Small chickens

roger101

I want to cook small chickens, not the 1.5-kilo ones that most supermarkets sell.

I seemed to remember the Villa had them on their website, so I checked. Yep, there they were 300g 170Baht and in stock. So I went to Villa today and found the 1.5kilo ones, could I find the 300g ones NO.  Asked the staff at the meat counter and they had no idea what I was talking about I don't mind them being out of stock but it does piss me off to get there only to find the information on their website is wrong.

So does anybody know where I could buy these baby chickens?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

My villa app set to the Avenue says they're available for only 149 baht (assume you are not talking about Avenue as you said advertised 170 baht)

...still wondering why you want baby chickens though...

Screenshot_20240603_204509.jpg

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Slaughtering and eating animals is disgusting.

Grow up get over it ,People ain't rabbits or cows or pigs ,sheep or chickens and they eat Grass greens ,grain and veg  So the meat we eat is Vegan Meat . 

Put that on ya Plate Mate.   Bon Appétit   😜

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Olmate said:

Simples, eat em alive, or just be like a fox and kill em for fun! 

Fallacy, foxes do not kill for fun. They eat their fill and cache the rest for leaner times. Just like a dog burying its bones.

Us humans are the only species on this planet who kills for fun, much to our detriment.

Edited by Moonlover
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, roger101 said:

Tried the Villa website again this morning. Still showing it as in stock.

@roger101 Roger, I suggest that you open an online account, order the small chicken and select to pick up your order at your local Pattaya or Little Walk Pattaya Villa Market store.  That should get them on the 'right' track to finding what you desire. They may have the Betagro products in a different section than the "meat market". 
image.png.917eb5a53f80cd4d7defd460bbecca64.png

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Fallacy, foxes do not kill for fun. They eat their fill and cache the rest for leaner times. Just like a dog burying its bones.

Us humans are the only species on this planet who kills for fun, much to our detriment.

Try telling that to victims of pit bull attacks.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:
3 hours ago, Moonlover said:

3 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

Try telling that to victims of pit bull attacks.

Pit bulls do not attack for fun. They attack because they have been grossly mistreated by their owners. Man guilty once again.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Pit bulls do not attack for fun. They attack because they have been grossly mistreated by their owners. Man guilty once again.

Like the pit bull in Chonburi that slept with its owner every night for years.Then one night decided to rip his throat out.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Kinok Farang said:

Like the pit bull in Chonburi that slept with its owner every night for years.Then one night decided to rip his throat out.

I thought that was marriage? 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Slaughtering and eating animals is disgusting.

I'd never consider slaughter a living animal.  I just go to the butcher and buy those nice slabs of meat that don't resemble an animal at all.  Aroy! Aroy!
Yummy! 
IMG_0982-Edit.thumb.jpg.6cefa5e78282a76fc7129c5b73e16300.jpg

44 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

Vicious vicious vicious puppy!  "Grrrrr"

20240604_185640.thumb.jpg.dbe09d824c98e9d7b30c54644b9e3ba0.jpg