Now that Biden is exiting, isn't it time to look at Trump's mental unfitness for office?

7 minutes ago, NoDisplayName said:

I see YOU appear to be in a cult, claiming others are in an opposing cult.

Wait, what?

Biden was certified insane/senile/incompetent by a certified medical authority, and the report was made public?

Citation, please!

A totally disingenuous reply.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, jas007 said:

The point is that you can’t just throw around terms like “insane.”  There’s a process involved.  

Trump or his loyal fans, insane both like a hand fits a glove 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NoDisplayName said:

Yes, he did.

Google exists.

If you truly want to know the answer.

So God saved him, but not a Firefighter?  My point about him being a narcissist still stands.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, proton said:

If you had listened to his speech you would know he paid tribute to all of them

..... but still claimed God saved him, so presumably the Firefighter was not worth saving.  Narcissistic comments by Trump.

I see the US as being divided into two opposing camps, each supporting blatantly unsuitable candidates.

Nobody could really believe Trump or Biden are suitable to be President. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, proton said:

She does not say possibly on the showers but queries abuse, he was 40, she was 11. Thats abuse surely.

I'm allowing for the possibility that it may not be true. But yes, it definitely is abuse. Biden is a sick individual on many levels.  

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

..... but still claimed God saved him, so presumably the Firefighter was not worth saving.  Narcissistic comments by Trump.

I see the US as being divided into two opposing camps, each supporting blatantly unsuitable candidates.

Nobody could really believe Trump or Biden are suitable to be President. 

I believe the term is divine intervention.  It does happen.

Please provide the link where he presumably said the firefighter wasn’t worth saving.  That statement is generated by you and those on the left.

Trump is quite capable and will be the next POTUS.  Accept this and your mental health will improve.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

When the new republican congress 

comes in , Im sure they’ll look at taking up changes to the Federal Requirements to run for president! Such as mental acuity.

Until then the focus should be changing 

Wars to peace & unifying all Americans 

who love the Republic for which it stands, one nation under god! And boarder security.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jas007 said:

The public gets to think whatever they want, right?

If Biden leaves the race, it won’t be because of any medical diagnosis of insanity or of any other medically determinable mental condition. If Biden leaves, it will be because he was hounded out of office by leaders of his own party who have only one concern: remaining in power as long as possible. They can read the writing on the wall and they know full well that Biden can’t win.  And so they’re more than willing to throw their “democracy “ out the window by ignoring the will of all the primary voters.  Anything to stay in power.

Hounded out ,Dem democracy! Dems elite & their media empire !

1 hour ago, daveAustin said:

Possibly narcissist (most top businessmen are) but insane, nah. Mostly bravado. What is insane is the fragile little triggered souls that vehemently oppose him. If he was a little less invective, you wouldn't know the difference but would have no-one to direct your manifested hate at. I mean people actually compare this beaut who loves his country to Hitler. 🤣🤣 So funny. Weirdos that should be ignored.

JD Vance compared him to Hitler.

• Like 1