Which "conspiracy theories" do you believe are true (or have some basis in truth)?

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Clearly a conspiracy theory...

I can't believe this is news to anyone. We were taught this at school 50 years ago , people breathe in oxygen and breathe out CO2, plants turn CO2 into oxygen…

image.jpeg.cbc26877f4e40cf9f8e098cf777795e5.jpeg

We were brought up to be critical, rational and logical (male traits). Since the 80s kids have been brought up to be accepting, irrational and illogical (female traits).  What did they think was going to happen when they decided to allow the  Mums/Karens to take over??

Probable effects of increasing global atmospheric CO2 concentration on crop yield, crop water use, and world climate are discussed. About 430 observations of the yields of 37 plant species grown with CO2 enrichment were extracted from the literature and analyzed. CO2 enrichment increased agricultural weight yields by an 36%. Additional analysis of 81 experiments which had controlled CO2 concentrations showed that yields will probably increase by 33% with a doubling of atmospheric CO2 concentration. Another 46 observations of the effects of CO2 enrichment on transpiration were extracted and averaged. These data showed that a doubling of CO2 concentration could reduce transpiration by 34%, which combined with the yield increase, indicates that water use efficiency may double.

Increasing atmospheric CO2: effects on crop yield, water use and climate - ScienceDirect

Sure it will be a few degrees warmer, but humans and animals and insects will adapt. It was much hotter in the 'medieval warm period' - but without the CO2 crop yields back then the crop outputs were lowered and water evaporation increased and it meant it was all bad news back then.  This current Karen/Mum driven irrational rubbish is not logical and ignores reality - it aint going to 'destroy the planet'. It will change it, and we do need to slow it down, but it aint going to destroy the world - despite what all the Chicken Littles claim. 

Edited by TroubleandGrumpy
  • Haha 1

"In the days after 9/11, while Ground Zero continued to smoulder, millions heard Dan Rather and various media outlets repeat vague and unconfirmed reports of arrests that took place that day. These rumors held that Middle Eastern men, presumably Arabs, were arrested in explosive-packed vans in various places around the city on September 11th, and that some had even been photographing and celebrating those events. What most do not realize is that those reports were not mere rumors, and we now have thousands of pages of FBI, CIA and DOJ reports documenting those arrests."James Corbett

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11011500/

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

LOL - TDS again.  But one huuuuge difference between Trump and the corrupt Dems - is that he has been charged and put on trial - for very very weak reasons (othjer than political malice). I cannot say the same about Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, etc. But what goes around comes around and I expect they will be charged and prosecuted starting in Trump's first year as POTUS.  Quid Pro Quo.  I also expect a lot of impeachments of Dems in DOJ and many Dem DAs.  And remember - the Dems started it all - and as usual, the GOP will finish it (like they do with all the wars the Dems start).  

Im not sure who started what, but, I would like to know how innocent you believe Trump is?

3 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

LOL - TDS again.  But one huuuuge difference between Trump and the corrupt Dems - is that he has been charged and put on trial - for very very weak reasons (othjer than political malice). I cannot say the same about Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, etc. But what goes around comes around and I expect they will be charged and prosecuted starting in Trump's first year as POTUS.  Quid Pro Quo.  I also expect a lot of impeachments of Dems in DOJ and many Dem DAs.  And remember - the Dems started it all - and as usual, the GOP will finish it (like they do with all the wars the Dems start).  

Im not sure who started what, but, I would like to know how innocent you believe Trump is?

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

I'll wait till the SCOTUS makes their final rulings on any conviction that might happen.  

Is he guilty of something ... probably, who isn't.   Especially the elite, as always trying to keep as much from the tax man as possible.  I don't know anyone with some assets in the USA that hasn't committed tax fraud and mail fraud, since returns are mailed in.

I know I surely have, and then some ... :coffee1:

22 hours ago, BigBruv said:

OK boomer.  The media never lies and your politicians are all honest.  Cool story bro.

I didn’t say that, what I say is that they are more trustworthy than unofficial media. Owners of msm are in most cases official, so it is easy to find their interest in cases so we know where to be critical.

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

I'll wait till the SCOTUS makes their final rulings on any conviction that might happen.  

Is he guilty of something ... probably, who isn't.   Especially the elite, as always trying to keep as much from the tax man as possible.  I don't know anyone with some assets in the USA that hasn't committed tax fraud and mail fraud, since returns are mailed in.

I know I surely have, and then some ... :coffee1:

I believe In Usa, you cant reach the top without being in a pocket owning someone something! Thats the problem with sponsored election campaigns, you ending up with a great dept to people you wish you never met. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Hummin said:

100% Innocent until proven guilty. And even then, if it is a business matter of merely over-estimating an asset, then .... meh - no more than a DUI or Speeding offence. And will it also mean every businessman in USA will be charged for doing the same? 

2 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

100% Innocent until proven guilty. And even then, if it is a business matter of merely over-estimating an asset, then .... meh - no more than a DUI or Speeding offence. And will it also mean every businessman in USA will be charged for doing the same? 

Just for your information, once The Clintons was in the pockets of Trump! 

Thats a fact