Foreigner Assaulting Thai Woman on Walking Street in Pattaya

webfact

5 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Ok, so that is not the same places you visit, when you are talking about guys spreading cash, or sitting down beside someone and so on, spinning a story about it?

Of course it´s for the sex and drinking. However, that seems like something you are also very much into reading your frequent posts on this forum.

Care for a dance Bobby? Tango, perhaps? 😉 

Hate to correct you but this isn't the type of bar B.O.B. goes to.

It is to classy 

• Haha 1

I, of course, believe the man was definitely in the wrong, but why were these ladies all touching and grabbing at him in the first part of the video? If someone on the street did that to me, I would be upset also.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

They stated that the woman was simply documenting the altercation when she was struck by the foreigner.

While it doesn't justify his behaviour, you'd have to be a little naïve to take the view of "I was simply making a recording of the violent and aggressive man breaking the law which could later be used as evidence to assist in him facing legal consequences", without realising that this is very likely going to further aggravate him. 

It's a nice thing to do (although it might be more about social media attention these days), but it obviously comes with risks.  you're essentially intervening in whatever the person is doing by filming them.

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Maitdjai said:

No cry for "deportation" this time?

"Bags of...", but complaining about "foul" language in other threads...

Pathetic hypocrite.

So, once again your stage of mind, did not allow you to make anything out of it, more then a personal attack. 

Edited by Gottfrid

2 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

low cost? Apparently you have not been there in a few years. It is cheaper to buy a prostitute in America than it is in pattaya. There is nothing low cost about what they are trying to charge nowadays in Pattaya

Yeah but here you get a free STD

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Maybe she should have asked his permission first before filming......her actions were pretty stupid, the man was already hyped up what did she think would happen. That is not to excuse his violence towards her but she wasn't very street smart.

Who would agree to be filmed in such situation ? Reminds me of the time I was in South Korea doing a report on the trucks used in Korea. My friend was taking pictures nonchalantly of the trucks at pit stops and on one of the stops, a driver advanced menacingly asking why he took photos of his truck. Was told the reason was that he was afraid of his truck being heisted as it was carrying valuable cargo. 

2 hours ago, WDSmart said:

If someone on the street did that to me, I would be upset also.

If ladies (of the night) where touching and grabbing me I'd think I must be a very "handsome man"

:tongue:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Pretty busy at that time.

I think I remember that the Pattaya police was out maybe a week ago. And they closed the only bar which they found was still open at 2:30am. 

Strange... 

Brown envelope a bit light?

8 minutes ago, Ctkong said:

Who would agree to be filmed in such situation ? Reminds me of the time I was in South Korea doing a report on the trucks used in Korea. My friend was taking pictures nonchalantly of the trucks at pit stops and on one of the stops, a driver advanced menacingly asking why he took photos of his truck. Was told the reason was that he was afraid of his truck being heisted as it was carrying valuable cargo. 

I was being sarcastic, one often reads about asking the indigenous people for permission before taking a picture, here was the reverse happening. Of course he wouldn't have agreed so why get in his face, he was clearly agitated and possibly drunk. If she was looking for something sensational to post to the world she got it but hey don't complain if it goes wrong, getting too close to fighting dogs can get you bitten, common sense.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Certainly but as she found out, there are consequences.

So what you are saying is that no one should film this POS without his permission?  If the woman hadn't filmed him there would be no evidence and he would get away with it. As it stands the police have irrefutable video evidence and a good description of this musclebound creep. Stop victim blaming

• Haha 1

Police promptly intervened, with officers from the tourist police taking control of thsituation.

Translation....Police after hearing of the ruckus, proceeded to finish their drinks and appetizers, before deliberating that there was indeed something for them to do, then shuffled out the door to investigate.

• Love It 1

23 minutes ago, RobU said:

So what you are saying is that no one should film this POS without his permission?  If the woman hadn't filmed him there would be no evidence and he would get away with it. As it stands the police have irrefutable video evidence and a good description of this musclebound creep. Stop victim blaming

No assault showing on the video.

4 hours ago, Dcheech said:

Looks to be a footie fan, late night & bladdered. His team lost, or a team he bet on. Sad that the girl filming it got cracked, but they're dangerous at such times. Especially when his 'footie mates', from a few hours earlier, now want their money.

Total BS guesswork. From which country do you think he is a fan?

Maybe he was just told that he had cancer and wasn't feeling too good. MAYBE!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, peter zwart said:

Stiff on steroids like many knuckleheads in Pattaya?. Shrinks the balls and mess up the brains. Keep it going guys.

We've all got balls and brains, but some have balls and chains.    Name that song.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

No assault showing on the video.

Irrelevant comment the police have a full description and video, stop victim blaming. 

9 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Hard to tell with all the background noise but he sounded British when he was screaming F… off in the first couple of seconds of the clip. 

I hope I am wrong.

Congratulations on 1st past the post in accusing the Brits!

Instead of snidy and petulant little comments - why not wait until this slob's nationality is revealed.

He could be any number of nationalities using English as a profanity. 

I've seen and heard this behaviour from almost every Western country.

He may be a Brit - but you couldn't wait to rub the entire Brit nation's noses in it, could You?

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, RobU said:

If she hadn't filmed him she'd have nothing to complain about....and nothing sensational to post on facebook but there you go, you lose some you win some. She is a little wiser now though, don't get in an angry man's face when he is having a fight....but she knows that now and I am sick of this topic.

2 hours ago, RobU said:

1 hour ago, RobU said:

Irrelevant comment the police have a full description and video, stop victim blaming. 

Another, wannabe Deputy "Sheriff" with the direct hot wire to the police.

This thread is about the published video.

Not "victim blaming".

There is no physical violence from the foreigner to see. Period!

It's also not about any "hot" intel, you pretend to have.

So, your statement is irrelavant! Beside a lot of other disregarding crap statements here. 

I wonder, if you, and some other big mouths here, talking the same way in such situations ("POS, Bag of..., Euthanasie etc.").

Edited by Maitdjai
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Expected answer! Thanks for remaining on the same low level.

Expected by whom?

"Hard thinking (Hmmmm) Gottfri(e)d"?

I'm just adapting, so you're welcome.

1 hour ago, Bundooman said:

Congratulations on 1st past the post in accusing the Brits!

Instead of snidy and petulant little comments - why not wait until this slob's nationality is revealed.

He could be any number of nationalities using English as a profanity. 

I've seen and heard this behaviour from almost every Western country.

He may be a Brit - but you couldn't wait to rub the entire Brit nation's noses in it, could You?

Blaming Brits for dumb sh(t is what we do here. It's least a 50 50 chance he is.

2 hours ago, RobU said:

I think we have a couple of creeps trolling this forum. They are both victim blaming taking the side of the steroid bully.

Your first point is absolutely correct!

The second not.

Now, let's define the "creeps"?

Edited by Maitdjai