Trump Rally in Butler PA

19 minutes ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

Have to ask why someone who isn't old enough to buy a beer can possess any kind of weapon.

18 is legal age for long guns. It was his fathers anyway. Bet the loser was not a shooter at all.

So he was just a punk and took Daddys weapon which Daddy is entitled to have. So your preaching on weapons is nonsensical.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

NRA talking point.

I didn't know there was an NRA in the UK, where gun laws are very strict, and lately there have been several events with guns involved

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

18 is legal age for long guns. It was his fathers anyway. Bet the loser was not a shooter at all.

So he was just a punk and took Daddys weapon which Daddy is entitled to have. So your preaching on weapons is nonsensical.

Why is 18 legal age for firearms, but can't buy a beer until 21? I think I'd prefer it the other way around.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

pretty sure the shooter was headless by then, the mic still on, Trumpo asking for his shoes before leaving... SS still there covering him...go trump.... 2024 for sure!!

Are they trained to presume there is no second shooter?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Terrance8812 said:

It’s always entertaining to listen to all the goofy and bizarre conspiracy theories of the MAGA minions. First Biden is a walking corpse not even capable of shaking the dew off his own lily and the next minute he’s a mastermind plotting some sophisticated tactical plans to take Trump out which involve the deep state (whoever they are), the secret service, a 20 year old kid who isn’t even a great shooter, and the list goes on. 

If all the fantastical far-fetched fantasies weren’t so funny to listen to it would be sad to think people are really that confused and gullible about what really is fact and fiction. 

The one thing I can say about the emergence of this cartoon character Trump, and all his ridiculous buffoonery for the last 8 years, is that it has helped to expose the deep cracks in society and how foolish so many of the people in the world today really are.  

Nobody thinks Biden is "masterminding" anything. Nobody actually thinks he's in charge of the White House

10 hours ago, AlexRich said:

If Donald Trump invited you to Mar A Lago, sat you down, provided the facts and explained how it all went down, you’d claim the Deep State must have brainwashed him. 

To begin with, I am not a Trump fan and am not influenced by him.  You sound like the brainwashed one with your crazy suppositions.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, nattaya09 said:

Nobody thinks Biden is "masterminding" anything. Nobody actually thinks he's in charge of the White House

I already can't understand a lot of words Biden is speaking live now. His walk out was scary. 

Edited by alex8912

Republicans have been banging on about fighting anyone involved in pedophile rings for the last decade, so they should not be upset now that one of their own has decided to try do something about it.

Edited by shdmn
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

Why is 18 legal age for firearms, but can't buy a beer until 21? I think I'd prefer it the other way around.

It was 18 in the 1980's.  Then the age was slowly raised. 

Just now, shdmn said:

Republicans have been banging on about fighting pedophiles for the last decade so they should not be upset now that one of their own has decided to try do something about it.

This post is just dumb. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

To begin with, I am not a Trump fan and am not influenced by him.  You sound like the brainwashed one with your crazy suppositions.

Seems I'm not alone ... it's all part of the budding dictator's playbook. Let's see what comes out in the wash over the next few weeks. 

From The Daily Beast

A top Democratic strategist to LinkedIn co-founder and Democratic tycoon Reid Hoffman floated the possibility the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump may have been a false-flag operation, according to an email to journalists obtained by Semafor.

Dmitri Mehlhorn said in the Saturday evening email that one possibility for the attack—“which feels horrific and alien and absurd in America, but is quite common globally”—is that it was both encouraged and potentially staged by Trump to secure a political advantage.

“This is a classic Russian tactic, such as when Putin killed 300 civilians in 1999 and blamed it on terrorists to ride the backlash to winning power,” Mehlhorn wrote, according to Semafor. “Others who have embraced this tactic of committing raw evil and then benefitting from the backlash include Hamas on October 7. If any Trump officials encouraged or knew of this attack, that is morally horrific, and Republicans of decency must demand that Trump step down as unfit.”

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, radiochaser said:

Here is an old biden rally.

