Trump pledges to free Jan. 6 rioters in early act as president if elected

Social Media

Posts in violation of our fair use policy contravening our Forum Rules and the replies have been removed:

27. You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Only post a link, the headline and three sentences from the article. Content in the public domain is limited to the same restrictions.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

No, you are not like me, you condone invasion and violence over a Presidential vote........:ermm:

Perhaps you are a thug like those convicted..............:stoner:

Thug is a racist term, you're better than that.....aren't you?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

No violence from Trumpers after the 2020 election result?  Wow!  Now that's TDS!

Does the date Jan 6 mean anything to you?

yeah, see, you should reads the replies properly so as not to look foolish....

have all the boarded shop and business back in Novemeber 2020, in the run up to election day slipped your mind? that is what i was referring too. 

after the result was called there wasn't any violence was there, so why were the shops boarded up, who did they expect to riot?

jan 6th doesn't mean the same to me as it does to you, never will. you can froth at the mouth all you want, it will just be amusing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, transam said:

Peaceful protest, hmmmm, did anyone die on your peaceful protest...?

Yes unfortunately 1 was shot by police one died of a drug overdose and a couple of heart attacks...less than died during the so called summer of love riots.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

Just an aside, but is thug racist?

Doesn't it refer to a long ago (maybe forgotten) sect in India?

Never thought of it as having any racial meaning.

i was just being sarcastic, but this is an example of how unhinged the people of the USA have become. We have to create racism where none exists.

https://www.npr.org/2015/04/30/403362626/the-racially-charged-meaning-behind-the-word-thug

MCWHORTER: Well, the truth is that thug today is a nominally polite way of using the N-word. 

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, johng said:

Yes unfortunately 1 was shot by police one died of a drug overdose and a couple of heart attacks...less than died during the so called summer of love riots.

25 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Just to respond to one aspect of your rant, you don't think we are having a climate crisis.

Unfortunately, the First and Second Laws of Thermodynamics say otherwise, not that the level of education you exhibit in your post would indicate you ever got within a bull's roar of being taught them, let alone understanding them. Your post has enough spelling and punctuation errors to convince me secondary school was as far as you got, if that.

Trump is a criminal, a mob boss. He has made his fortune by conning other people. The operation of the legal system has nothing to do with conspiracy theories, much as you would like it to be.

Trump would love you. Exactly the type of ignorant person he can grift without limit, then throw under a bus when you have served your purpose.

Tell me, how many of the January 6 insurrectionists had their legal fees paid for by Trump?

“Trump is a criminal, a mob boss.“

Of which family?  Gambino? Columbo?, Luciano?

Sammy “The Bull “ stated he tried to get Trump involved in illegal activities.  He said Trump wouldn’t bite.   He’s clean.

Time to do some mob homework.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, jvs said:

Did you forget to say the earth is flat ?

And yes,you do seem like a crazy lunatic.

Which one? 

Another pavement gluer it seems.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, johng said:

One was shot and died that day.

Others imprisonment without trail  ,grossly inflated sentences for many.

Overall nothing more than a witch hunt an affront to the right to protest  and "democracy" itself.

Agree. If you read the story, Trump says those who were wrongly imprisoned would be pardoned. If he can get that right then good.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Agree. If you read the story, Trump says those who were wrongly imprisoned would be pardoned. If he can get that right then good.

If there is anyone wrongly imprisoned there is a process within the legal system  for addressing the issue.

We don't need judge trump to do it for them,  

Putting that aside if I remembered this correctly the price for a trump pardon was 2 million dollars. 

I could be wrong but I dont think these yokels  have any money. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, sirineou said:

If there is anyone wrongly imprisoned there is a process within the legal system  for addressing the issue.

We don't need judge trump to do it for them,  

Putting that aside if I remembered this correctly the price for a trump pardon was 2 million dollars. 

I could be wrong but I dont think these yokels  have any money. 

If there is anyone wrongly imprisoned then they've had an unfair trial. Being a good citizen as I'm sure you are, wouldn't you like to see that fixed?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

Every last one of them should have been shot.

When trump loses in November, if they try that again, they will be shot.

Will you be first in line for snipper  team ?

Strange they didn't bring their guns with them to overthrow the  government on "insurrection day"

Got any inside CIA info on the pipe bombs found at 2 different locations near to the vice president on the day.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

If there is anyone wrongly imprisoned then they've had an unfair trial. Being a good citizen as I'm sure you are, wouldn't you like to see that fixed?

As would everyone, 

so we are going to scrap the legal system and have oll wise trump take over that function? 

and would it be for everyone in the legal system ? or just supporters of trump? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, sirineou said:

As would everyone, 

so we are going to scrap the legal system and have oll wise trump take over that function? 

and would it be for everyone in the legal system ? or just supporters of trump? 

No. That's not what I said. But right now the legal "system" in the US seems not to be working very well, especially for Trump and his followers.  

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

No. That's not what I said. But right now the legal "system" in the US seems not to be working very well, especially for Trump and his followers.  

I agree, it is too lenient , more of the rioters  including trump should be in jail. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I agree, it is too lenient , more of the rioters  including trump should be in jail. 

You'll be the first shouting blue murder when the shoe is on the other foot   as it surely will be at some point in the despotic dystopian future you cheer on.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, nauseus said:

The legal system in the UA is fine and working well. That’s why Trump got 91 indictments and his followers are in jail for insurrection. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, johng said:

Will you be first in line for snipper  team ?

Strange they didn't bring their guns with them to overthrow the  government on "insurrection day"

Got any inside CIA info on the pipe bombs found at 2 different locations near to the vice president on the day.

He’s not qualified to shoot anyone.  That’s reserved for real military or police officers if their hands aren’t tied by liberal politicians and District Attorney’s.

Only coke (cola) and joke, socialize and pass out bags of money.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 1