Thailand will go further than legalising same-sex marriage – PM

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Looking at the picture above, I can only hope that the one in yellow will never ever become PM of Thailand.

Too gay-looking, you think?

What's up next - government endorsed marriage of young children to satisfy the sexual perversion of "Youth-attracted persons?"  How about legalized marriage between humans and animals?  Hey - why have limits? 

I have no problem with same-sex marriage between consenting adults.  But there are limits.  Children are off-limits.  Bestiality is off-limits.  Anything that harms people is off-limits.

So Srettha - what sort of perversion do you plan on promoting?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Oh dear, no need to overly copy the West, you are inviting in the woke rubbish.

Exactly, no need for this. The whole concept was already pretty much well accepted and integrated in Thai society and daily life.

Also the potential dangers to politicize these already well accepted concepts are apparently not appropriately understood. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

on official documents

He was in contact with German administration?? I've been told in Germany you can change your gender every year. So one year Lady, the other year boy. Lots of work in the offices I guess.😂

1 hour ago, newbee2022 said:

He was in contact with German administration?? I've been told in Germany you can change your gender every year. So one year Lady, the other year boy. Lots of work in the offices I guess.😂

Sounds like total BS.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

In 20 years time they couldn't manage to pass the same sex marriage law. So first start with that before making more false promises

Marriage thing will happen soon.

3 hours ago, connda said:

What's up next - government endorsed marriage of young children to satisfy the sexual perversion of "Youth-attracted persons?"  How about legalized marriage between humans and animals?  Hey - why have limits? 

I have no problem with same-sex marriage between consenting adults.  But there are limits.  Children are off-limits.  Bestiality is off-limits.  Anything that harms people is off-limits.

So Srettha - what sort of perversion do you plan on promoting?

Why not? You can have 4 wives and 'marry' girls of 9 years old.... Oh, wrong place, not this place...

• Thumbs Up 1