids. You are a boy and you played with a doll? That obviously means you want to be a girl. No problem, we give you hormones and do some operation and you will be a girl - or maybe not?

Unfortunately, too many kids and parents follow those charlatans. 

And often that is a one-way street. You can't make a boy to a girl. And if you tried and then the half girl/boy wants to go back that is impossible.

Yes, there are very few people who are "in the wrong body". They can visit psychologist and talk about their feelings and experiences. And if, after years of therapy, they still want to change, then they can do that after they are adults. 

Watch and learn about the horrible consequences:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Sigma6 said:

Will it make them gay?

Think about it....

I have and i think it is a two way street,if kids see a homosexual relationship on tv they can also think it is ok and it is ok to be gay.

Being gay and being a transsexual is totally different.

24 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

By now it is obvious that many kids are confused.

For a long time, people only saw two options: male and female.

Every child knew to which group they belonged.

And if a boy played with a doll or a girl played with a toy gun then maybe people thought that is a little unusual, but nobody questioned if now the boy is a girl or the girl a boy.

Recently certain people, including clinics who want to make a ton of money, try to confuse kids. You are a boy and you played with a doll? That obviously means you want to be a girl. No problem, we give you hormones and do some operation and you will be a girl - or maybe not?

Unfortunately, too many kids and parents follow those charlatans. 

And often that is a one-way street. You can't make a boy to a girl. And if you tried and then the half girl/boy wants to go back that is impossible.

Yes, there are very few people who are "in the wrong body". They can visit psychologist and talk about their feelings and experiences. And if, after years of therapy, they still want to change, then they can do that after they are adults. 

Watch and learn about the horrible consequences:

You are mixing up being gay and being transexual.

On 12/14/2023 at 2:23 PM, JBChiangRai said:

Is that with your postman Bob?

On a serious note, it's good that we see this, for too long it has been illegal and resulted in prison or suicide, society has a lot of catching up to do and I think seeing this is a good thing.  We need to break down the barriers from people who prejudicially find it distasteful and if that means it's in our face for a while, that's a very good thing.

No its not 'good that we see this'.  I am not anti gay and in fact support most 'gay rights'  but the sight of 2 blokes kissing makes me want to puke -  on TV or in real. Its just how I'm made, its not a voluntary action. I am fully aware of homosexuality, I just don't want to see it.  I wouldn't go into a gay bar for that very reason, why should I have to see it on TV?

Other than a peck on the cheek, I also don't think its necessary for hetrosexual couples to be kissing in public or on TV either.

I think that TV/Media have neglected the fact that homosexual people exist in our society for so long that they now think they have to make up for it but it seems to me that the proportion of 'gayness' on TV and in the Media is far greater than the reality.

Perhaps there should be a 'gay' warning before a TV programme containing gay acts starts, giving those of us that don't like it to switch off. Better that its not shown at all though - not necessary.

5 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

No its not 'good that we see this'.  I am not anti gay and in fact support most 'gay rights'  but the sight of 2 blokes kissing makes me want to puke -  on TV or in real. Its just how I'm made, its not a voluntary action. I am fully aware of homosexuality, I just don't want to see it.  I wouldn't go into a gay bar for that very reason, why should I have to see it on TV?

Other than a peck on the cheek, I also don't think its necessary for hetrosexual couples to be kissing in public or on TV either.

I think that TV/Media have neglected the fact that homosexual people exist in our society for so long that they now think they have to make up for it but it seems to me that the proportion of 'gayness' on TV and in the Media is far greater than the reality.

Perhaps there should be a 'gay' warning before a TV programme containing gay acts starts, giving those of us that don't like it to switch off. Better that its not shown at all though - not necessary.

Homo disgusted triggered guy needs safe space and wants to censor media for everyone else. Now that's perverted.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

What are normal people? Everybody is different in all sort of ways, sexual, political, economical, religion, habits, .......

You know very well what normal is in terms of sexuality.  I used to have this argument with my brother who is gay.

Normal is as nature intended for procreation - male & female.  That there are deviations from normal is without doubt but that does not lessen the meaning of 'normal'.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Homo disgusted triggered guy needs safe space and wants to censor media for everyone else. Now that's perverted.

Totally wrong, if you want gay TV, that's fine for you - talk to the TV and media companies.

