Donald Trump’s alleged ‘sexual proclivities’ graphically detailed in new Epstein documents

shdmn

In the newly unsealed documents, Ms Ransome testified that her unnamed friend “was one of the many girls that had sexual relations with Donald Trump” – including at Epstein’s New York townhouse.

“She confided in me about her casual ‘friendship’ with Donald. Mr Trump definitely seemed to have a thing for her and she told me how he kept going on about how he liked her ‘pert nipples’,” she testified.

She then described in graphic detail how Mr Trump allegedly caused pain to the victim’s nipples – and claimed she saw the resulting injury firsthand.

“I also know she had sexual relations with Trump at Jeffery’s NY mansion on regular occasions as I once met Jen for coffee, just before she was going to meet Trump and Epstein together at his mansion,” she said.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-documents-b2475210.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Trump's inaction and maskless rallies during COVID resulted in the needless deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

At least Bush and Obama were trying to take out what they regarded as the enemy.

true. bush and his goons lied flat out though. 

disclaimer...yep still not a trump guy.