Aftermath of the Trump Assassination Attempt Staring into the Abyss

Social Media

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I doubt the head of the USSS was in personal charge of Trump's security.

Hired incompetent staff. Agenda as DEI: "hire more women." Jill Biden got her her job.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, gargamon said:

Lots of misinformation out there on this one.

1) Trump got shot in the ear. Actually it was flying glass from a teleprompter that had been struck by a bullet.

2) the attendee that died (rip) died protecting his family. Actually he was only unlucky enough to be struck and killed. 

He does seem to be very (overly?) insistent that it was a bullet......even repeating it over and over again???? Curious .

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Can't fool the people who booted him out of office after his 1st term. If he was any good, he would have easily be re-elected. 

Dims desperate get-out-the-vote machine was far better that time, turned out their votes via mail-in ballots, dropoffs, ballot harvesting, some illegality, etc. This time they'ra also counting on many of the 8 million illegals they let in to cast their votes, too. 🙂 Besides, they've had 4 years of demonizing Trump and waging lawfare against him.

image.png.67d7c66aa5b32eb8054eb95494b5cc61.png

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

He does seem to be very (overly?) insistent that it was a bullet......even repeating it over and over again???? Curious .

Where is he repeating it over and over? Maybe you have an earworm.

It does bear repeating however as leftists try to deny the reality to keep control of their base.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, AlexRich said:

And that’s exactly the oppressive dictatorship that the US is heading towards. It will become like Russia, a criminal enterprise masquerading as a Government.

US government is totally corrupted already, thats why trumps is needed and why the are doing everything to stop him

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Where is he repeating it over and over? Maybe you have an earworm.

It does bear repeating however as leftists try to deny the reality to keep control of their base.

I was shot with a bullet that pierced the upper part of my right ear. I knew immediately that something was wrong in that I heard a whizzing sound, shots, and immediately felt the bullet ripping through the skin.

Somebody took off his half his ear’ says Eric Trump as Donald seals nomination at RNC

Trump reflects on ‘surreal’ assassination attempt: ‘I’m supposed to be dead’

God saved me

His mother was watching over him

Screenshot 2024-07-16 at 11.48.12.png

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Tug said:

Well then you agree that trump is a threat to American democracy ehh lol 😂 

Not in the least, but supportive of democracy and in no way inconsistent. His agenda is very publicly spelled out here:

2024 Republican Party Platform

That's what people are voting for after their experience with the leftist Biden agenda. People who don't like Trump personally like his policies. Dims always have to like the person and so shoot themselves in the foot.

Trump helped write the agenda and approved it, so that's what he's going to TRY to do against all the Dims obstructionism to protect their power, money, and privilege. Presidential candidates do that, when they're in office, and Trump's no exception. 

Thomas Mann of the Brookings Institution . . . notes that party platforms provide “a remarkably accurate guide to what a presidential ticket and political party will pursue in office.” 

--https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4771692-republican-party-platform-2024/

Note there's no "abyss" here. Just a leftist fantasy.

Edited by BigStar
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

But, but, but Trump never did anything good. Have you not been listening to the lefties for the past 3 years. All he did according to them was play golf and give state secrets to Putin. I even saw one of them claim he didn't build a wall, despite those big steel things along the border. I suppose I imagined them.

how many of Trumps policies did Biden follow on with?

when the 'bloodbath' BS was doing the rounds, Trumps said he'd put a 100% tariff on Chinese EV's, isn't that what Biden has recently done?

3 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Not in the least, but supportive of democracy and in no way inconsistent. His agenda is very publicly spelled out here:

2024 Republican Party Platform

That's what people are voting for after their experience with the leftist Biden agenda. People who don't like Trump personally like his policies. Dims always have to like the person and so shoot themselves in the foot.

Trump helped write the agenda and approved it, so that's what he's going to TRY to do against all the Dims obstructionism to protect their power, money, and privilege. Presidential candidates do that, when they're in office, and Trump's no exception. 

Thomas Mann of the Brookings Institution . . . notes that party platforms provide “a remarkably accurate guide to what a presidential ticket and political party will pursue in office.” 

