Princess of Wales has cancer .

CharlieH

Hell of a thing, especially so young with young kids. Mine was caught early stage 1  Hers I think not, being detected after other surgery, the surgery itself would have sent the cancer cells spreading and who knows ,but its got to be stage 2 or 3 at least. She is already looking thin and drawn, not looking good

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Chemo and hospital food will do that to you.  Fortunately, that's absolutely no indication of her condition. 

Wishing nothing but the best for her, and for her family.  Especially the kids.

Its how long the cancer was manifesting inside her before whatever operation she undertook. This was no early detection of the disease, it was only picked up on analysing whatever was removed, A pity she never went for screening if that was the case, still its a disaster

Went for screening myself, picked up when it was hardly noticeable, but further scan proved it

Agree about chemo ,she will not be eating hospital food for sure, but I fear a bad outcome for this one

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

everybody has cancer, all the time... your immune kills those cells, unless it does not work anymore correctly by some event like radiation, toxins, pesticides, chemicals and take years to be noticeable

• Confused 3

9 hours ago, john donson said:

everybody has cancer, all the time... your immune kills those cells, unless it does not work anymore correctly by some event like radiation, toxins, pesticides, chemicals and take years to be noticeable

I am guessing you are not a doctor 😂

• Haha 1