How do you deal with connotations and assumptions you're a sex tourist?

Mekmong MICK

Just now, CharlieKo said:

Then why are you getting disapproving looks from other westerners. Unless this is a BS posting? 

Exactly.
AN can do better than these.
these type of posts are going to become very boring very quickly.
as if there wasn't enough boring posts that just turn into bickering as it is.....

6 minutes ago, Mekmong MICK said:

Three recent examples;

1) I was having a Tiger Beer at a bar when a family of 4 walked in to use the bathroom. I was at a table with 3 beautiful Thai ladies and the mother shook her head

2) I was giving my waitress a tip (she was wearing no top) and the couple who walked in asking for directions immediately left saying "this is why we should have holiday'd in New Zealand "

3) I was walking along the road near the beach bending to get a better view of a Thai lady (may have been a ladyboy upon getting closer) when a Western kid said to his Mum "Mum, I think this man has lost something. He looks like he's trying to find something he dropped". The Mum hurried her kid away and look horrified at me

Claims not to be a sex tourist.

Does all the sex touristy things.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Yamu said:

reckon we can lock in a real 3/10 (9/10 by south Australian standards)

@Celsius probably looks like a meth dealer from Adelaide. 

2 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Claims not to be a sex tourist.

Does all the sex touristy things.

Gee you're not very bright.

I'm seeking a long term committed relationship with a 18-20yo. This must rustle you up given you've likely tried and failed this

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Sex tourist or not, I really don't care but, from what you've written so far you seem to be equating owning a Raptor, a $900 suit and a $6000 bed to mean you're cultured and not a sex tourist.

If you're as fast to tell the Thai ladies about your valued possessions and your financial position, you've got significanty less chance of finding a long term partner and much more chance of being taken for a ride.

Good luck anyway.

Edited by Woof999
I can't spell suit.
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Why would anyone care what others think, especially strangers.  Although ...

... it probably does apply to most single men (foreigner (non working) in TH.

Whether P4P, or like myself, when single, just a sexpat.  Locals would just be called a butterfly, or in my home country a damn 'horn toad', man whore, or simply 'happy' :coffee1:

And nothing wrong with that, as long as you accept it.   

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Woof999 said:

Sex tourist or not, I really don't care but, from what you've written so far you seem to be equating owning a Raptor, a $900 suite and a $6000 bed to mean you're cultured and not a sex tourist.

If you're as fast to tell the Thai ladies about your valued possessions and your financial position, you've got significanty less chance of finding a long term partner and much more chance of being taken for a ride.

Good luck anyway.

No, the $900 suit, Raptor and bed were in response to being successful 

I am cultured; back in Australia I used to watch SBS at night and wave one of those rainbow flags on willy woofta celebration days

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Mekmong MICK said:

Hi

Long tan lurker first time poster.

I recently sold up my dent repair business and relocated to Hua Hin. I was hoping to meet a nice Thai girl between 18 - 20 but I find it difficult with all the disapproving stares I get from farang passers-by. How do you deal with the attention from Westerners scolding at you? 

If you get disapproving stares then you are porbably not 21 years old and good looking but 62 and fat.

1 hour ago, Mekmong MICK said:

How do you deal with the attention from Westerners scolding at you? 

When I started my relationship with my teenage girlfriend I got lots of stares from tourists.

When we passed them I was sure they will turn around to look at the beautiful mini skirt back of my girl. So I waited a second, and then I gave her a clap of her back to make everybody happy.

Just enjoy the situation. Farang men want a pretty young girl like you have, and old farang women don't like competition.

image.jpeg.764ed66e1c5027e751766119db6a41be.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, Mekmong MICK said:

You're part of the assumption brigade. 

You probably couldn't afford a flight back to Australia so pretend you're living like a king on $4 a day 

With that come back, you're obviously just trolling.  

You travelled to TH to meet young people to have sex with and maybe a relationship.   You ARE a sex tourist.   Sexpat if having  long term visa.

Didn't read all the post (after the above) ... but what is your age ?  Wanting to date minors (18 & 19 yr olds), hope you are not older than 30.   

FYA ... 20 yrs old is considered an adult in TH.   Let that sink in ... :coffee1:

Edited by KhunLA
  • Confused 1

op you should of stuck with lurking. this thread and your replies are doo doo. seems to be a small litter of you new guys pumping out the same predictable writing style. never any real imagination into these dumb stories either. 

it all started one day in the pre pay food court. she was cleaning tables and looking at me in an animalistic kind of way. i knew then and there that somehow someway she would be cleaning my table at the end of the day. then i thought o snap wait....how will i deal with the connotation of me being with a rather old thai woman. 

hunny can you come and finish my story on thai visa some guy doesn't believe we are married. 

i almost laughed once uncle buck.

• Sad 1

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

When I started my relationship with my teenage girlfriend I got lots of stares from tourists.

When we passed them I was sure they will turn around to look at the beautiful mini skirt back of my girl. So I waited a second, and then I gave her a clap of her back to make everybody happy.

Just enjoy the situation. Farang men want a pretty young girl like you have, and old farang women don't like competition.

image.jpeg.764ed66e1c5027e751766119db6a41be.jpeg

Thanks friend.

I guess I'm just a little more self conscious and aware than some of the other creeps on here. I'll build confidence over time

• Like 1
  • Confused 1