--https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4771692-republican-party-platform-2024/

Yet after nearly four years of the Biden administration, America is now rocked by Raging Inflation, Open Borders, Rampant Crime, Attacks on our Children, and Global Conflict, Chaos, and Instability.....utter dross.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

True. But I'll wonder to my dying day how so many Americans (and Europeans) could be duped by a lying, cheating (in more ways than one), con-man, thief...multiple² business failure, charity robber, misogynist, shyster, fake university creator, tax evader, convicted sexual abuser and felonious punk. It's even more mind-blowing and boggling than deity beliefs. 

Back to basics 7?

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I was shot with a bullet that pierced the upper part of my right ear. I knew immediately that something was wrong in that I heard a whizzing sound, shots, and immediately felt the bullet ripping through the skin.

Somebody took off his half his ear’ says Eric Trump as Donald seals nomination at RNC

Trump reflects on ‘surreal’ assassination attempt: ‘I’m supposed to be dead’

God saved me

His mother was watching over him

Interviews ask him about it, so then he answers their questions. Here you've quoted his son.🤣

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I even saw one of them claim he didn't build a wall, despite those big steel things along the border. I suppose I imagined them.

• Trump’s administration built 52 miles of new primary border barriers — the first impediment people encounter if they’re trying to cross the southern border with Mexico, that can block access either for people on foot or for vehicles — where there were none before.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Yet after nearly four years of the Biden administration, America is now rocked by Raging Inflation, Open Borders, Rampant Crime, Attacks on our Children, and Global Conflict, Chaos, and Instability.....utter dross.

All sounds about right. Agree, the Biden administration is utter dross.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

all fake and staged as a political stunt... where is the "bullet", where is the "hole" in his ear... was the guy such a bad shooter, people pointed to the guy on the roof yet SS didn't move

the is guy's history is simple  1=lost election, 2= impeached 2x than 3= convicted felon and the 4= lose election again

Dem Billionaire’s Aide Pushes ‘False Flag’ Shooting Conspiracy Theory

https://au.yahoo.com/news/top-reid-hoffman-adviser-thought-182020463.html

Edited by Mavideol
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

WHAT A DISASTER BIDEN HAS BEEN......

Under Trump’s sway, a recalcitrant Republican majority in the House of Representatives effectively derailed bipartisan reform legislation that was making its way through the Senate. Until that logjam is broken, the US immigration system and the border it defends will remain a disaster beyond repair.

Access to affordable health care is Biden’s crowning achievement. The number of uninsured Americans hit an all-time low of 7.2% in the second quarter of 2023, while the number of people who signed up for an Obamacare plan for 2024 surged to 21.3 million.

The economy added 14.8 million jobs over the first three years of his term, more than any president in US history over the same period. What’s more, unemployment has held below 4% for the longest stretch since the 1960s

America’s cost of living, which surged to a four-decade high during Biden’s first two years, is poised to return to its pre-pandemic level this year. The CPI has plummeted at an unprecedented rate to 3.1%. The resulting disinflation — occurring while gross domestic product expanded 3.2% last quarter — is unmatched in modern history and the opposite of the 1970s, when inflation took eight years and five months to subside to 3%.

American households are wealthier and in better financial shape than ever before by almost any measure. Even with a bear market in stocks in 2022 and elevated inflation, Federal Reserve data show household net worth rose to a record $156.2 trillion at the end of the fourth quarter of 2023, from $131.4 trillion at the end of 2020.

Preliminary data suggest that inequality continued to narrow in 2023. Even better, the improvement — unlike during Biden’s first two years — was due to rising real wages.

Since his inauguration, the S&P 500 Index has returned about 45%, more than double the total returns of the rest of the world’s developed-market equities. 

The US was in the midst of its worst spasm of violence in decades when Biden took office, with the homicide rate rising 29% in 2020. It rose again slightly in 2021, but started to fall that autumn. There was a slight year-over-year decline in 2022, then an 11.8% drop last year — the sharpest on record.

So all that must explain Biden's amazing approval ratings? Right.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, nauseus said:

So all that must explain Biden's amazing approval ratings? Right.

No. He remains very unpopular.....much the same as Starmer in the UK remains quite unpopular.

Are you thinking Taylor Swift should be president?

Edited by Will B Good
  • Haha 1