Just as gays have rights, I have a right not to see acts that make me feel ill.

People should have a choice.

5 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

Totally wrong, if you want gay TV, that's fine for you - talk to the TV and media companies.

Just as gays have rights, I have a right not to see acts that make me feel ill.

People should have a choice.

No 

You're an extreme case.

It's up to you to research the content you want to watch if you're that thin skinned. 

Like a person with a peanut allergy demanding a peanut free world.

I reject your moronic assertion that any show with gay characters or a kiss is gay tv.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, jvs said:

You are mixing up being gay and being transexual.

There was a time with gay people and lesbians.

Now it seems they are all part of LBGTQ+/- whatever.

I saw interviews with Douglas Murray, who is gay. According to him in real life the Ls and Gs don't mix, and definitely not with the T and whatever else. But the so-called activists like to mix all together is a very loud way. 

1 hour ago, jvs said:

I have and i think it is a two way street,if kids see a homosexual relationship on tv they can also think it is ok and it is ok to be gay.

Being gay and being a transsexual is totally different.

look out! The point just flew over your head.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, MangoKorat said:

You know very well what normal is in terms of sexuality.  I used to have this argument with my brother who is gay.

Normal is as nature intended for procreation - male & female.  That there are deviations from normal is without doubt but that does not lessen the meaning of 'normal'.

Normal is what occurs in nature across many species, guess what? Gay is normal, albeit less frequent 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

You're an extreme case

Actually not.  The fact that you are gay does not make you normal or that you form part of the majority.  Things that may not be distasteful to you, are to a hell of a lot of people.

Warnings are given before certain types of things such as extreme violence are shown on TV - I don't see what the problem is with warning about homosexual acts.

Its time that gays and other deviants accepted that they are not normal, mainstream or anywhere near in the majority. That is in no way meant to state that they are less than equal in terms of rights - they certainly are eligible to the same rights as everyone else. However, homosexual behaviour is not what the majority of people want to see.  There are, I am sure, plenty of opportunities to see such behaviour, if you so wish, within your own community and that is fine........for you.

Ridiculous to state that I should research the content of TV shows - because of a minority??? No way!  The TV companies have actually lost out because of their 'inclusive thinking'.  Whilst they have lost a lot of viewers to streaming etc. many others have stopped watching programmes because of their gay content.  I know I have and I also know of others who have done the same.

As a gay, homosexual behaviour may be normal and acceptable to you, it is not to the vast majoirty of people.  Just as we are asked to accept you, you need to accept your differences.

3 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

Normal is what occurs in nature across many species, guess what? Gay is normal, albeit less frequent 

I knew this was coming, read my post properly. Whilst I am aware of homosexual behaviour in species other that humans, I am yet to learn of any that are able to procreate.

Your statement that gay behaviour is normal but less frequent is somewhat of an oxymoron.

1 minute ago, MangoKorat said:

I knew this was coming, read my post properly. Whilst I am aware of homosexual behaviour in species other that humans, I am yet to learn of any that are able to procreate.

Procreation is irrelevant, so you think all those animal species practicing homosexuality know procreation will not occur?

It’s got nothing to do with it.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

Actually not.  The fact that you are gay does not make you normal or that you form part of the majority.  Things that may not be distasteful to you, are to a hell of a lot of people.

Warnings are given before certain types of things such as extreme violence are shown on TV - I don't see what the problem is with warning about homosexual acts.

Its time that gays and other deviants accepted that they are not normal, mainstream or anywhere near in the majority. That is in no way meant to state that they are less than equal in terms of rights - they certainly are eligible to the same rights as everyone else. However, homosexual behaviour is not what the majority of people want to see.  There are, I am sure, plenty of opportunities to see such behaviour, if you so wish, within your own community and that is fine........for you.

Ridiculous to state that I should research the content of TV shows - because of a minority??? No way!  The TV companies have actually lost out because of their 'inclusive thinking'.  Whilst they have lost a lot of viewers to streaming etc. many others have stopped watching programmes because of their gay content.  I know I have and I also know of others who have done the same.

As a gay, homosexual behaviour may be normal and acceptable to you, it is not to the vast majoirty of people.  Just as we are asked to accept you, you need to accept your differences.

Deviants?

Thanks for fully coming out as a full blown bigot.

Move to Iran or Saudi. 

Bye.

• Thanks 2