Hunter Biden Found Guilty on All Counts in Gun Trial

Social Media

49 minutes ago, stoner said:

the man is suffering from some dark demons. he needs medical and mental help not jail time. 

I doubt it would help.

His propensity to lie and make poor decisions appears to be inherited, genetic.

Nature or Nurture? I'd lean towards nature on this one, but clearly Joe's parenting skills are severely lacking to raise a child so devoid of morality. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

OK, that's the first 2 of my predictions proved right.

1. Hunter convicted

2. The left screaming this proves Trump's trial wasn't a stitch up.

Only number 3 to go...

3. An unusually light sentence. 

And you’ve demonstrated how Philippe’s ill informed you are on the administration of justice in the U.S.

• Confused 3

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I doubt it would help.

His propensity to lie and make poor decisions appears to be inherited, genetic.

Nature or Nurture? I'd lean towards nature on this one, but clearly Joe's parenting skills are severely lacking to raise a child so devoid of morality. 

ya i said previously that bad parenting is partially to blame for the way the child turned out. lots of people will dismiss it in whatever way they can but its reality. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And you’ve demonstrated how Philippe’s ill informed you are on the administration of justice in the U.S.

I know how it is supposed to be administered.

I also know how the grubby world of politics can get involved, even if you try to gaslight everyone that the American justice legal system is purer than the driven snow. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, JCauto said:

This is why the world is wasting an incredible resource just sitting around waiting to solve problems.

The ASEAN Now Top Detective Team can read the evidence on a hard drive from watching a video! Why worry about AI, when the ASEAN Now Shamuses are on the case!?!

It is not just a video.  It is a 43 minute interview of the man who Hunter Biden took his water damaged laptop to requesting retrieval of what was recorded on the hard drives  There were actually 3 laptops brought in, but only one was not damage beyond use.  The FBI tried, but was unsuccessful at getting anything out of the other two laptops. 

I am far from being a sleuth and don't claim to be one.  I'll leave that up to the experts such as you.

• Love It 1

51 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

The Biden crime family continuing to disgrace the reputation of America.

Evidence, not talking points, is required in courts.

Fox "news" paid 750 million for misinformation and stated under oath that "Fox is not a news provider but simply entertainment".

Remember that when trumpers parrot the Fox lies.

The court should have ordered that to scroll across the screen on all fox "news" programs.
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

3 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

It is not just a video.  It is a 43 minute interview of the man who Hunter Biden took his water damaged laptop to requesting retrieval of what was recorded on the hard drives  There were actually 3 laptops brought in, but only one was not damage beyond use.  The FBI tried, but was unsuccessful at getting anything out of the other two laptops. 

I am far from being a sleuth and don't claim to be one.  I'll leave that up to the experts such as you.

"After watching the video of Mac Isaac's interview, the computer shop owner, I would say there is a lot more damning evidence on the hard drive;  evidence more damning than the gun charges."

So who is making claims about the evidence on the laptop from a video, was that someone else who also is named "Hawaiian"? You're the AN Top Detective, not me. Do you have a special room in your house with a frosted glass window with your PI name on it?

1 minute ago, Thingamabob said:

This is the least important of the cases against Hunter Biden. Wealth derived from influence peddling yet to be addressed.

Evidence?  You know that stuff that has to be presented in court....BS conspiracy theories and fox talking points don't cut it.

And are you equally concerned about "influence peddling" as regards to  kushner getting two billion from the Saudis and Ivanka conveniently being given hard to get chinese patents?  Doesn't seemto be a concern but while we are looking for evidence lets take a look at those arrangements as well?  When does the house investigation start on those two?

• Love It 1

10 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

The only experts that matter is those who can present clear no BS evidence of a crime.  No evidence means no conviction.  Courts do not deal in hearsay and theories.  

Its not rocket science but in today's world of accusations, political posturing, propoganda, for now at least it takes real no BS evidence that will stand up under inspection in a court where both sides get to lay out whatever they deem to be evidence and the jury takes a look at all of it and decides guilty or not guilty.  Judges and juries are not as dumb as some seem to think that they will convict on conspiracy theories. rumours, and lies...they like to see texts,documents,videos, audios, preferably corraborated by witnesses who were there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

:clap2:

One hopes that is more like 100% for a prison sentence.

