The Children of Gaza = More than 7000 Killed.

CharlieH

4 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Providing your cherry picked "sentences" from certain passages of the "Quran", yet, ignoring the full text as written at the time, shows you are both Ignorant and Islamophobic.

https://medium.com/@StudioArabiya/does-the-quran-really-say-to-kill-the-disbelievers-c8a646774b45

To quote Christopher Hitchins:

"Islamophobia is a word created by Fascists and used by Cowards to manipulate the Morons."

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

This denigrates anyone who uses the term

"Islamophobia is a word created by Fascists and used by Cowards to manipulate the Morons."

There are many in Israel on the 7/10 who had very good reason to be Islamophobic, but it has got to the stage when terrorists sympathisers lose an exchange out comes the 'you are Islamophobic" or "you are Racist" enough already!

• Sad 2

Just now, ozimoron said:

You're deflecting. I asked you about your comment which clearly denigrates people who use the term Islamophobia. Not whether people suffered at the hands of Muslim terrorists on 10/7.

It seems the term was invented to describe people of your ilk who want to conflate terrorism with Islam.

Thanks for proving my point, when the argument is lost out come the insults, and to some posters insults are like leaves falling from a tree in Autumn. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Providing your cherry picked "sentences" from certain passages of the "Quran", yet, ignoring the full text as written at the time, shows you are both Ignorant and Islamophobic.

https://medium.com/@StudioArabiya/does-the-quran-really-say-to-kill-the-disbelievers-c8a646774b45

Indeed. I was tempted to quote similar things from the Torah/Bible but better not stoop to that level.

Judaism and Islam have many things in common, there is no point causing hate. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You're deflecting. I asked you about your comment which clearly denigrates people who use the term Islamophobia. Not whether people suffered at the hands of Muslim terrorists on 10/7.

It seems the term was invented to describe people of your ilk who want to conflate terrorism with Islam.

Bizarre. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

45 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Actually it shows he quoted the relevant text rather than over 600 pages other material....lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Sentences form certain passages, being portrayed completely out of context, says that you too, are perhaps being ignorant and Islamophobic.

Out of context? This is the worst terror attack in modern history.

Pro-Hamas Islamic scholars issue calls, fatwas inciting murder of Israelis and Jews

A Gaza Islamic University professor calls to ‘completely destroy the Jews,’ while an Istanbul-based scholars association designates jihad against Israelis as a duty for all Muslims.

Several Islamic scholars affiliated with Hamas have called for the killing of Israelis and Jews in the aftermath of the terror group’s onslaught in southern Israel on October 7, in some cases issuing fatwas, or Islamic legal opinions, commanding Muslims to wage armed jihad.

The Palestine Scholars Association in the Diaspora published a fatwa on October 21 permitting jihad against the Zionists as “one of the main obligations of our religion,” with the stated goal being to free the al-Aqsa Mosque and repel Zionists  from the Islamic country of Palestine. The fatwa quotes a Quranic verse that says: “You will find that the most bitter enemies of Muslims are the Jews and the polytheists.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/pro-hamas-islamic-scholars-issue-calls-fatwas-inciting-murder-of-israelis-and-jews/

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Discussing religion OR politics is a sure way to start an argument.  Discussing religion AND politics is sure way to start a fight.  Sure holds true on this forum.

In the wardroom (Officer's Mess) in the Royal Navy there are three topics that mean the offender has to buy a round of port (in harbour)!  They are Sex, Politics and Religion!

Politics and Religion are banned for obvious reasons over argumentative positions and Sex is not discussed in case some little "liaison" during any recent "Port Calls" could get back to wives or sweethearts!

45 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Do you disagree that the quote is intended to denigrate users of the word "Islamophobia". You could actually contribute by making a point instead of hurling invective.

I totally agree with you. 

I think it is bizarre the guy you quoted is so Islamophobic and deflecting so much. 

I can't reply to him as was blocked for something. 

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

I guess it stings when people point out that the same posters who accuse people of antisemitism hate Muslims.

Seems antisemitic posts are not allowed, as there are Jewish posters here. 

Seems Islamophobic posts are allowed, as there are no Muslims here. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Out of context? This is the worst terror attack in modern history.

Pro-Hamas Islamic scholars issue calls, fatwas inciting murder of Israelis and Jews

A Gaza Islamic University professor calls to ‘completely destroy the Jews,’ while an Istanbul-based scholars association designates jihad against Israelis as a duty for all Muslims.

Several Islamic scholars affiliated with Hamas have called for the killing of Israelis and Jews in the aftermath of the terror group’s onslaught in southern Israel on October 7, in some cases issuing fatwas, or Islamic legal opinions, commanding Muslims to wage armed jihad.

The Palestine Scholars Association in the Diaspora published a fatwa on October 21 permitting jihad against the Zionists as “one of the main obligations of our religion,” with the stated goal being to free the al-Aqsa Mosque and repel Zionists  from the Islamic country of Palestine. The fatwa quotes a Quranic verse that says: “You will find that the most bitter enemies of Muslims are the Jews and the polytheists.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/pro-hamas-islamic-scholars-issue-calls-fatwas-inciting-murder-of-israelis-and-jews/

According to report from the "Times of Israel" and their viewpoint. The two worst "terrorist attacks" in most recent times were committed in both Norway and New Zealand. The resurgence of direct hostilities on 7/10/2023 caught Israel off their guard. A couple of days prior to the attack we had the Al Aqsa  incident whereby radicals persons of "Judaism" spat upon both Christians and Muslims, and forced entry to the mosque.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

In the wardroom (Officer's Mess) in the Royal Navy there are three topics that mean the offender has to buy a round of port (in harbour)!  They are Sex, Politics and Religion!

Politics and Religion are banned for obvious reasons over argumentative positions and Sex is not discussed in case some little "liaison" during any recent "Port Calls" could get back to wives or sweethearts!

So it was mostly about the weather, then?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

According to report from the "Times of Israel" and their viewpoint. The two worst "terrorist attacks" in most recent times were committed in both Norway and New Zealand. The resurgence of direct hostilities on 7/10/2023 caught Israel off their guard. A couple of days prior to the attack we had the Al Aqsa  incident whereby radicals persons of "Judaism" spat upon both Christians and Muslims, and forced entry to the mosque.

What's that got to do with the post you responded to. It went over your head that I was referring to the worst terror attack in modern history against Jews since the Holocaust?

Oh and here's another example of the Quran being used:

Senior Hamas leader: Quran tells us to drive Jews out of Palestine’s entirety

https://www.timesofisrael.com/senior-hamas-leader-quran-tells-us-to-drive-jews-out-of-palestines-entirety/

Next time you accuse me of being "ignorant and Islamophobic" I strongly suggest you have some evidence.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

The words you used.

You stated "there are no Muslims here"

How can you claim to know the religious beliefs of all the members of AN?

That is what makes it a bigoted statement

The fact that you cannot see that you are bigoted shows that you are totally blinkered WRT other people's opinions.

I merely pointed out an Islamophobic hate post and get attacked. Don't waste your time replying, I won't see. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1