What do you do with all your free time?

23 hours ago, bob smith said:

besides posting on AN I also like to drink tea, alcohol and I eat like a pig.

i try to give up booze but now im back in the pub.

a friend of mines landing in a few ours and he wants to hit the ale.

he lvoes the local women,

he says he's got 500,000 to burn in a month.

i'm latching onto him for the duration.

his name is Tom.

good lad is Tom, he pays me out all the time.

so yeah, not sure what the point of this thread is but i'm sure gotfiddle and chumpy will find somewhere to take it!

bottoms up, and oh, dont forget to smile!!

this is the land of smiles baby!!!

bob.

Thank you Bob for this interesting story about Tom. What a really good friend. Have a good time together. Good luck🙏

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, bob smith said:

im 5 pints in.

Tom lands in a few hours.

it's gonna get messy!

bob.

Oh dear better get your handkerchiefs ready to wipe each other off, unless you use a sock. 

9 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Oh dear better get your handkerchiefs ready to wipe each other off, unless you use a sock. 

Bob told us he doesn't mind picking poles.

22 hours ago, ChumpChange said:

Here is what I believe. The OP is broke. Of below average height. Worked dead end jobs most of his life, wishing he was a London gangster. Now aged late sixties. Lives off a small, frozen government pension. Has no real friends. Occupies a small studio apartment in Pattaya. Drives an old, beat-up 125cc motorbike and eats most his meals at cheap local Khao Pad places, within a 2-3 kilometer distance of his hovel. He is a textbook alcoholic who drinks (cheap piss beer) at home (alone) most of the time. The so called Mrs. Smith is his maid who shows up once every 7-10 days to clean a bit, if he’s lucky. He’s got a couple of grown kids from a failed marriage back in the UK who send him a bit of beer money out of pity a couple of times a year. He gets his leg over about as much as Sam Bankman Fried, unless of course he can grift someone into paying his way. But he would do more bumping-uglies if he could afford the tariff. The majority of his drunken time though is spent on AN spinning yarns about the life he wishes he had. 

Believe you are wrong.  He is an average dude, living an average life.  He is just having fun BSing and has a good enough sense of humor IMO.  "Some" of his posts are far from lacking wit and on occasion are worth further thought.  I like BOb. Any others out there? 

21 minutes ago, atpeace said:

Believe you are wrong.  He is an average dude, living an average life.  He is just having fun BSing and has a good enough sense of humor IMO.  "Some" of his posts are far from lacking wit and on occasion are worth further thought.  I like BOb. Any others out there? 

Anything he writes in one of his threads is a piss take. Same goes for anything I write onto one of bob's posts. I love bob. It's all fictional and good fun. Also, something to keep me busy after mrs. smith leaves my place in the morning. 😉

• Like 1

On 6/6/2024 at 3:42 PM, Yagoda said:

Spare time? Well I recently have been Radicalized into the MAGA-Israel movement by reading the all the anti american and antisemitic garbage on the net, so I spend all of my spare time plotting Jewish world domination and stealing the election for Trump. Best defense is a good offense. I would consider actually converting but dont like scissors near my fatboy, so its all philosophical.

Noted you didn't mention keeping Rishi in power.  Guess you wanted to stick to the possibles rather than the impossibles...

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Watawattana said:

Noted you didn't mention keeping Rishi in power.  Guess you wanted to stick to the possibles rather than the impossibles...

Who is Rishi?  Is he like Vivek Ramaswamys cousin?

Edited by Yagoda

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Who is Rishi?  Is he like Vivek Ramaswamys cousin?

Fair question, apologies for my assumption.  Rishi Sunak is the current UK Prime Minister, and there's an Election due on July 4th where nearly everybody expects him to lose power, with most believing it will be by a very large margin.