I'm in a toxic situation...

18 minutes ago, susanlea said:

18/65 is a very poor memory. I've read about 120 books on all topics. Can't remember them all not even half without a few hours thought.

My memory is just fine. Thinking of all the books I read, most of them in the years 1996-2000 isn't easy. Continuing that reading with countless articles, almost daily, on the same subjects, plus depression and narcissism, is quite a lot of reading, along with other books on nutrition, hunting, fishing and other real things, and some fiction. Remembering what was in them is more important than their names, and knowing they were (are) at the top of their trade in psychology. In case you're wondering about my memory, I have about 40,000 cd's, and can remember most of the songs, and much of the lyrics in a large majority of them. This is because, again, music is a thing I'm passionate about. I read the books, know what's in them, and have no reason to lie, because anything I've said can be backed up by research.

Just now, fredwiggy said:

My memory is just fine. Thinking of all the books I read, most of them in the years 1996-2000 isn't easy. Continuing that reading with countless articles, almost daily, on the same subjects, plus depression and narcissism, is quite a lot of reading, along with other books on nutrition, hunting, fishing and other real things, and some fiction. Remembering what was in them is more important than their names, and knowing they were (are) at the top of their trade in psychology. In case you're wondering about my memory, I have about 40,000 cd's, and can remember most of the songs, and much of the lyrics in a large majority of them. This is because, again, music is a thing I'm passionate about. I read the books, know what's in them, and have no reason to lie, because anything I've said can be backed up by research.

40,000 cds. Another lie.

14 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Ms Susan I can remember my first day at kindergarten at 3. 

As I can also. I remember being in a play, on stage, and peeing in my pants in kindergarten,

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Except your story is bs. Minimum age is 4.

11 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Minimum age for kindie is 4 I believe. So you likely got that wrong. What did you have for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

You think babies and children's minds are not formed by the physical environment? 

Everything from nutrition to having people secure their physical needs and as well encouraging them, speaking to them, caring for them, playing with them, stimulating their curiosity and intellect  as well as face recognition. 

From what I have seen and experienced, there is very little intellectual stimulation given from Thai parents or grandparents who often take care while parents are working.

Kindergarden minimum age is 4? 

Where are you talking about? 

Just now, Hummin said:

You think babies and children's minds are not formed by the physical environment? 

Everything from nutrition to having people secure their physical needs and as well encouraging them, speaking to them, caring for them, playing with them, stimulating their curiosity and intellect  as well as face recognition. 

From what I have seen and experienced, there is very little intellectual stimulation given from Thai parents or grandparents who often take care while parents are working.

Kindergarden minimum age is 4? 

Where are you talking about? 

Depends on country and area. In many cases it is 4yo. The father should buy books and games in Thai and English. Better than talking advice from you guys.

24 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Your 2 links were very basic. Just talked about general learning. Made no mention of 3yos remembering detailed events. Of course kids should learn to age 7 a lot. Thats why they have schools. Language and numbers are important.

I posted the links to show the most important years in a person's life are 0-5. The links proved this.You said you can't remember anything at age 2-4 or so. I can, as can millions of other people. What you can't do has no bearing on what others can. Studies don't capture all people. Just some. Yes, some people have false memories, and I explained a little why this is so. Many people can remember what happened to them , as I did, at age 2. It doesn't matter what some "experts" say. They're wrong, and anyone who believes everything that is written is naive.

Just now, fredwiggy said:

I posted the links to show the most important years in a person's life are 0-5. The links proved this.You said you can't remember anything at age 2-4 or so. I can, as can millions of other people. What you can't do has no bearing on what others can. Studies don't capture all people. Just some. Yes, some people have false memories, and I explained a little why this is so. Many people can remember what happened to them , as I did, at age 2. It doesn't matter what some "experts" say. They're wrong, and anyone who believes everything that is written is naive.

You said you read 65 books therefore you know a lot. So if the experts who wrote these books are wrong why did you read them? You comments are a dogs breakfast.

