The Upcoming Presidential Debate

I wonder if CNN will ask Trump 'who won the 2020 election' and then factcheck the response in real time.

This question will undoubtably educate most Trump supporters who seem to be unable to even respond to this question let alone elicit an intelligible or intelligent reply.

• Thanks 1

Just now, LosLobo said:

I wonder if CNN will ask Trump 'who won the 2020 election' and then factcheck the response in real time.

This question will undoubtably educate most Trump supporters who seem to be unable to even respond to this question let alone elicit an intelligible or intelligent reply.

you might want to spend less time on what if's and more time on what is actually happening in the debate right now. 

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Not a disgrace. A good man who probably can do the job. But under pressure like this he needs to do better. Trump is often playing his greatest hits and Biden should be able to hit them out of the park but I think he's not up to it under this pressure. Could be the 'emperor's new clothes' moment where there is finally momentum for him to end with this term. He'll always be a hero for stepping up and winning in 2020. 

A total disgrace. 50 years totally useless.