Latest developments and discussion of recent events in the Ukraine War

2 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

I'm sure there are materials and equipment from all over the world. North Korean, Chinese, Iranian, European, maybe even British and American. It's a lucrative business after all.

You said you are willing to answer questions. Are you being paid to fight for Ukraine? If not, are some of the others from countries you've mentioned like Columbia, Georgia etc?

There are 2 groups: paid and not paid.

For your other comments:

Tbh i really dont care NK or African soldiers are fighting for russia. And yes they are there. 

What i care and makes me happy that im fighting on the good side. We dont kill people for fun. We dont give them pain for fun. We dont hit civs for fun. Ukraine is a country which fighting for its own freedom and thats the bottom line. 

They didnt attack any other country.. its their own free choice to choose joining EU or NATO. Such as yourself.. it is your free choice to come to thailand and live. It is your free choice to do what you want.. simple as it is. 

I know many people cannot understand this or accept this. 

And yes arms busines is one of the biggest in the world. So there is no way to stop it. Sadly. 

I respect what you believe and how you think. But people need to relize at some pont that russia is not a normal country. This is like.. to defence dark side or light side.. one is a totally monster murderer and the other one is not. Simple as that

PS: when i come back home i can say i saved people and help today.. but russians cannot.. thats enough 🙂

Edited by problemfarang
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1