With his audience of union leadership and journalists socially distanced to reduce the risk posed by coronavirus, Democratic presidential nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden delivers remarks in the parking lot outside the United Auto Workers Region 1 offices on September 09, 2020 in Warren, Michigan.

come on. i know bidens rally's are not huge but posting one from the height of covid is a dumb comparison. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

54 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Seems I'm not alone ... it's all part of the budding dictator's playbook. Let's see what comes out in the wash over the next few weeks. 

From The Daily Beast

A top Democratic strategist to LinkedIn co-founder and Democratic tycoon Reid Hoffman floated the possibility the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump may have been a false-flag operation, according to an email to journalists obtained by Semafor.

Dmitri Mehlhorn said in the Saturday evening email that one possibility for the attack—“which feels horrific and alien and absurd in America, but is quite common globally”—is that it was both encouraged and potentially staged by Trump to secure a political advantage.

“This is a classic Russian tactic, such as when Putin killed 300 civilians in 1999 and blamed it on terrorists to ride the backlash to winning power,” Mehlhorn wrote, according to Semafor. “Others who have embraced this tactic of committing raw evil and then benefitting from the backlash include Hamas on October 7. If any Trump officials encouraged or knew of this attack, that is morally horrific, and Republicans of decency must demand that Trump step down as unfit.”

You can just smell the fear and desperation reeking from the White House and the lunatic left media

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Its our inalienable right under our written constitution to have the means to protect ourself. In the end, each man is responsible for the safety of himself and his family. If you cant appreciate that its fine, the debate is over in the USA though

What is the obsession with Americans killing Americans??? Do you dislike each other?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, 2baht said:

What is the obsession with Americans killing Americans??? Do you dislike each other?

I didnt mention killing, what are you talking about

1 hour ago, AlexRich said:

From The Daily Beast

1 hour ago, AlexRich said:

I can wait.  By that time the GOP convention should be over and the U.S. could be on its way to being ruled by a "dictator."

Edited by Hawaiian

2 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Yes... let's just let the criminals have guns and let the nanny state rule our lives... right

You'll never ever get it will you!....Damn it, keep that shooter loaded, Tex! You are surrounded by Americans!

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I didnt mention killing, what are you talking about

Oh, flesh wounds?...........As you seem a bit slow, I am talking about Americas love of guns, why, they even tried to KILL the former president! Did you hear about that?

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Oh, flesh wounds?...........As you seem a bit slow, I am talking about Americas love of guns, why, they even tried to KILL the former president! Did you hear about that?

Troll

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, CallumWK said:

And your point is? You want I post some pictures of the city?

In news articles from different news stations is mentioned that the building was outside the security area

The point is that the shooter's building is the closest to the stage, and if 130 yards is "outside the security area", it's either a lack of resources, or a deliberate ploy to deny Trump adequate protection. 

Keep that in mind as Congress investigates allegations that Mayorkas has repeatedly denied the Trump campaign's request for more Secret Service coverage.

6 minutes ago, impulse said:

The point is that the shooter's building is the closest to the stage, and if 130 yards is "outside the security area", it's either a lack of resources, or a deliberate ploy to deny Trump adequate protection. 

Keep that in mind as Congress investigates allegations that Mayorkas has repeatedly denied the Trump campaign's request for more Secret Service coverage.

It has been reported that a law enforcement climbed up the building where the shooter was.  The shooter pointed the gun at him and he retreated.  The shooter then began firing at Trump.

9 hours ago, frank83628 said:

i think  many are, just search the comments on here, thats without the MSM covereage at the time

Should be easy to provide a link or quote then.

Edited by stevenl
  • Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

It has been reported that a law enforcement climbed up the building where the shooter was.  The shooter pointed the gun at him and he retreated.  The shooter then began firing at Trump.

Good info.  Thx.

The way I read it, the cop got to the top of the ladder, saw the armed guy and had to back off because his hands were on the ladder and not on his gun.  The article made it sound like the shooting started within a few seconds, but that may just be the way I read it.  I'm sure we'll be getting more details as the investigation unfolds.

Edited by impulse
  • Agree 1