Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, you think talking is a crime? 

Apparently yes it is 83.3 million dollars lmao 🤣 .you certainly walked into that one anyway back on subject as far trump and the primary’s so what it isn’t the general election along with the Biden administrations superb handling of the economy lowering inflation strong GDP strong employment meaningful legislation,now we here in the states are performing the best on the planet economically……were-as trump stripping women’s autonomy over their reproductive rights his record on race on Covid on foreign affairs his up on your leg puppy dog humping admiration of the worst leaders alive today his quoting and admiring of hitler now his attempts to kill border legislation along with abandoning Ukraine to be murdered by Putin’s regime his previous Hubert Hoover performance as president last time naaa he’s toast burnt to a crisp toast!!oh did I forget the 91 felonies and the utter disregard for national security with the docs??…….toast!

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

So, what block of new voters is Trump going to win in 2024?

a change of subjuct was needed.......

i would imagine ones that are being impacted by Biden open border policy and the masses of illegal migrants crossing that border

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

a change of subjuct was needed.......

i would imagine ones that are being impacted by Biden open border policy and the masses of illegal migrants crossing that border

You mean all the Americans who pick strawberries but will lose their jobs to illegals?

Do you know anyone who ever lost a job to an illegal?

• Like 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

You mean all the Americans who pick strawberries but will lose their jobs to illegals?

My understanding is that many only employ illegals because of the wages.

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

i think you're over looking a key word there, that being 'illegal', i think thats what people have an issue with. do you support people entering a country illegally?

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

i think you're over looking a key word there, that being 'illegal', i think thats what people have an issue with. do you support people entering a country illegally?

No.

I support efforts to stop illegal immigration, mostly because it lowers wages for working Americans.  On the other hand, legal immigration is okay because legal immigrants get paid fair wages.

So, asylum seekers can get legalized. The problem now is that the US economy is good, everyone wants to go there.

I have yet to see a Trump fluffer complain about illegals coming in from Canada. Why is that, eh?

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

No.

I support efforts to stop illegal immigration, mostly because it lowers wages for working Americans.  On the other hand, legal immigration is okay because legal immigrants get paid fair wages.

So, asylum seekers can get legalized. The problem now is that the US economy is good, everyone wants to go there.

I have yet to see a Trump fluffer complain about illegals coming in from Canada. Why is that, eh?

well, because i guess you'd  have to enter Canada 1st, so not very viable option for someone form South America, but entering from the southern borden via Mexico etc etc is

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

well, because i guess you'd  have to enter Canada 1st, so not very viable option for someone form South America, but entering from the southern borden via Mexico etc etc is

You are forgetting that Canadians can enter the US illegally. I guess you aren't worried about them.

51 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You are forgetting that Canadians can enter the US illegally. I guess you aren't worried about them.

they can, but are they? in the millions like the southern border?? what exactly would a Canadian gain by entering the US illegally are there strawberry picking jobs up that way??. i suppose they could claim asylum from dictator Trudeau !!

5 hours ago, frank83628 said:

they can, but are they? in the millions like the southern border?? what exactly would a Canadian gain by entering the US illegally are there strawberry picking jobs up that way??. i suppose they could claim asylum from dictator Trudeau !!

okay, so you are unaware of the large number of Canadian illegals in the US.

And yes, they take jobs from real Americans.

But you don't seem to be worried about them.

On 1/28/2024 at 10:56 PM, sirineou said:

To your original assertion  that what I said was not true, you said 

and it sounds to me that you agree with me,  

image.png.d221007e44a49bb824cea94ded7e08df.png

Given it was so long ago that I've forgotten what you are on about, and it's not important anyway, you can carry on this without me

On 1/28/2024 at 11:05 PM, frank83628 said:

pretty sure the pussy grabbing was to be preformed on woman over the legal age...unlike sniffing and acting inappropriately around underage kids like Joe, or are you ignoring that side of things.

Of course they ignore anything that Biden does that's creepy as their hero can do no wrong in their eyes.

On 1/29/2024 at 2:35 AM, Lacessit said:

Perhaps you could post the exact words in her diary to support your how-aboutism.

"Locker room talk" is a common statement from sexual predators.

I can only assume you haven't actually been in many locker rooms to know then.

"sexual predators" LOL.

On 1/29/2024 at 2:38 AM, Lacessit said:

You have it @rse about. Prove to me all Trump's pussy-grabbing was consensual.

No I don't. You are the one claiming he committed a crime so the onus is on you. I can't prove that something that didn't happen didn't happen.

On 1/29/2024 at 3:00 AM, Lacessit said:

You can't have it both ways, either Trump is lying or he is not. "They let you do it" does not imply consensual.

E Jean Carroll has already got her verdict. If you think she and Stormy Daniels are isolated instances, and not the tip of a sexual predator iceberg, I have a bridge in Sydney Harbor I'd like to sell you.

Given your lot claim Trump is a liar about everything, you should believe that he is lying, or does your belief that he lies only apply when it suits you?

IMO Carroll and Daniels are both lying money grubbers, and a civil trial doesn't actually prove much, given the standard of proof required so so low.

Without a conviction in a criminal trial, your belief in a "sexual predator iceberg" is just your day dream.

• Thumbs Up 1

apart form it being a deflection, no, i am not concerned by Canadians.... i doubt they are being trafficked in, bringing drugs, or gang members. the figures are minute compared to the southern border, which is where the problem lies... due to Bidens 'open border' policy. 

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No I don't. You are the one claiming he committed a crime so the onus is on you. I can't prove that something that didn't happen didn't happen.

i posted the video, yellowtail showed the transcripts.... not going to change their minds regardless, they hate trump so they will never accept it was just talk. thats what high levels of TDS does to people. 

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, sirineou said:

That you will not answer the question

Your question:

What do you think he  meant by "I don't even have to wait "  what did he not have to wait for?

Consent? a breath mint? the weather to get better? 

I feel like I have answered the question several times. I also watched the video and read the transcript, and them posted a link to the video and a transcript.

Yes, he said he did not even wait to kiss them and claimed that when you were a celebrity women will let you do anything. 

Does not seem like that big a deal to me, but of course it's Trump so being braggadocios makes him guilty of something. 

When you were dating, what sort of consent did you wait for to try to kiss a girl/woman? 

10 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Yes, because were focused on a broken water main, we're not paying a lot of attention to the leaky kitchen faucet. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

apart form it being a deflection, no, i am not concerned by Canadians.... i doubt they are being trafficked in, bringing drugs, or gang members. the figures are minute compared to the southern border, which is where the problem lies... due to Bidens 'open border' policy. 

Biden’s open border…….my oh my then why pray tell is your hero Donnie trying to kill a bipartisan solution it’s been hammered out ready to go so why?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1