UPDATE: Swiss man’s visa revoked

webfact

9 hours ago, Swiss1960 said:

I hope that his Visa will NOT be revoked - not because he is a fellow Swiss, BUT because Switzerland does not want him back...

Take him back and lock him in a cinema showing an endless loop screening of 'The Sound Of Music'. He will be begging for mercy before the thirteenth rendition of 🎶 The hills are alive.....🎶

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ironmike said:

Now thanks to this guy everyone that wishes to live here is going to need a background check,, this is going to cost us a lot of money because we live in a country that is racist to each and everyone of us, one person does something wrong and we're all to blame,, good luck to the people that have lived here for 20 years like I have trying to get checked back home. 

Complete scaremongering nonsense.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

She can never be compelled to leave Thailand!

(lots of assumptions on this one) And she might not want to if the property has been put in her name... last thing she would want is the place to be sold and money taken out of Thailand... if the property is in Thailand and in her name.... she loses the power she has over it if it leaves and she decides her love of Thailand is more important to her than her love of him 🤣

8 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

Does anyone on this "forum" know this person...or is all the hate speech generated here, just from reading this forum, Phuket news and BP?

Staggering the farangs living in Phuket can be so spiteful over what is 2nd hand news and innuendo!

Well, just behave yourself in Phuket........:cowboy:

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Correct. There are a few on here that cannot understand these simple concepts and are taking glee in another's misfortune.

I used to call it 'I'm a better expat than thou' syndrome.

They don't understand that we are all fair game and equally worthless in the eyes of the Thais. 

While I wouldn't say "worthless" I would say that this is sending a message that foreigners are fair game should they cross a line arbitrarily drawn on social media.  

15 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

IB has not issued any deportation or visa revocation order yet, so far it's just a request from the police investigating and the Swiss is fighting it legally.

Posting title reads 

UPDATE: Swiss man’s visa revoked

Technicalities don't bother me, I'm celebrating. 

8 hours ago, Ironmike said:

Now thanks to this guy everyone that wishes to live here is going to need a background check,, this is going to cost us a lot of money because we live in a country that is racist to each and everyone of us, one person does something wrong and we're all to blame,, good luck to the people that have lived here for 20 years like I have trying to get checked back home. I hope they put this ahole on a pig transport plane home. 

😂.........I'm surprised you live here then, if you are that worried over one dick head................😂

3 minutes ago, mlkik said:

So ?   You will always be a foreigner and will never be considered Thai.

It is a joke that foreigners think they can become Thai. Yes you can obtain a Thai passport but that does not change who you really are, a Farang!

I agree with that, I also think it likely Thai folk look down on a farangy who thinks he is Thai........😝

• Like 1

I would say that the Thai police are a much bigger threat to society than this man.

Everyone knows that Thai police is the real mafia in Thailand and corrupt as hell.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, transam said:

😂.........I'm surprised you live here then, if you are that worried over one dick head................😂

Have you had a recent stroke or similar condition?  Your posts are even more glibly mindless than I recall.   

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, DjSilver said:

I would say that the Thai police are a much bigger threat to society than this man.

Everyone knows that Thai police is the real mafia in Thailand and corrupt as hell.

Yes, there are a lot of criminals here... but it does not mean you need to add more foreigners to the mix as well 🤣

1 minute ago, DjSilver said:

Sounds like you have already packed your bags, heading off into the sunset from this racist police state............:huh:

31 minutes ago, transam said:

I am English, I am sorry if I cannot understand your English efforts, I would be grateful if you could make your post understandable, and not go off on a tangent regarding my English, English. 😘

There's a good chap..........:clap2:

If you was English you wouldn't be doing what you doing. 

Not even sure if you know how to make Butered Sausage. 

Not right to impersonated interlectualls to try and gain followers and traction for your own website. 

We cannkt afford to pay out to our fans every day 

• Confused 3

2 minutes ago, n00dle said:

Have you had a recent stroke or similar condition?  Your posts are even more glibly mindless than I recall.   

Well no, perhaps you opened a few a to bit early, chap............:burp:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 2008bangkok said:

If you was English you wouldn't be doing what you doing. 

Not even sure if you know how to make Butered Sausage. 

Not right to impersonated interlectualls to try and gain followers and traction for your own website. 

We cannkt afford to pay out to our fans every day 

Nope, sorry, that is worse than the other post. Is there not someone there to help you out...🤔

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Nope, sorry, that is worse than the other post. Is there not someone there to help you out...🤔

You are a man in speeds sitting behind a screen hoping to be a man in shorts someday

• Haha 2

This all seems to be getting out of hand. The man has done wrong and should be punished but losing his home and his life on Phuket seems over the top.  I'm told the ill feeling towards him is all over Social Media - could this be a case of 'Trial by Social Media'?

I believe he has a business, what about the staff?  What about his wife?

Just now, 2008bangkok said:

You are a man in speeds sitting behind a screen hoping to be a man in shorts someday

Wrong again, I have no inclination to impersonate a German......🤭

6 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

This all seems to be getting out of hand. The man has done wrong and should be punished but losing his home and his life on Phuket seems over the top.  I'm told the ill feeling towards him is all over Social Media - could this be a case of 'Trial by Social Media'?

I believe he has a business, what about the staff?  What about his wife?

All things he should have thought about beforehand I would think... 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Exactly, especially with his business interests, but he may have thought he was untouchable, the connection thingy...🤔

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Yes, maybe he should but I just wonder if this case would appear so bad without the Social Media attention?  My Thai friends tell me its all over all the SS platforms constantly.  People act on the spur of the moment and often regret their actions later.

There are foreigners living all over Thailand that I have no doubt have done far worse than he has.  You are not even supposed to be allowed to enter Thailand if you've committed anything more than a minor crime. That's the law but no checks are ever done or asked for - except for some visa types.  The chances are that much more viscious types, even murderers, are living in the country.

I realise that a guest should act in an especially decent way but in a country where a policemen can escape jail when he killed someone through drunk driving, it seems a little strong to deport someone over a kick.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, transam said:

Well no, perhaps you opened a few a to bit early, chap............:burp:

Except I don't drink, and haven't for a very long time. So what's your excuse? you seem to be having trouble putting words in order.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Any immigration officer seeing this as the reason on the immigration system "threat to the safety and order of the people under Article 12 of the Immigration Act".... will not allow him to enter... period... regardless of whether he is officially blacklisted... 

How do you know and how can you speak for each and every immigration officer?

seems quite a bizarre comment to make, like you know every IO personally and not a single one of them would ever be corrupt
and why would there be any such comment on the system if he is not officially blacklisted?

Edited by patman30
  • Agree 1