Will daddy change his mind and pardon him?

You don't know the guy personally. 

He never did anything  to you.

He's not a politician or public figure.

Yet you want him to be imprisoned. 

Maga cult rots the brain.

I have no idea whether a random person with the same history and crimes would be imprisoned or not and neither do you.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Oh judge, tell its it is not so! Our whiter than white President's son (and if we were a monarchy, next in line to the Oval Orofice). I had hoped that thew criminal DOJ might have looked into his dealings with Burisma, since the income he received was what paid for the drugs, guns, alcohol, hookers and fast cars. Some might indict the IRS since he paid no income tax on his income from Bursima, meaning that Burisma and the IRS jointly enabled his crimes on drugs, alcohol, hookers, fast cars and guns. 

I just made a huge bet with a mate of mine that he will never see a single night banged up inside of a jail cell. He needs sympathy and understanding not condemnation (5555555555555........the other part of the bet is that Joe pardons him if the judge jails him. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, connda said:

Daddy will pardon him as soon as the ink is dry on the verdict.

No f in way.

Also there are already guilty verdicts.

Edited by Jingthing

5 minutes ago, retarius said:

Oh judge, tell its it is not so! Our whiter than white President's son (and if we were a monarchy, next in line to the Oval Orofice). I had hoped that thew criminal DOJ might have looked into his dealings with Burisma, since the income he received was what paid for the drugs, guns, alcohol, hookers and fast cars. Some might indict the IRS since he paid no income tax on his income from Bursima, meaning that Burisma and the IRS jointly enabled his crimes on drugs, alcohol, hookers, fast cars and guns. 

I just made a huge bet with a mate of mine that he will never see a single night banged up inside of a jail cell. He needs sympathy and understanding not condemnation (5555555555555........the other part of the bet is that Joe pardons him if the judge jails him. 

Yeah my guess is the poor little rich boy will get rehab and a suspended sentence. Maybe some community service at the most. 

I doubt the Dems would have agreed to the guilty verdict without such an agreement in place. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Social Media said:

Joe Biden released a statement emphasizing his dual role as both a father and the President. “I am the President, but I am also a dad,” he stated, expressing unwavering support and love for his son. He reiterated his confidence in Hunter and his respect for the judicial process, affirming that he would not intervene with a presidential pardon.

What a study in contrast between a tight knit Biden family and the dysfunctional Trump family. A family that respect the judicial process and a narcisstic miscreant disdain for the rule of law. What an utter shame for the election to have Trump as a candidate. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Yeah my guess is the poor little rich boy will get rehab and a suspended sentence. Maybe some community service at the most. 

I doubt the Dems would have agreed to the guilty verdict without such an agreement in place. 

Outright garbage.

The Jury decide the verdict, not the Democrats, a fact explained to you more than once.

Your misinformation posts are not simply ignorance, they are clearly intentional.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

OK, that's the first 2 of my predictions proved right.

1. Hunter convicted

2. The left screaming this proves Trump's trial wasn't a stitch up.

Only number 3 to go...

3. An unusually light sentence. 

Yes it is a big game of join the dots and Trump is the real victim but he is all that there is between the tyrannical government and you being the victim so send more money

26 minutes ago, pomchop said:

The only experts that matter is those who can present clear no BS evidence of a crime.  No evidence means no conviction.  Courts do not deal in hearsay and theories.  

Its not rocket science but in today's world of accusations, political posturing, propoganda, for now at least it takes real no BS evidence that will stand up under inspection in a court where both sides get to lay out whatever they deem to be evidence and the jury takes a look at all of it and decides guilty or not guilty.  Judges and juries are not as dumb as some seem to think that they will convict on conspiracy theories. rumours, and lies...they like to see texts,documents,videos, audios, preferably corraborated by witnesses who were there.

Why did the judge allow photos and other evidence of drug use retrieved from Hunter Biden's phone and laptop to be introduced by the prosecution?  You seem to think I have no knowledge of what the rules for admissible evidence are.  Go preach to someone else.

• Like 1