Presidential debate is over, have your opinions changed ? What was your take ?

CharlieH

9 minutes ago, proton said:
16 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I played golf this morning, so I missed the live debate. I did get home in time to see a replay of the last half. 

I was very disappointed with President Biden's demeanour during the debate. He seemed to be just what everyone feared he'd be - too old to be the next president. 

Trump was just as I expected - lie after lie after lie. He's too narcissistic and dishonest to be the next president.

I'm a far-left liberal and intend to vote for the Democrat nominee. I hope the Democrats think more about this and can come up with a nominee for whom I can be more confident. Pete Buttigieg would be my choice, but he has an obvious trait that would be very difficult for many US voters to accept. So, just who could replace Biden is definitely up in the air, but I wholeheartedly believe it must be considered carefully. 

what do you think Trump lied about?

Many, many things. CNN just went through a list of about 20 of them. I tried to find a link online, but it's too early for that. Just tune into any news channel and I'm sure they'll be talking about them.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, susanlea said:
18 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

far-left liberal and intend to vote for the Democrat nominee. I

Exactly why America is a mess.

@susanlealiberal Why do you say that? Why would America (USA) be in a mess because I am a far-left liberabl and intend to vote for the Democrat nominee? 

• Like 1

Just now, WDSmart said:

@susanlealiberal Why do you say that? Why would America (USA) be in a mess because I am a far-left liberabl and intend to vote for the Democrat nominee? 

Non thinking voters produce awful candidates like Biden. If 90% of voters were swinging voters you would never get a disaster like Biden. 

56 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Actually, if JFK jumped in, I think Trump should be worried, but that is extremely unlikely. Biden was totally awful.

Rfk’s jr , VP pick is A good match for

the Liberal Democrat moderates

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

Something came out of Biden’s right ear at one point.  Anyway it didn’t seem to help him one way or the other…

Lot of pushback from claims he was wearing an earpiece, but it sure as hell LOOKED like he was. Not like the Dems have ever cheated, like getting Hillary the questions to a debate and NOT giving them to Bernie.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Many, many things. CNN just went through a list of about 20 of them. I tried to find a link online, but it's too early for that. Just tune into any news channel and I'm sure they'll be talking about them.

Maybe CNN are the liars? would not be the first time

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

46 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I'm seriously wondering if I even want to bother this year.

It's a choice between Dem poo and Rep poo.

Good !
make sure you rip up your ballot 

and throw it in the trash!

One down

methinks

• Haha 1

Ouch! 

Now maybe Biden will do the DNC a favor and drop out.  After this disaster there is no way he'll be the DNC nominee after the convention.

Screenshotfrom2024-06-2816-56-03.png.0fe237a4a9089eb39ad8ed2e8b8d72e4.png

Source:
Polymarket(dot)com

Edited by connda
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, riclag said:

Good !
make sure you rip up your ballot 

and throw it in the trash!

One down

methinks

Thanks, you just helped me build the resolve to vote for Joe. I usually hold my nose, this year I will have to wear a full face gas mask when I pull that digital lever.

You don't thinks, you regurgitates.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Chivas said:

Both those fools need to be pulled

14 minutes ago, G_Money said:

By CNN of all people.  What will the anti- Fox people do now.

That being said, it’s not over until it’s over.

I’ve said it before and it’s worth repeating.  NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the American electorate.  All 81 million of them.

biden went to far left Newsom is on the far left coast and is a climate freak!

Joe Manchin just left the dem party

and is Independent! Heres who will 

jump in the mix .

biden destroyed the Constitutional Republic!

Methinks 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/stuart-varney-victor-davis-hanson-bidens-destructive-agenda

• Agree 2