The kid needs games and childrens books not to be ripped away from mum age 3 and taken to Europe. The best age would be 5 or 6 when the real schooling begins if she is to move. Age 3 is pre school age. 

Just now, susanlea said:

You said you read 65 books therefore you know a lot. So if the experts who wrote these books are wrong why did you read them? You comments are a dogs breakfast.

The kid needs games and childrens books not to be ripped away from mum age 3 and taken to Europe. The best age would be 5 or 6 when the real schooling begins if she is to move. Age 3 is pre school age. 

I said the experts who've said people can't remember at ages 2-4 are wrong. The authors books I've read are proven and well known experts in psychology. And that kid should be taken as soon as he can arrange a deal, because he can give her a better life than that wife can. He can stay here until that happens

1 minute ago, KannikaP said:

Who BUYS CDs these days ?

Fred does. They go for 50c to $2 in 2nd hand stores. Depends how famous they are. Albums cost more. I know cds were still costly until 2015 as I bought them. So his collection would have cost a fortune.

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

You do understand I have and can prove everything I've said don't you? You haven't the ability to understand what a music collector means. Many do.

I am a classic car collector. I have a 63 Vauxhall Cresta in my garage.

41 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Yeah just leave your 3 year old daughter   and you got 28 likes  -28 cowards.

That is precisely what Thai women prey on when it comes to farang men.

They know that farang men suffer with guilt, whereas Thai men do not.

When in Rome...

Time to act like a Thai!

bob.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

Some, not all.

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

You’re right about that.  I'm sorry for the guilt infected pushovers

You need a fresh mind for good decisions. Firstly fly to Bangkok or an island. Stay 2 weeks. Tell your wife you have family business to attend to and dont say where. Just go. That would be a start. 

9 minutes ago, bob smith said:

When in Rome...

Time to act like a Thai!

bob.

Bob, all women use children as bargaining chips. Just saying.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bob smith said:

When in Rome...

Time to act like a Thai!

bob.

At least you are humorous.

• Confused 1

Just now, susanlea said:

You need a fresh mind for good decisions. Firstly fly to Bangkok or an island. Stay 2 weeks. Tell your wife you have family business to attend to and dont say where. Just go. That would be a start. 

I can understand a guy in this situation, going back 25 years ago I told her in doors that as I pay for everything I do have most of the say. She wasn't very happy at the time so I told her it's my way or the highway. As years passed by she has realized that she can always go back to her former life. We get on much better now and her family are very welcome at my home for 3-4 day stays but certainly no cash advances.

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Pack your bags and run off like a coward leaving your daughter behind ?

That's not what real men do , that's what cowards do 

Is it his daughter? Unclear. He suspects a long time boyfriend.

4 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

I've taken very good care of myself all of my life, but yet you never know when you will pass. When my daughter is 18 I will be 78, which is still almost 8 years  before the average life span  anyway. I'm actually hoping I live to see her have children, which might be when she is around 23 or so, but again, you never know. What drove me to have a child at 60 was sex with her mom. Things happen.

I had a kid here at age 54. I couldn't imagine life without her. Her mother maybe but not the kid.

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

I had a kid here at age 54. I couldn't imagine life without her. Her mother maybe but not the kid.

Had mine at 60, same with me. She's a very bright kid. Speaks fluent Thai and pretty good English, for now. Her mom wasn't the most honest kind, and took her 4 times from me until I had to file for a divorce to get her back. Now she's with me more of the time, as her mom seeks another farang in Germany. I can only hope. Kids need their dads, especially the girls. They don't have that, they spend a lifetime looking for that daddy that's perfect, and never find him in a mate.

• Love It 1

On 6/16/2024 at 1:12 PM, BangkokReady said:

Can't help wondering if this is fake.  Also that someone who actually replied above is the one who wrote it.  🤔

Somebody called Bob'?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

Somebody called Bob'?

I don't believe 90% of what I read. What about you? 3 standard stories - wife, bargirls, ladyboys. Like there is a template for 3 bs stories. Nearly all from 1st or 2nd post.