British lookalikes forge unlikely friendship on flight to Thailand

snoop1130

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

and astonishingly, both had four children.

astonishingly

4 hours ago, spermwhale said:

You should  just enjoy a good news story

we seem to define "news" differently

28 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

British airways flight landed, passengers heading to Pattaya. 

So many British lookalikes in Pattaya. 

FB_IMG_1709953565670.jpg

Start a hair transplant business

17 hours ago, proton said:

Look like most other Brit  here, most are bald

Similar to Swiss, French, German, American, Italian, Canadian, and many other nationals - most are bald.

But not all of us however, I'm a Brit, 79 years old and sporting a full head of hair. White hair, but it's all there!

Perhaps I even look like most of the nationalities you chose to ignore?

Perhaps, even, it's because they all feel more comfortable with their heads shaven in a hot climate?

Personally, I keep my hair short on a Wahl Electric cutter, blade No. 3. Very clean and comfortable administers monthly or so by my wife.

How about yourself then.

Nationality, age and baldness state?

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, RandiRona said:

In another news, flight from Middle East with look alikes and same name Abdul and are each other’s first sibling landed in Thailand with the same mission.

What about the Muslims? Most of them have the same name, starts with "M" and with the facial hair. There was a photo from a UK paper not that long ago showing 6 Muslims charged with offences against women, all lookalikes. What about the Sikhs? All with these towel things on their heads and plenty of facial hair, much more lookalikes than the 2 UK guys. I am not trying to be racist here, just pointing things out.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Thechook said:

Wow amazing 2 people with the same name.  What are the chances on earth that 2 people could have the same name?

John Smith??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roo860 said:

Look at all these lookalikes!!

000_Hkg10109760-e1506859911100.jpg

They must have vit D deficiency. Mo only ordered his wifes to cover up so nobody could see them crapping in the fields.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

British lookalikes  

I'm an Australian, we use the word Pom and Pommie regularly, my government use this word at times, it's regularly used in the Australian media, reporting etc. 

I see my comments being removed regularly when I use this word. 

Are English people offended by this word, if so why? 

I'm not being offensive, Its banter, I'd hate to see some of you guys on the cricket pitch, you'd be out there crying your eyes out. 

Too bad Warnie's not still with us, he'd set you guys right. 

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie. 🇦🇺

IMG_20240309_154557.jpg

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, save the frogs said:

both left the UK due to costly divorce

obama has a doppelganger. what about trump?

Do doppelgängers exist? - Scienceline

I think you will find that the person the right ! I (can't risk misbendering} Pun intended, is the gay blokes wife Michele, funny way of spelling Mike!

• Confused 2

14 hours ago, spermwhale said:

THere is obviously so much more to the story than that, particularly shared hobbies that they live near each other, etc.  Why be a curmudgeon? You should  just enjoy a good news story instead of spreading negative vibes. 

Yes we know what their "shared hobby"  is. 

Now maybe they can share together. 

83 trips.   Im 10 years older and haven't flown out of my country more than 30 times. 

6 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

What about the Muslims? Most of them have the same name, starts with "M" and with the facial hair. There was a photo from a UK paper not that long ago showing 6 Muslims charged with offences against women, all lookalikes. What about the Sikhs? All with these towel things on their heads and plenty of facial hair, much more lookalikes than the 2 UK guys. I am not trying to be racist here, just pointing things out.

You are right, most races look alike. Since they wear same garb and behave/operates in same way , they all look similar so look alikes are very common.

also Pakistani/ Muslim grooming gang is a reality in UK. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-65160429

in my opinion Pakistan is a nuisance state and should be banned till they stop sponsoring terrorism and clean their act.

• Thanks 1

On 3/8/2024 at 5:45 PM, Dolf said:

Not really. 2 bald guys going to Thailand. Got to be some with the same name.

But on the same flight & seated next to each other??    That's what I call - a coincidence!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RandiRona said:

You are right, most races look alike. Since they wear same garb and behave/operates in same way , they all look similar so look alikes are very common.

also Pakistani/ Muslim grooming gang is a reality in UK. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-65160429

in my opinion Pakistan is a nuisance state and should be banned till they stop sponsoring terrorism and clean their act.

Thanks, these links are very interesting, I hope some other posters read them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

Thanks, these links are very interesting, I hope some other posters read them.

People can choose to keep their eyes closed won’t change the fact that illegal immigration is not equal to quality immigration. People don’t value if they get anything for free but unfortunately politicians keep and create policies only to keep them in power irrespective of damage it is doing to country and residents. It’s unfortunate but it’s a norm in most western countries barring few.

• Thanks 1

On 3/8/2024 at 6:02 PM, GroveHillWanderer said:

I think maybe the person writing this got their terminology mixed up. They are namesakes, but they're not what I would call lookalikes. They're both bald and have some vague facial similarities, but that's about it.

And It is not an "unlikely friendship".

They have so much in common that it was very likely that a friendship would be forged if they were sat next to each other for what was probably a 12-13+ hours flight.

Possibly an unlikely or remarkable coincidence that they should be sat together......but not an unlikely friendship.

Cc: Puntid Tantivangphaisal

Edited by Enoon