Marijuana Protesters Go On Hunger Strike To Push For Enquiry

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

In a bold move to influence governmental policy, marijuana advocates have commenced a hunger strike at Chamai Maruchet Bridge, directly in front of Government House.

This government allows hunger strikers to pass away... 

• Sad 2
  • Agree 2

26 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

If anyone can tell me why these aren't reasonable demands I'd like to know why.

Thailand is a backward country in many ways and the Gunja issue is one of them, when a politician pick an issue and takes upon himself to be the crusader of this issue right or wrong, just to show that he's the boss and he knows better, there's isn't much

you can do about it... 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

all 100 of them

thailand has enough to deal with on the roads without adding a pile of potheads of their heads drinking driving and smoking weed - omg 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, at15 said:

The evidence says pot contains plant toxins as well as heavy metal toxins.  There is literally zero use for it. It harms your long term health in all cases. Not to mention the toxic smoke it creates.

That's why bongs are used.....init.......:coffee1:

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, dinsdale said:

This is exactly the the attitude that's behind the reclassification rhetoric. Based on emotional response rather than logical, evidence based argument.

my approach is purely based on a sensible approach to the appalling road safety record in thailand, call that emotional if you want, the bottom line - we don't need another drug on the roads in thailand for the police to (not) deal with, I don't care if you smoke weed or not - I did years ago and it was the best way to experience pink floyd the wall 🙂 but i did that in my own home not driving, and there is the problem

• Confused 1

Marijuana Protesters Go On Hunger Strike To Push For Enquiry.

There problem ,they don't have to go on a diet than will they.

You bet  They'll get hungry after a while. 🫠

1 hour ago, smedly said:

my approach is purely based on a sensible approach to the appalling road safety record in thailand

err, that's funny, from where I sit it looks like your approach is based on faulty logic and a lack of  common sense

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, smedly said:

my approach is purely based on a sensible approach to the appalling road safety record in thailand, call that emotional if you want, the bottom line - we don't need another drug on the roads in thailand for the police to (not) deal with

Well I guess if data was shown that dope alone is a significant contributor to road safety the you will have a point. Personally I go a lot slower after a smoke as opposed to faster after alcohol.

• Agree 1