Passenger arrested for cocaine possession at Don Mueang airport

snoop1130

What behavior could led up to their checking his bags? I have been through the airport many times and acted nervous and suspicious each time simply because of the hassles going through the airport securities and the time getting through it all to exit the airport. 

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

A 39-year-old man from India has been arrested for smuggling after authorities discovered 5.7 kilograms of cocaine in his luggage upon his arrival at Don Mueang Airport from Laos. The drugs are estimated to be worth about 17 million baht

11 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Looks like that was a tad over the legal limit for personal use. 😉 

Quite a habit.

• Like 1

It must have seemed like a good idea at the time , easy money ,now he

has a lot of time to think about the mistake he made....

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

He looked distressed and touched his nose all the time ...?

Was he regularly waving his head backwards and forwards and sideways. That means guilty. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

Was he regularly waving his head backwards and forwards and sideways. That means guilty. 

Hello my friend 

giphy.gif.a969882118e61230623c05c87a8ed671.gif

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

that the suspect claimed his plan was to carry the cocaine from Laos to India, not to Thailand.

Oh well sir, in that case just carry on sir, no problems........Next !.........:coffee1:

How stupid can he be ? Hope they get hold of the ring leaders too . His time in Bangkok Hilton won’t be a pleasant one that’s for sure . 

What a fool, you could fly these packages across the river by drone without risking jail. Or at least just do a normal land crossing i mean, I'd rather risk floating across the river on a blow-up crocodile than flying.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

7 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

What behavior could led up to their checking his bags? I have been through the airport many times and acted nervous and suspicious each time simply because of the hassles going through the airport securities and the time getting through it all to exit the airport. 

Country from where the flights are from is also an indicator for the extra surveillance. Those one way mirror or glasses are there for officers to survey the crowd without suspicion.

1 hour ago, ChaiyaTH said:

What a fool, you could fly these packages across the river by drone without risking jail. Or at least just do a normal land crossing i mean, I'd rather risk floating across the river on a blow-up crocodile than flying.

Thailand has road blocks along highways miles from the actual porous border between myanmar, Laos and Cambodia. To check upon undocumented aliens as well as drug mules. 

22 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

When his bags were put through the X-ray, they appeared unusually heavy leading to further investigation

Cunning Customs, using a weighing scale disguised as an X-ray machine......😋