2 foreign men caught performing oral sex at Bangkok Songkran

snoop1130

5 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The two men were reported to be South Korean participants at the Songkran event in Ratchada.

Thank God.

I'll  sleep a lot better tonight knowing that.

12 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

In public isn't the best location for the chance of young children seeing it, but a possible 10 year sentence for having sex in public and a man gets a 2 year sentence for setting up the murder of a policeman? More good news the world will now see.

NAH! In all the news reports of foreigners caught having sex and brought in for charges, the most they have done was pay a fine not more than 5000 baht if i recall. But your point is taken about the legal systems handle on what is serious and what is not. Everyone knows that life is cheap in Thailand. It is better to kill someone instead of leaving them alive to press charges and collet large sums of money. The laws reflect this also. 

13 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

In public isn't the best location for the chance of young children seeing it, but a possible 10 year sentence for having sex in public and a man gets a 2 year sentence for setting up the murder of a policeman? More good news the world will now see.

i daresay no re-enactment in this case..looks like 10 years chaps!

14 hours ago, KhunLA said:

I'd still be serving my life sentence if charged with all the times I've had sex in public, discreetly as possible.   Well, to the naked eye, usually.   Sure I've been captured on CCTV more than a few times :coffee1:

Is this post your submission for an award? 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, mfd101 said:

It's what happens when people from a cold climate & regimented culture come to a hot climate & shambolic society:  Off with their clothes and everything rushes to their head.

speaking from experience?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Is this post your submission for an award? 

Do they give out awards for enjoying life ?

Stop thinking about what other people think, say, expect of others, and life is so much more enjoyable :coffee1:

That reads better than ... "I simply don't give a F"

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The two men were reported to be South Korean participants at the Songkran event in Ratchada.

Naughty. Thankfully, no dirty farang this time around.

• Haha 2