Bangkok Redlight Nightlife Empty??

JimTripper

On 7/29/2024 at 10:54 PM, JimTripper said:

I'm mid 50's and don't even really need to do it much anymore (the desire it not there). Paying some hag even makes me less inclined.

It has nothing to do with age, more likely has lot to do with your testosterone levels if you already feel like your on the last turn in your life at mid 50's. Diet plays a big role too, as well your psychical condition (overweight? etc).

Edited by BakedPanda
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BakedPanda said:

I disagree entirely, I only had benefits from living here long-term in almost any bar, all over the country. It also saves me from being tried to be hassled, get the nonsense stories etc. The condition however is that I also always make sure I'm shaved, smelling good, decent dressed and do still buy them their drinks like anyone is expected to do, when going to such places.

Only thing that is a benefit of saying you are a new tourist is that, if you enjoy them screaming and talking loud, inviting their sisters over to the table etc etc is fun for the person going... Also would be pretty sure the majority of real first time tourists are paying double of what I pay for happy endings or short time fun.

Sure the girls themself, would likely say, they prefer new time tourists, when being asked about it. Of course they are; they at the end try to make as much as possible and a lot of the long timers are actually super cheap, high demanding etc, in that perspective you are for sure 100% right.

I was not talking about bars or hookers, but society in general.

1 hour ago, BakedPanda said:

It has nothing to do with age, more likely has lot to do with your testosterone levels if you already feel like your on the last turn in your life at mid 50's. Diet plays a big role too, as well your psychical condition (overweight? etc).

I am on my last turn at mid 50's. A lot of guys pass away in their 60's-70's.

Edited by JimTripper